TITLETOWN - A Decade Long Celebration Of The Greatest Achievement In College Athletics History > Kansas State Football

The Mask

<< < (2/15) > >>

HerrSonntag:

--- Quote from: MountaineerLegion on April 15, 2015, 08:27:50 AM ---Damn...we could use some bandwagon fans like that.  Not everything he did was perfect but he had some funny stuff.  Oh well.  Thanks for the answer.

--- End quote ---
So the reason for the disconnect was that he was just the frontman for an advertising/marketing group.  That's why half of the clips have a very high production value (they are essentially demo reels for this group's portfolio) and the other half are actually made by the guy playing the mask (the ones shot in the guy's basement) alone.

The production value isn't as big a deal as the writing... when he has to write his own stuff its pretty awful, even compared to the regular videos (which is saying something)

MountaineerLegion:

--- Quote from: HerrSonntag on April 15, 2015, 09:10:08 AM ---
--- Quote from: MountaineerLegion on April 15, 2015, 08:27:50 AM ---Damn...we could use some bandwagon fans like that.  Not everything he did was perfect but he had some funny stuff.  Oh well.  Thanks for the answer.

--- End quote ---
So the reason for the disconnect was that he was just the frontman for an advertising/marketing group.  That's why half of the clips have a very high production value (they are essentially demo reels for this group's portfolio) and the other half are actually made by the guy playing the mask (the ones shot in the guy's basement) alone.

The production value isn't as big a deal as the writing... when he has to write his own stuff its pretty awful, even compared to the regular videos (which is saying something)

--- End quote ---

Got it.  Thanks for the "rest" of the story.  Just when you think there's just some clever guy being a fan you find out it's all about the money, oh well.........................yer not going to tell me anything bad about unicorns next are you?  :Red faced:

'taterblast:
i never really hated the mask like some on here, but since it was 2012 i think that was just because i was so drunk on awesome k-state football.

Winters:
Lol

Trim:
Yeah, it's still around.  Loves to travel.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version