Author Topic: He is risen, indeed!  (Read 1584 times)

Offline BushBlister

• Combo-Fan
  • MINION TIME!!!!!!!!!
    • View Profile
He is risen, indeed!
« on: April 05, 2015, 01:32:15 PM »
Vex!  Vexing vixens are not afraid to understand and assist what they can become.  Be Boisterous!  Be an angel!  Be one who inspires but apologizes;  be one who is not afraid to join the afterlife at the pinnacle of perception. 

When you shed your moral shell and become a spirit-being your spirit quality, you make a difference in the resistance.  A well-formed logos can make a subject a fellowcraft.  But learning the craft makes you a thetan.  The composition of an organ-form is based upon compounds that cannot be measured with ions or irrational computations.  If you want to reach the spirit world you must LET GO and be willing to become a psycho-somatic (psycho-spirit; somatic-body) attic dianetics. 

Think about this: self-improvement is nothing more than self-auditing.  Keep it in perspective; the reactive mind will emulate a genuine trace praise.  If you wait to make your clean transformation, your spirit bucket is full and they bounty of nexting and what the soul is actually doing to your self-frame. 

Audit yourself and agree with your clarity, and if you ask yourself this, then you can also question, "what are you going to do better tomorrow?" 

(Want to get rid of the ad? Register now for free!)
i got a laptop now

The Big Train

Re: He is risen, indeed!
« Reply #1 on: April 05, 2015, 03:31:04 PM »
so how is this related to football?

Offline SkinnyBenny

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good time rock-n-roll plastic banana FM type
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 05, 2015, 05:10:24 PM »

Did you read the last sentence? That part feels very Snyder'y. 
"walking around mhk and crying in the rain because of love lost is the absolute purest and best thing in the world.  i hope i fall in love during the next few weeks and get my heart broken and it starts raining just to experience it one last time."   --Dlew12

Offline Frankenklein

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 05, 2015, 05:39:55 PM »

Did you read the last sentence? That part feels very Snyder'y.
:surprised: could BB be Bill

Offline star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 05, 2015, 05:57:10 PM »
erii can audit if you need him to
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline BushBlister

• Combo-Fan
  • MINION TIME!!!!!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 05, 2015, 06:44:05 PM »
The Optionality of Planning
(and its dire regulations)

Planning is not optional.  What will you include about your Earth parents and your spirit parents?  Included in this realm are your nether-beings.  Consistently swallow yourself and your self.  Treat your elders as you would treat the Great One.  With finality and clarity and empathy and glory and standardization of introspective.  Do not disturb your consciousness or your incident levels.  Do not escilate observable behaviors or reactors because fight or flight will take over and martyr your soul.

How would you model for a soal floater?  Soal floater, sole floater, or soul floater:  the choice is yours and yours alone.  Remember what matters most about your being and become the entered apprentice you were meant to be.  When your apprenticeship and fellowship meet as one you become young again, and the fetal enlightenment you will receive will besmirch all. 

Finally, as your optionality planning of your hollow humanality becomes real, and you reach your revolutionary state, you will come to realize that all is exactly as it seems to the enlightened.  If you request clarity, you must be ready to receive clarity.  To reach this pedestal your planning is eccentric; A "HERETIC" they say but only in jest.  The real heretics, nay, "profane" will pride themselves upon the upheaval of the enlisted who sacrifice their flesh-world for a perceived Nirvana.  So mote it be. 
i got a laptop now

Offline SkinnyBenny

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 05, 2015, 08:20:59 PM »
Maybe this should all be posted in this thread?
http://goEMAW.com/forum/index.php?topic=12922.0
"walking around mhk and crying in the rain because of love lost is the absolute purest and best thing in the world.  i hope i fall in love during the next few weeks and get my heart broken and it starts raining just to experience it one last time."   --Dlew12

Offline Winters

• The King of Real Zeal
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 05, 2015, 08:31:52 PM »
Should we ban this guy?
Best #heel and/or #babyface on this blogsite

If it were up to me, Wintz would be on a fan scholarship, full ride.

Offline SkinnyBenny

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 05, 2015, 11:30:37 PM »
Should we ban this guy?

Seems like the Chinese bots are back. I say yes.

Offline MadCat

• TIME's Person Of The Year - 2006
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 06, 2015, 11:20:35 PM »
THANK YOU BUSH BLISTER!

BUT OUR PRINCESS IS IN ANOTHER CASTLE! :fistpump: