Author Topic: Malek gone...  (Read 62872 times)

Offline Blackcats

• I Know Stuff You Don't
  • Combo-Fan
  • LOUD NOISES!
    • View Profile
Re: Malek gone?
« Reply #75 on: April 10, 2015, 12:32:32 PM »
and then at the very end, oscar puts it all together and goes to rohleders dorm room and opens the door and roleder is there with plans on a table and maps on the wall about the plans he put together and oscar has his arms crossed and is all "Vulture!" and he says it in a ways where his voice gets louder and inflects while he's saying it and then the camera cuts to rohlerder and he raises his arms palms up like a shrugging kind or welp you caught me kind of way and then says something like "well you know me, coach" and then cue the laugh track because that's rohleders catch phrase and then music and then cut back to weber and he just shakes his head in a disapproving way and wags his finger and then more laughs and music and then credits.

In the last cut scene chicken nuggets inexplicably appears in their hands.
BlackCats does it right and is clearly a good person. - Steve Dave
BlackCats is a vital member of this blogging community, and a close personal friend of mine. -meow meow
I yearn for your nuggets. - Shooter Jones

Offline BIG APPLE CAT

• smelly poor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • slide rule enthusiast
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: April 10, 2015, 12:42:49 PM »
and then at the very end, oscar puts it all together and goes to rohleders dorm room and opens the door and roleder is there with plans on a table and maps on the wall about the plans he put together and oscar has his arms crossed and is all "Vulture!" and he says it in a ways where his voice gets louder and inflects while he's saying it and then the camera cuts to rohlerder and he raises his arms palms up like a shrugging kind or welp you caught me kind of way and then says something like "well you know me, coach" and then cue the laugh track because that's rohleders catch phrase and then music and then cut back to weber and he just shakes his head in a disapproving way and wags his finger and then more laughs and music and then credits.

In the last cut scene chicken nuggets inexplicably appears in their hands.

I was envisioning both currie and oscar walking into Vulture's room at the same time from adjacent doors that smack into each other ala Laverne and Shirley and then they both look into the camera with that perfect mix of bemusement and exasperation

Offline WildcatNkilt

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Had the worst birthday ever on Dec. 5th of '98.
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: April 10, 2015, 12:44:51 PM »
I'm not sure oscar could handle the parents at High School games. 
Kansas City Blue Barbecue fan.

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Pfizer PLUS Moderna and now Pfizer Bivalent
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: April 10, 2015, 12:46:53 PM »
I'm pretty sure oscar should just coach high school so he doesn't have to worry about stuff like this.

This is what he said in the midst of falling apart his 2nd to last year at Illinois.

“It’s college basketball,” Weber said. “There are a lot of influences whether it’s uncles, cousins, grandpas, ministers, preachers, relatives, neighbors. They all have something to say. And there’s also the factor of other outside people.

“There’s so much clutter in kids’ brains. Instead of just coming here and listening and being coachable, it all takes a toll and maybe adds up in the long haul.”

Weber paused and said: “I shouldn’t have said ministers and preachers, but I’ve had that before, too.”

I can't believe that's not one of the scripts I wrote.

Offline kso_FAN

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: April 10, 2015, 12:48:15 PM »

Offline Kat Kid

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: April 10, 2015, 12:50:11 PM »
Malek was probably loopy from the surgery meds when he asked for a transfer.

Offline ksupamplemousse

• Elevate
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: April 10, 2015, 12:51:33 PM »
https://twitter.com/KWCHWill/status/586578332638179328

That's not terribly surprising. Isn't the word on the street that he has requested a transfer but it hasn't been granted yet? We're probably holding him hostage, but obviously K-State won't frame it that way. Malek will have go the nuclear route like Leti to get his release I would imagine.
This is who I am...I have no problem crying. - Jerome Tang

Offline WildcatNkilt

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Had the worst birthday ever on Dec. 5th of '98.
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: April 10, 2015, 12:53:30 PM »
Poor Malek.  Nigel and Jevon got theirs in first so now he is stuck with oscar. 
Kansas City Blue Barbecue fan.

Online pissclams

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • (worst non-premium poster at goEMAW.com)
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: April 10, 2015, 12:54:29 PM »

there's a lot of posters here that have decided that oscar just won't get the job done.
i'm here to tell you that he is the guy for the job.  some of you just won't give him the chance that he deserves to fix the problems that frank martin created.
it's pretty sad to see so many supposed k-state fans turn their backs on their university.

well, with the news that malek is staying, i've decided to offer amnesty to anyone who wants back on the KAT bandwagon.
this offer is only valid today.  after that, i will not view you turncoats (you know who you are) in the same light and when we win the big 12 next season and make it to the elite 8, you'll wish you took me up on my offer of katfan amnesty.  think about it.  you have until midnight central time.

Cheesy Mustache QB might make an appearance.

New warning: Don't get in a fight with someone who doesn't even need to bother to buy ink.

Offline kso_FAN

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: April 10, 2015, 12:57:07 PM »
clams, I'm pretty sure Malek and oscar can fix Frank's mess.

Offline renocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: April 10, 2015, 01:02:30 PM »
Weber drives, jumps, he goes for the slam, and he misses the rim - Slam Doofus strikes again!!!

Offline ChiComCat

• Chawbacon
  • Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: April 10, 2015, 01:03:57 PM »

Offline BIG APPLE CAT

• smelly poor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • slide rule enthusiast
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: April 10, 2015, 01:05:00 PM »

there's a lot of posters here that have decided that oscar just won't get the job done.
i'm here to tell you that he is the guy for the job.  some of you just won't give him the chance that he deserves to fix the problems that frank martin created.
it's pretty sad to see so many supposed k-state fans turn their backs on their university.

well, with the news that malek is staying, i've decided to offer amnesty to anyone who wants back on the KAT bandwagon.
this offer is only valid today.  after that, i will not view you turncoats (you know who you are) in the same light and when we win the big 12 next season and make it to the elite 8, you'll wish you took me up on my offer of katfan amnesty.  think about it.  you have until midnight central time.

Online pissclams

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • (worst non-premium poster at goEMAW.com)
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: April 10, 2015, 01:09:19 PM »
i've already gotten a shitload of PMs asking for amnesty

Cheesy Mustache QB might make an appearance.

New warning: Don't get in a fight with someone who doesn't even need to bother to buy ink.

Offline Winters

• The King of Real Zeal
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: April 10, 2015, 01:10:49 PM »

I can't even joke around about cat hoops anymore. I hate all of this.  :blindfold:
Best #heel and/or #babyface on this blogsite

If it were up to me, Wintz would be on a fan scholarship, full ride.

Offline The1BigWillie

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Known to be a horrible person... (BORN 7/4/75)
    • View Profile
« Reply #90 on: April 10, 2015, 01:32:36 PM »
At least if the APR puts us on probation we can say we don't give a crap about finishing 5 and 28 in 2017 anyway.,
"That's what you get when you let some dude from Los Angles/Texas with the alias Mookfu raw dog it.  Willesgirl can back me up here.  There's a lesson in this.  You only get HIV once; make it count." - Mr. Bread

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: April 10, 2015, 01:41:13 PM »
At least if the APR puts us on probation we can say we don't give a crap about finishing 5 and 28 in 2017 anyway.,

It won't help when looking for a coach if it comes to that.

Offline 8manpick

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • A top quartile binger, poster, and friend
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: April 10, 2015, 01:43:53 PM »
Would Alex Potuzak and Ryan Patzwald be starters in a hypothetical situation where they were on next year's team? I think at least one would be.
:adios:

Offline kso_FAN

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: April 10, 2015, 01:46:19 PM »
oscar is just lucky the 5 and 8 rule is gone.

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #1 rated - gE NFL Scout
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: April 10, 2015, 01:48:50 PM »
I miss Woolridge! :frown:

Offline Mixed-Nutz

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Square
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: April 10, 2015, 01:54:06 PM »
This is weird we are usually don't release information, on these kind of fronts. Still waiting on that darn post season press conference.

Offline kso_FAN

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: April 10, 2015, 01:55:04 PM »
No time for a post season press conference when you are recruiting like crazy.

Offline Fedor

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: April 10, 2015, 02:38:56 PM »
I was wrong and I apologize. - michigancat 8/22/14

Offline Skipper44

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: April 10, 2015, 03:39:23 PM »
This is weird we are usually don't release information, on these kind of fronts. Still waiting on that darn post season press conference.
was there a postseason awards dinner?

Offline Mixed-Nutz

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Square
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: April 10, 2015, 03:41:12 PM »
was there a postseason awards dinner?

That is going to be weird