Author Topic: Obama's Gumped-up Arab Moran Doctrine  (Read 818 times)

Offline renocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Obama's Gumped-up Arab Moran Doctrine
« on: March 25, 2015, 10:37:19 PM »
Forrest was stupid.  What is BO's excuse.  His stupid naive action in the middle east at the start of his presidency now has the area posed for an arab apocolyse.  Sunni are ready to to exterminate Shia.  Madog ISholes just kill everything.  Yemen is now going into civil war and Saudi Arabia is sending troops to kill Shia rebels.   The stupid arab spring policy of Obama and leaving Iraq because he hated Bush are the direct cause of this chaos.  If the Pesident would quit thinking he is so damn smart and listen to military and congressional leaders who understand the world, then maybe real stability could be achieved.  Unfortunately he continues to smell his own butt and think God blessed him with super brains;  he needs to look in his bowels for his real brain material.

(Want to get rid of the ad? Register now for free!)

Offline LickNeckey

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • #fakeposts
    • View Profile
Re: Obama's Gumped-up Arab Moran Doctrine
« Reply #1 on: March 26, 2015, 02:10:11 PM »
i can't believe he started this whole Shia Sunni argument

:shakesfist:

THANKS OBAMA

Offline Branson Bound

• Good Christian Fan
  • Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 26, 2015, 02:33:56 PM »
Wow, I have no idea what any of that means. Those are some interesting politics for sure.
GET WELL SOON RANDY!

Offline renocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 21, 2015, 07:45:45 PM »
The big Kahuna in Iran said he would not let any heathen infidels in Iran to check on nukes - cuts the nuts out of stud Obama deal.  I think Iran called Kerry an old Zionist with shriveled testicles- they shrank a little more.  Funny how Putin and Russia can deal with these evil jihadists.

Offline ednksu

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 21, 2015, 11:15:56 PM »
The big Kahuna in Iran said he would not let any heathen infidels in Iran to check on nukes - cuts the nuts out of stud Obama deal.  I think Iran called Kerry an old Zionist with shriveled testicles- they shrank a little more.  Funny how Putin and Russia can deal with these evil jihadists.
bitches about freedom, holds up Putin's Russia as model for prosecuting a war.... :ROFL:
Quote from: OregonHawk
KU is right on par with Notre Dame ... when it comes to adding additional conference revenue

Quote from: Kim Carnes
Beer pro tip: never drink anything other than BL, coors, pbr, maybe a few others that I'm forgetting

Offline Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!)

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Kiss my ass and suck my dick
    • View Profile
    • I am the one and only Sugar Dick
« Reply #5 on: May 21, 2015, 11:23:58 PM »
The libtards are really struggling with Obama's mumped up version of neocon hegemony. It's quite entertaining
goEMAW Karmic BBS Shepherd

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 01, 2015, 01:42:04 PM »
The French Foreign Minister says Obama's Iran deal is utterly "useless." Wow, when the French are calling us pussies... that's really bad, right?

http://www.wsj.com/articles/french-minister-laurent-fabius-wary-on-iran-nuclear-deal-1433174816

Also, let's not overlook the minister's name: Laurent Fabius. :love:
I've said it before and I'll say it again, K-State fans could have beheaded the entire KU team at midcourt, and K-State fans would be celebrating it this morning.  They are the ISIS of Big 12 fanbases.