Author Topic: Freedom is really not applicable to Christian businesses!  (Read 50907 times)

Offline ednksu

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: Freedom is really not applicable to Christian businesses!
« Reply #175 on: April 02, 2015, 03:18:01 PM »
Tell me what sources I can use edn, I want to be right.

Not sure why you're jocking my posts after talking about the South.  Seems really manic of you.

But why don't you notice where I'm pulling sources from and explaining them.  You're using mouthpieces who pushed for this bill and should be called on that.  Congrats, I acknowledged that you quoted from a guy pushing for this bill. Its great that you slander anything that disagrees with your points because you can't understand their intellectual credibility. 

BUT HEY THIS BILL ISN'T ABOUT GAYS!!!! BUT WHAT IF A FLORIST HAS TO LET THOSE mommies GET A BOUQUET!!! /still not about gays amirite!   Because that is the final reductionist point of your entire purpose in this thread.
Quote from: OregonHawk
KU is right on par with Notre Dame ... when it comes to adding additional conference revenue

Quote from: Kim Carnes
Beer pro tip: never drink anything other than BL, coors, pbr, maybe a few others that I'm forgetting

Offline michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • change your stupid avatar.
    • View Profile
« Reply #176 on: April 02, 2015, 03:22:04 PM »
People, only post articles from EDN pre-approved sources.   

Looks like the legislation is going to be amended, it seems enough death/bomb/bodily harm threats have been called into Christians revolving around hypothetical situations that would likely never occur have won the day.   Analogies to water cannons/separate drinking fountains/lynchings/back of the bus etc. etc. still ongoing and as always, absolutely deplorable.

dax posts like this are the very best.

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #177 on: April 02, 2015, 03:33:30 PM »
BUT HEY THIS BILL ISN'T ABOUT GAYS!!!! BUT WHAT IF A FLORIST HAS TO LET THOSE mommies GET A BOUQUET!!! /still not about gays amirite!   Because that is the final reductionist point of your entire purpose in this thread.

Back away from the ledge, and stop using gay slurs. The original version of the bill was not about gay marriage any more than it was about abortion coverage mandates, drug policies, dress codes, or anything else that could potentially infringe on a person's freedom of religion. Again, the most recent court decision concerning a RFRA concerned Obamacare abortion coverage mandates. Of course a RFRA can also touch on the issue of gay marriage, but the law is expresly neutral. Not only does it not expressly apply to any one particular topic, it doesn't even declare a winner or loser. It only codifies the balancing test that courts should apply in religious objection cases. These are facts. You are hysterical. Also a fact.
I've said it before and I'll say it again, K-State fans could have beheaded the entire KU team at midcourt, and K-State fans would be celebrating it this morning.  They are the ISIS of Big 12 fanbases.

Offline michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #178 on: April 02, 2015, 03:44:46 PM »
I would agree cRusty  . . . when the Mike Lupica's of the world start invoking Selma like images you know the backlash is coming, and it's coming with a vengence.

I don't want to want to cater a cake to a same sex marriage ceremony trumps the fire hoses of Birmingham every day and (dare i say) twice on Sunday.
:D

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #179 on: April 02, 2015, 03:51:11 PM »
I don't want to want to cater a cake to a same sex marriage ceremony trumps the fire hoses of Birmingham every day and (dare i say) twice on Sunday.

It's the gay activists this time who are unleashing the dogs and fire hoses on mom and pop businesses. Sort of a 180 from Selma. Children, that's called "irony."

Death threats against the family pizza joint in Nowheresville, Indiana for saying they won't cater a gay wedding. "Well crap, we'll have to find another pizza place to cater our wedding" said no gay couple. Ever.
I've said it before and I'll say it again, K-State fans could have beheaded the entire KU team at midcourt, and K-State fans would be celebrating it this morning.  They are the ISIS of Big 12 fanbases.

Offline michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #180 on: April 02, 2015, 04:09:08 PM »
If discrimination doesn't involve fire hoses or lynchings, the discrimination ain't crap, and these gays can SHUT IT!!!

Online star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #181 on: April 02, 2015, 04:35:08 PM »
Lol
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!)

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Kiss my ass and suck my dick
    • View Profile
    • I am the one and only Sugar Dick
« Reply #182 on: April 02, 2015, 05:31:24 PM »
So the libtards hate outrage over outrage and outrage over lack of outrage, but not conjectural outrage???

Why?
goEMAW Karmic BBS Shepherd

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #183 on: April 02, 2015, 05:33:19 PM »
If discrimination doesn't involve fire hoses or lynchings, the discrimination ain't crap, and these gays can SHUT IT!!!

I'm outraged over the discrimination I foresee!
-Saint Libtard, protector against conjectural discrimination

Offline michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #184 on: April 02, 2015, 05:35:50 PM »

I'm outraged over the discrimination I foresee!
-Saint Libtard, protector against conjectural discrimination

:lol:

Offline ednksu

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #185 on: April 02, 2015, 05:53:57 PM »
Tell me what sources I can use edn, I want to be right.

Not sure why you're jocking my posts after talking about the South.  Seems really manic of you.

But why don't you notice where I'm pulling sources from and explaining them.  You're using mouthpieces who pushed for this bill and should be called on that.  Congrats, I acknowledged that you quoted from a guy pushing for this bill. Its great that you slander anything that disagrees with your points because you can't understand their intellectual credibility. 

Pretty much a nope on all "points" of that little meltdown, but I would like a list of pre-approved sources.
lulz those are almost direct quotes from your approved sources you idiot.  Lol at me melting down when you guys are pulling out all the stops to cover up your bigotry.

By the way I'm sure Matt Shepard feels so much hetter that he didn't have a fire hosed turned in him too.
KU is right on par with Notre Dame ... when it comes to adding additional conference revenue

Beer pro tip: never drink anything other than BL, coors, pbr, maybe a few others that I'm forgetting

Offline AppleJack

• AppleJack
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • How are you doing today?
    • View Profile
« Reply #186 on: April 02, 2015, 05:57:42 PM »
Saint Libtard  :lol:
When one person, for whatever reason, has a chance to lead an exceptional life, he has no right to keep it to himself.

Offline ednksu

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #187 on: April 02, 2015, 07:11:10 PM »
Resident ProgLibs:  The hypothetical discriminated against party of today is exactly the same as the real discriminated against parties of pre Civil Rights America!!

Step aside Rosa Parks and Selma, here comes Memories Pizza and Walkerton, IN!!
and we're back to you being on the wrong side of history.  Congrats on saying the lgbt community is making up their discrimination.  Real piece of crap move.  (I know you'll say you mean libs compare anything to CR movement, but this thread is proof enough)

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #188 on: April 02, 2015, 08:37:25 PM »
Resident ProgLibs:  The hypothetical discriminated against party of today is exactly the same as the real discriminated against parties of pre Civil Rights America!!

Step aside Rosa Parks and Selma, here comes Memories Pizza and Walkerton, IN!!
and we're back to you being on the wrong side of history.*

As revised by Edna and written in all the books leftover after the nazi bonfire

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #189 on: April 02, 2015, 08:57:28 PM »
Would love to see a red line of the statute as revised to as originally written.  Interested to see how they wrote "carte blanche to shun gays from society" out of it.

Online star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #190 on: April 02, 2015, 08:59:59 PM »
the fact that they are backpedaling so much pretty much proves that this was all about gay hatin' all along

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #191 on: April 02, 2015, 09:01:42 PM »
the fact that they are backpedaling so much pretty much proves that this was all about gay hatin' all along

That doesn't make sense. Maddow?

Offline michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

Online star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #193 on: April 02, 2015, 09:08:26 PM »

That doesn't make sense. Maddow?

actually heard this on limbaugh today lol  (he was fine with the gay hatin, but was mad that the cover was blown)

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #194 on: April 02, 2015, 09:12:04 PM »

No, just bowing to the mob. Very effective tactics.

Online star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #195 on: April 02, 2015, 09:13:00 PM »
I never pictured liblib as a Rushite.

Kinda, sad.

it's like reading a ksuw post, you never know what sort of crazy reasoning he will come up with next.  mega dittos!

Online star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #196 on: April 02, 2015, 09:16:40 PM »
laura ingram today was pretty hilarious on this topic as well.  she had like an hour dedicated to asking if big business has too much power in politics because wal-mart got arkansas to change their gay hatin' law or something.  real comedy from the republican leaders  :lol:

Online star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #197 on: April 02, 2015, 09:18:07 PM »
I never pictured liblib as a Rushite.

Kinda, sad.

it's like reading a ksuw post, you never know what sort of crazy reasoning he will come up with next.  mega dittos!

No, no dice Rushite, enjoy your subscription to the Limbaugh Letter (does that still exist?).

i haven't heard it mentioned.  i just started listening again after taking a few years off, so i don't know when it stopped.

Online star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #198 on: April 02, 2015, 09:20:38 PM »
micheal savage is the absolute best tho, he's FSD on the radio with a little kstatefreak42 (?) conspiracy mixed in.  absolutely entertaining!  plot twist.... he lives in san francisco and rough ridin' hates liberals so much but decides to be surrounded by them  :lol:

Online star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #199 on: April 02, 2015, 09:23:31 PM »
i mean, i can if there is demand.  listening is probably going to take a hit though because i won't be on the road so much during the day in the coming weeks  :frown: