Author Topic: Chings B-Day / 4 Olives / Egg / Baseball Pak  (Read 4466 times)

Offline Dr Rick Daris

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: Chings B-Day / 4 Olives / Egg / Baseball Pak
« Reply #25 on: April 20, 2010, 10:30:58 AM »
I would have given anything, ANYTHING, to have been invited to this  :embarrassed:

Mrs. Pete had to talk me down the other night after I read about this event.  Felt like junior high all over again, ya know?  :frown:

Not sure who was in charge of invites (I suspect it was Mr. KK), but I'm guessing yours got lost in the mail or something.   :)

Either that or they didn't like you.  :users:

in all fairness, mrs. soon to be chingon talked to me and mrs daris about this little shindig around a month or two ago. i strongly cautioned her about certain board members. didn't outright tell her who to invite and who not to invite...but the words "bad seed" were muttered more than once.

Offline weirdrobertswife

• Fan
    • View Profile
Re: Chings B-Day / 4 Olives / Egg / Baseball Pak
« Reply #26 on: April 20, 2010, 11:03:07 AM »
I would have given anything, ANYTHING, to have been invited to this  :embarrassed:

Mrs. Pete had to talk me down the other night after I read about this event.  Felt like junior high all over again, ya know?  :frown:

Not sure who was in charge of invites (I suspect it was Mr. KK), but I'm guessing yours got lost in the mail or something.   :)

Either that or they didn't like you.  :users:

in all fairness, mrs. soon to be chingon talked to me and mrs daris about this little shindig around a month or two ago. i strongly cautioned her about certain board members. didn't outright tell her who to invite and who not to invite...but the words "bad seed" were muttered more than once.

I suspect the gorgeous future Mrs. Chings nodded sagely at each utterance thereof.
Wildcat by marriage, Seminole by choice and Saints fan by the grace of God.