Author Topic: Butthurt KU Fan Social Media Post Master Thread, 2015 edition  (Read 31476 times)

Offline Yard Dog

• Baller on a Budget
  • Katpak'r
  • I am DC Cat
    • View Profile
Re: Butthurt KU Fan Social Media Post Master Thread, 2015 edition
« Reply #150 on: February 25, 2015, 12:24:03 PM »
What else should we ban that isn't dangerous in preparation for the inevitable "tragedy"?

This needs to be its own thread.

Offline OregonSmock

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Mashing 'taters like an Old Country Buffet
    • View Profile
« Reply #151 on: February 25, 2015, 12:25:44 PM »
Jason King is a Baylor fan, but yes, as we've established here, everyone is just out to get poor lil' ol' K-State.  It's just one big conspiracy against a bunch of friendly, non-violent, fun-loving folks from the great state of Kansas.

you've rough ridin' lost it

Your entire fanbase and university lost it a long time ago.  See: Monday night's hatefest

Offline cas4ksu

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #152 on: February 25, 2015, 12:30:25 PM »
I read all of these posts by beems and on an anecdotal level it reminds me of attending ku vs K-State games of various types in Lawrence over the years.   The anger, the rage, the hate in the stands from ku people towards K-State was in a few words; very real and a little scary.   But that's just my perception.

In your world, when 50 KU fans rush the field vs. Iowa State, it's the equivalent of 9/11.  When K-State fans make national headlines for getting physical with KU's players and coaches, it's just a national conspiracy against poor lil' ol' K-State.  Sad, really.

:rolleyes:  :rolleyes:  :rolleyes:

Of course because storming a field/court is totally the equivalent of a 2,000+ casualty terrorist attack. You're too much.

Offline pissclams

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • (worst non-premium poster at goEMAW.com)
    • View Profile
« Reply #153 on: February 25, 2015, 12:30:40 PM »
Jason King is a Baylor fan, but yes, as we've established here, everyone is just out to get poor lil' ol' K-State.  It's just one big conspiracy against a bunch of friendly, non-violent, fun-loving folks from the great state of Kansas.

you've rough ridin' lost it

Your entire fanbase and university lost it a long time ago.  See: Monday night's hatefest

ok, two wrongs make a right, i guess is what you're saying.
really.  if you're better than all of this, then you should just leave my site and not come back, again. 
because the crap you post here makes you look rough ridin' insane.
because if you can't figure out that 95% of the crap posted here is said in fun, you look rough ridin' insane.
loved having you around but you might want to take a long look at that exit sign.

Cheesy Mustache QB might make an appearance.

New warning: Don't get in a fight with someone who doesn't even need to bother to buy ink.

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #1 rated - gE NFL Scout
    • View Profile
« Reply #154 on: February 25, 2015, 12:30:59 PM »
Zero sympathy for this kid.  Having his life plastered all over the internet is a consequence of your actions.  The picture of him chicken winging Jamari wont be leaving the internet anytime soon.  He's going to have to live with that for the rest of his life.  Just like KK having murdered those hookers.  That guy will never live down that fateful night with the male transvestite prostitutes.

Future employers around town may remember Nathan Power from Lenexa, KS and member of Delta Upsilon Fraternity as the "KSU Court Storming moron," and yes it could hurt his chances at future employment.  That's the type of things kids are warned about DAILY.  His life is forever tied to that stupidity. 

Plenty of people have lost jobs for saying/doing stupid stuff online.  Plenty of people have been denied employment for stupid things they've done online.  This kid did something epically stupid on national television and people were able to see it online. That is his problem.  Not mine.

That thread was epic comedy gold.  It deserves to be in the Hall.
:lol:

Offline Cire

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #155 on: February 25, 2015, 12:31:25 PM »
calmer than you are

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #156 on: February 25, 2015, 09:33:47 PM »

Yes, all of those media members K-State fans have beef with.

I read three threads on the phog, one of them had a picture of the daughter of a radio host and the other had literally dozens of posts complaining about one of the best analysts in college basketball because he's apparently an OU fan.

Offline Tobias

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • hypoclique lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #157 on: February 25, 2015, 09:35:08 PM »
more people here probably know jason king for his pussy hand signal thing a few years ago than anything he's done professionally

Offline pissclams

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • (worst non-premium poster at goEMAW.com)
    • View Profile
« Reply #158 on: February 25, 2015, 09:38:58 PM »

more people here probably know jason king for his pussy hand signal thing a few years ago than anything he's done professionally
he wrote (professionally) a heck of a book detailing the history of ku hoops

Cheesy Mustache QB might make an appearance.

New warning: Don't get in a fight with someone who doesn't even need to bother to buy ink.

Offline Benja

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

The Big Train

« Reply #161 on: February 25, 2015, 10:07:20 PM »
https://twitter.com/reynolds_kyle/status/570631032442986497

I seriously need to know if this is real

i almost stopped 3 lines in when i got to "Sense", but i pushed on and im glad that i did.  absolutely rough ridin' amazing

Offline Dub

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #162 on: February 25, 2015, 10:15:16 PM »

i almost stopped 3 lines in when i got to "Sense", but i pushed on and im glad that i did.  absolutely rough ridin' amazing

So went to go check if this is real.... Can't un-see some things.  I'm going to go take a shower.  I blame you Benja.

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #163 on: February 25, 2015, 10:18:05 PM »

It appears as if she deleted this post, but looking at her wall makes it seem as if it's realer than real deal holyfield

Offline Benja

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #164 on: February 25, 2015, 10:33:52 PM »

It appears as if she deleted this post, but looking at her wall makes it seem as if it's realer than real deal holyfield

I dunno why but instinct tells me to leave this one alone.

Offline nicname

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Deal with it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #165 on: February 25, 2015, 11:13:56 PM »

It's definitely real, and she's definitely loony. She probably is extremely generous and kind with a tremendous heart though. Clueless, yes, but not worthy of direct meanness.
If there was a gif of nicname thwarting the attempted-flag-taker and then gesturing him to suck it, followed by motioning for all of Hilton Shelter to boo him louder, it'd be better than that auburn gif.

Offline sunny_cat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • eff off
    • View Profile
« Reply #166 on: February 25, 2015, 11:18:07 PM »
Exactly, nicname.

Offline Benja

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #167 on: February 25, 2015, 11:31:15 PM »

It's definitely real, and she's definitely loony. She probably is extremely generous and kind with a tremendous heart though. Clueless, yes, but not worthy of direct meanness.

Yeah I mean i'd mostly just make fun of her for writing like a six year old but you know bless her heart and stuff.

Offline Dub

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #168 on: February 26, 2015, 12:30:07 AM »
I ran across stuff it seems others didn't..  :Yuck:

Offline SkinnyBenny

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good time rock-n-roll plastic banana FM type
    • View Profile
« Reply #169 on: February 26, 2015, 07:48:51 AM »

PM
"walking around mhk and crying in the rain because of love lost is the absolute purest and best thing in the world.  i hope i fall in love during the next few weeks and get my heart broken and it starts raining just to experience it one last time."   --Dlew12

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #170 on: February 26, 2015, 07:57:13 AM »
I think Jason King does a lot of good work, but back in the day he did a lot of ku fluff pieces that looked like they were pretty much written by the ku SID's office.   He's done maybe 3 or 4 pieces on ku that might be construed as hard hitting, with the slush fund/money laundering/how did the not end up on probation piece probably being the hardest hitting.   That said, he gets instantly butthurt about almost all things related to ku . . . this is why we make fun of him.

I really like him since he went to BR. He kinda stole the Adrien Payne story but it needed to be told again, the Kamala story was amazing. All of this makes his KU fanboiness and his hyper-sensitivity to it really disappointing. His K-State tshirt tweet is on page one of the phog playbook, and his subsequent retweets of the obvious phog poster tweets were completely unprovoked, no K-Stater gave two shits about Jason King on Monday night until he started acting like doc nasmith.

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #171 on: February 26, 2015, 08:07:16 AM »

You must be referring to that January 18th post, needless to say that post would be in the Facebook inappropriate post hall of fame.  :sdeek: :sdeek: :sdeek: :sdeek: :sdeek:

Offline meow meow

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #172 on: February 26, 2015, 08:36:38 AM »
Zero sympathy for this kid.  Having his life plastered all over the internet is a consequence of your actions.  The picture of him chicken winging Jamari wont be leaving the internet anytime soon.  He's going to have to live with that for the rest of his life.  Just like KK having murdered those hookers.  That guy will never live down that fateful night with the male transvestite prostitutes.

Future employers around town may remember Nathan Power from Lenexa, KS and member of Delta Upsilon Fraternity as the "KSU Court Storming moron," and yes it could hurt his chances at future employment.  That's the type of things kids are warned about DAILY.  His life is forever tied to that stupidity. 

Plenty of people have lost jobs for saying/doing stupid stuff online.  Plenty of people have been denied employment for stupid things they've done online.  This kid did something epically stupid on national television and people were able to see it online. That is his problem.  Not mine.

It's amazing how ku fans are embracing the term "chicken winging" just because Self said it.  #kult

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #173 on: February 26, 2015, 08:39:34 AM »

It's amazing how ku fans are embracing the term "chicken winging" just because Self said it.  #kult

I am embracing the crap out of it.

Offline #LIFE

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #174 on: February 26, 2015, 08:41:24 AM »
They are still raging  :frown: Having your life revolve around a hobby sport at a school you never attended must be rough