Author Topic: RIP Dylan Meier...maybe don't read this...we had some critical "feedback"  (Read 52870 times)

Offline kso_FAN

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

Offline KSUTOMMY

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
Re: RIP Dylan Meier...
« Reply #101 on: April 20, 2010, 12:26:58 PM »
RIP DM  :cry:

Poor guy - he did what he could and we never saw his name in the RCPD blotter.
We are K-State and we love to hire SHlTTY coaches.

Offline wildcatforlife

• Fan
    • View Profile
sick to my stomach
« Reply #102 on: April 20, 2010, 12:33:11 PM »
I feel sick to my stomach right now, not just from the news of Dylan's tragedy but from reading the posts from some of you so-called EMAWers.  I know I'll get annihilated for posting this, but it needs to be said anyway.  I cannot for the life of me understand how a person can make fun of another for dying.  I didn't understand it with Brooks Berringer, and I don't understand it now.  Whatever you thought of his football career here, he was a human being with a family who is suffering terribly right now.  What if his family would read this board looking for support from the Wildcat Nation and find some of these comments instead?  I don't want to understand the sick mind that even thinks these things let alone putting it out there for others to see.  Would you say these things out loud or is it just because you're anonymous on this board?  I've looked at some other fan boards, and it's pathetic when the fan base making jokes is the one he played for.  Go ahead and make fun of me, but I hope this makes you think just a little bit.

I send out many prayers and condolences to the Meier family and sincerely hope that none of you ever have to deal with anything like this.

The42Yardstick

Re: sick to my stomach
« Reply #103 on: April 20, 2010, 12:37:21 PM »
I feel sick to my stomach right now, not just from the news of Dylan's tragedy but from reading the posts from some of you so-called EMAWers.  I know I'll get annihilated for posting this, but it needs to be said anyway.  I cannot for the life of me understand how a person can make fun of another for dying.  I didn't understand it with Brooks Berringer, and I don't understand it now.  Whatever you thought of his football career here, he was a human being with a family who is suffering terribly right now.  What if his family would read this board looking for support from the Wildcat Nation and find some of these comments instead?  I don't want to understand the sick mind that even thinks these things let alone putting it out there for others to see.  Would you say these things out loud or is it just because you're anonymous on this board?  I've looked at some other fan boards, and it's pathetic when the fan base making jokes is the one he played for.  Go ahead and make fun of me, but I hope this makes you think just a little bit.

I send out many prayers and condolences to the Meier family and sincerely hope that none of you ever have to deal with anything like this.

And there it is.

Offline theKSU

• Katpak'r
  • Team KSU
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: April 20, 2010, 12:40:04 PM »
Thoughts and prayers.

pcp

« Reply #105 on: April 20, 2010, 12:43:20 PM »

My thoughts exactly.  Apparently some of the sick individuals on here don't know when to STFU and getting their smart ass remarks on here makes them feel better about themselves.  
You call yourselves EMAWer's???  I call you pathetic.

RIP Dylan Meier.  

Offline michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • change your stupid avatar.
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: April 20, 2010, 12:43:43 PM »

His family should probably stay off message boards for a while.  It's about the last place I would go for support if a family member fell off a cliff.

Offline Saulbadguy

• Administrator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • what
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: April 20, 2010, 12:44:22 PM »

Aaaaaaaaaaaaand...there you have it. :popcorn:
Where did you get that overnight bag?

Offline DQ12

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #TeamChestHair
    • View Profile
« Reply #108 on: April 20, 2010, 12:47:53 PM »
 :frown:

Terrible news.

"You want to stand next to someone and not be able to hear them, walk your ass into Manhattan, Kansas." - [REDACTED]

Offline Pete

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • T-Shirt KSU Football Fan, Loves Lawrence and KU
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: April 20, 2010, 01:15:19 PM »
I feel sick to my stomach right now, not just from the news of Dylan's tragedy but from reading the posts from some of you so-called EMAWers.  I know I'll get annihilated for posting this, but it needs to be said anyway.  I cannot for the life of me understand how a person can make fun of another for dying.  I didn't understand it with Brooks Berringer, and I don't understand it now.  Whatever you thought of his football career here, he was a human being with a family who is suffering terribly right now.  What if his family would read this board looking for support from the Wildcat Nation and find some of these comments instead?  I don't want to understand the sick mind that even thinks these things let alone putting it out there for others to see.  Would you say these things out loud or is it just because you're anonymous on this board?  I've looked at some other fan boards, and it's pathetic when the fan base making jokes is the one he played for.  Go ahead and make fun of me, but I hope this makes you think just a little bit.

My thoughts exactly.  Apparently some of the sick individuals on here don't know when to STFU and getting their smart ass remarks on here makes them feel better about themselves.  

RIP Dylan Meier.  

Personally, I feel worse about the innocent souls dying in Iraq and Afghanistan in vast numbers nearly every day of the year....but, I certainly don't revel in Dylan's death.  However, I'm certain that these two posters must share my opinion about the sanctity of human life all over the globe, not just in a football uniform of your favorite color, right?

WORLD FORUM!!!!!!!!!111111

Offline get_HIT

• Combo-Fan
  • "I just love the Jayhawk...It should be killed."
    • View Profile
« Reply #110 on: April 20, 2010, 01:27:42 PM »
19th most popular search on google right now......unfortunatly

http://www.google.com/trends/hottrends?sa=X&oi=prbx_hot_trends&ct=more-results
"He was in the group of about four or five troll K-State fans who were celebrating like they had just won a national title." -BMW on get_HIT

Offline 1/64th

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #111 on: April 20, 2010, 01:30:10 PM »
I feel sick to my stomach right now, not just from the news of Dylan's tragedy but from reading the posts from some of you so-called EMAWers.  I know I'll get annihilated for posting this, but it needs to be said anyway.  I cannot for the life of me understand how a person can make fun of another for dying.  I didn't understand it with Brooks Berringer, and I don't understand it now.  Whatever you thought of his football career here, he was a human being with a family who is suffering terribly right now.  What if his family would read this board looking for support from the Wildcat Nation and find some of these comments instead?  I don't want to understand the sick mind that even thinks these things let alone putting it out there for others to see.  Would you say these things out loud or is it just because you're anonymous on this board?  I've looked at some other fan boards, and it's pathetic when the fan base making jokes is the one he played for.  Go ahead and make fun of me, but I hope this makes you think just a little bit.

RIP Dylan Meier.  

Personally, I feel worse about the innocent souls dying in Iraq and Afghanistan in vast numbers nearly every day of the year....but, I certainly don't revel in Dylan's death.  However, I'm certain that these two posters must share my opinion about the sanctity of human life all over the globe, not just in a football uniform of your favorite color, right?

WORLD FORUM!!!!!!!!!111111

"WE ARE THE WOOOOOORRRRLD.  WE ARE THE CHILDREEEEEEEN."

-Pete and EMAW'RS

Offline Pete

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #112 on: April 20, 2010, 01:32:11 PM »
19th most popular search on google right now......unfortunatly

http://www.google.com/trends/hottrends?sa=X&oi=prbx_hot_trends&ct=more-results

AND, how poetic is it that three of the searches ahead of him on the list are for 420?  Spooky. :ohno:
« Last Edit: April 20, 2010, 02:12:14 PM by Pete »

Offline OK_Cat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Hey
    • View Profile
« Reply #113 on: April 20, 2010, 01:32:49 PM »
According to witnesses, he fell much like his passes....wobbly and out of control.

:popcorn:

Offline TheFormerKCCat

• DoD/Early 90s Era EMAWr
  • Combo-Fan
  • Loyal to a fault
    • View Profile
« Reply #114 on: April 20, 2010, 01:33:24 PM »
Very sad news, hard to believe.  Rest in peace, Dylan.  I'll keep your family in my thoughts and prayers.    :pray:
I'm in it purely for the entertainment value.

Offline michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #115 on: April 20, 2010, 01:34:28 PM »
According to witnesses, he fell much like his passes....wobbly and out of control.

:popcorn:

:runaway:  (but falling)

Offline WildCatzPhreak

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #116 on: April 20, 2010, 01:44:31 PM »
Hey guys, come on now.  We're way too classy to make jokes about an athletes untimely demise.  That's below us.

Offline kstatefreak42

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #117 on: April 20, 2010, 01:46:56 PM »
I bet they called in Allen Webb to clean-up.   :lol:
your a rough ridin' douche bag. I would kick your rough ridin' ass if i knew where you were lol Thats terrible. Regardless if he sucked or not, its a sad deal.
EMAW

Offline michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #118 on: April 20, 2010, 01:49:57 PM »
Hey guys, come on now.  We're way too classy to make jokes about an athletes untimely demise.  That's below us.

how the hell did you get goEMAW.com poster of the week?

Offline WildCatzPhreak

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #119 on: April 20, 2010, 01:50:55 PM »

Jealous?  :users:

Offline dmartin

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #120 on: April 20, 2010, 01:53:28 PM »

Offline ChiComCat

• Chawbacon
  • Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #121 on: April 20, 2010, 01:58:31 PM »

Pretty sure he's held that title for over a week...has me questioning the validity of the whole thing

Offline Dr Rick Daris

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #122 on: April 20, 2010, 01:59:21 PM »

Pretty sure he's held that title for over a week...has me questioning the validity of the whole thing

maybe he won it two weeks in a row.  :dunno:

Offline WildCatzPhreak

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #123 on: April 20, 2010, 02:03:04 PM »
I performed certain services for the staff of goEMAW.  Let's just say CatMatt won't be posting any more slanderous videos..

Offline Pete

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #124 on: April 20, 2010, 02:07:51 PM »
Folks, do yourselves a favor and ignore this thread if this topic is important to you....you'll be happier.  Trust me.