Author Topic: Remember how long the lines were to get gas 11 years ago today?  (Read 4122 times)

Offline puniraptor

• Tastemaker
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • nostalgic reason
    • View Profile
Re: Remember how long the lines were to get gas 11 years ago today?
« Reply #50 on: September 11, 2015, 01:56:27 PM »
They knew you were going to make a big cup of hog slop for an after school snack

probly just crushed half a box of post raisin bran

Offline HerrSonntag

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: September 11, 2015, 03:28:42 PM »
Quote from: The Golden State Warriors Facebook
The entire Warriors family offers our thoughts and prayers to all of the victims, the families, the first responders and all who were affected on this day 11 years ago. We will NEVER forget.

Knock Knock
Who's there?
9/11
9/11 who?
You said you'd never forget!!

The Big Train

« Reply #52 on: September 11, 2015, 05:36:00 PM »
I was on a bus heading towards Yellowstone with a bunch of kids from Maryland. It was a very weird thing because I had to give a speech to the kids from Maryland, and the TV was on. It was before the second plane hit and I had done a report on the 1993 basement bombings there like a year before. I remember looking at the towers and really not knowing what was going on, but I said "Well looks like they got bombed again", then they turned off the tv and I gave my speech.

True story

Offline Muldoon

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: September 11, 2015, 06:05:47 PM »
I will never forget exactly where I was and what I was doing when that happened. The effects of that day have had a profound impact on the course of my life. I will never forget the friends I've lost along the way after that day because of the events that have transpired since. And I will never make light of anybody expressing their feelings on how those events affected their lives.