Author Topic: Smoke your cigars and enjoy the band while you can....  (Read 3979745 times)

Offline WildCatzPhreak

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
Re: Smoke your cigars and enjoy the band while you can....
« Reply #5400 on: June 15, 2010, 04:16:41 PM »
 :lol:

Good job, fellas.  You pissed him off to the point that he ran off and cried to the phog about it.  (They promptly ignored him.)

BMWJhawk wrote: The thing that really pisses me off in all of this is that K-State fans are now acting like KU and K-State were equals in this whole realignment process, when in fact KU had many more options than K-State, including the Pac 10.  Hell, KU was about to meet with Pac 10 officials in KC until it was clear that Texas was sticking with the remaining schools in the Big 12.  KU had a huge opportunity to separate itself from that garbage school to the west, but instead we're left in the exact same position... bending over for Texas and the rest of the South.  Seriously... **** this.  If KU's administration had any balls they would not agree to just let UT/OU/A&M take all of the buyout money from CU/NU.  This conference will be dead in three or four years if this is how it's going to play out.

..So, let's get the contradictions straight.  

First, KU is going to the Pac 10.  That's a FACT.  But that decision was made before Pac 10 officials and KU ever even met?

Second, he backs up Lew here saying that this is the best solution for them, and then runs over to the Phog to promptly bitch about the decision Lew and Grey-Little made.

Third, he insists that KU wasn't bending over like the other schools, and then  asks why KU is bending over like the rest of the schools.

Fourth, he insists KU has many more options than K-State, without listing anything credible whatsoever.  The best he can offer is a flightpath that never took place.

The truth is Benbro, your administration doesn't have any balls.  That's why they're bending over.  They're Texas' bitch.  They're not desirable by other major conferences.  You are a little fish in a big pond.  Just like the rest of us, whether or not you want to accept it.

Oh, and...

Suck it, bitch.

Offline WildCatzPhreak

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #5401 on: June 15, 2010, 04:18:05 PM »

That's pretty f'n awesome.

Can you make the proposed Certificate of Acheivement in the "Dear Kirk & John..." thread?
love too.  need more amazing quotes though.  dax gave me gold.

royalswild

« Reply #5402 on: June 15, 2010, 04:25:46 PM »

Good job, fellas.  You pissed him off to the point that he ran off and cried to the phog about it.  (They promptly ignored him.)

BMWJhawk wrote: The thing that really pisses me off in all of this is that K-State fans are now acting like KU and K-State were equals in this whole realignment process, when in fact KU had many more options than K-State, including the Pac 10.  Hell, KU was about to meet with Pac 10 officials in KC until it was clear that Texas was sticking with the remaining schools in the Big 12.  KU had a huge opportunity to separate itself from that garbage school to the west, but instead we're left in the exact same position... bending over for Texas and the rest of the South.  Seriously... **** this.  If KU's administration had any balls they would not agree to just let UT/OU/A&M take all of the buyout money from CU/NU.  This conference will be dead in three or four years if this is how it's going to play out.

First, KU is going to the Pac 10.  That's a FACT.  But that decision was made before Pac 10 officials and KU ever even met?

Second, he backs up Lew here saying that this is the best solution for them, and then runs over to the Phog to promptly bitch about the decision Lew and Grey-Little made.

Third, he insists that KU wasn't bending over like the other schools, and then  asks why KU is bending over like the rest of the schools.

Fourth, he insists KU has many more options than K-State, without listing anything credible whatsoever.  The best he can offer is a flightpath that never took place.

The truth is Benbro, your administration doesn't have any balls.  That's why they're bending over.  They're Texas' bitch.  They're not desirable by other major conferences.  You are a little fish in a big pond.  Just like the rest of us, whether or not you want to accept it.

Oh, and...

Suck it, bitch.

Sums it all up.

Offline get_HIT

• Combo-Fan
  • "I just love the Jayhawk...It should be killed."
    • View Profile
« Reply #5403 on: June 15, 2010, 04:30:46 PM »
 :love:
"He was in the group of about four or five troll K-State fans who were celebrating like they had just won a national title." -BMW on get_HIT

Offline TheMadCatter

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #5404 on: June 15, 2010, 04:39:04 PM »
....and Phreak with the fatality!

Offline Winters

• The King of Real Zeal
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #5405 on: June 15, 2010, 04:42:39 PM »
Phreak  :love:
Best #heel and/or #babyface on this blogsite

If it were up to me, Wintz would be on a fan scholarship, full ride.

Offline gowildcatwildcat

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #5406 on: June 15, 2010, 04:42:59 PM »

Can you make the proposed Certificate of Acheivement in the "Dear Kirk & John..." thread?
love too.  need more amazing quotes though.  dax gave me gold.

Need poopy hair guy quote.

Offline wabash909

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • scattered all over like seeds in the wind
    • View Profile
« Reply #5407 on: June 15, 2010, 04:58:06 PM »

Oh, and...

Suck it, bitch.

Been on the fence, but the imaginary Pac-10 invite really does warrant a banner.

Next to the two imaginary national championships.

Texas Christian University coach Gary Patterson has been hired as Kansas State's 34th football coach, multiple sources have confirmed to GoPowercat.com.  Patterson replaces Ron Prince, who was fired Wednesday. - Tim Fitzgerald   Nov, 7, 2008

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Pfizer PLUS Moderna and now Pfizer Bivalent
    • View Profile
« Reply #5408 on: June 15, 2010, 05:00:38 PM »

love too.  need more amazing quotes though.  dax gave me gold.

Yeah, once this thread fizzles out, the card should be updated with a true "best of" selection of quotes and it could be the picture to a goEMAW blog entry recapping the entire emawgeddon.  

Offline WildCatzPhreak

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #5409 on: June 15, 2010, 05:01:13 PM »

love too.  need more amazing quotes though.  dax gave me gold.

Yeah, once this thread fizzles out, the card should be updated with a true "best of" selection of quotes and it could be the picture to a goEMAW blog entry recapping the entire emawgeddon.  
good plan.

Offline bakerman

• Big Salt Spokesperson
  • Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #5410 on: June 15, 2010, 05:01:24 PM »

Oh, and...

Suck it, bitch.

If he's really this upset about it, it's an easy fix. ACTUALLY go to KU, become an alumni, donate large sums of money and gain a voice with the ball-less administration.

Offline WildCatzPhreak

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #5411 on: June 15, 2010, 05:04:12 PM »
If he's really this upset about it, it's an easy fix. ACTUALLY go to KU, become an alumni, donate large sums of money and gain a voice with the ball-less administration.
To be fair, he is an alum.  Graduated like two years ago as a philosophy major.

Offline bakerman

• Big Salt Spokesperson
  • Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #5412 on: June 15, 2010, 05:05:39 PM »

poor assumption by me then. so used to ku fans not having ever gone there. my bad Beemie Weenie.

Offline SkinnyBenny

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good time rock-n-roll plastic banana FM type
    • View Profile
« Reply #5413 on: June 15, 2010, 05:13:04 PM »
By the way Beems, the Pac-10 is STILL looking for a twelfth team.  Surely you guys, what with your wide array of options, are likely to be the twelfth team added to their league, right?  I mean you guys are superior to the rest of us athletically AND academically, so surely the Pac-10 will still want to meet with Lew, right? 

Right?  :dunno:
"walking around mhk and crying in the rain because of love lost is the absolute purest and best thing in the world.  i hope i fall in love during the next few weeks and get my heart broken and it starts raining just to experience it one last time."   --Dlew12

Offline jtksu

• definitely not a racist piece of shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #5414 on: June 15, 2010, 05:17:13 PM »
What's Ben talking about RE: UT, OU, A&M, etc keeping the CU annd NU buyout money?  I hadn't heard before that we would be forfeiting our share of the bitch money...

Offline OregonSmock

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Mashing 'taters like an Old Country Buffet
    • View Profile
« Reply #5415 on: June 15, 2010, 05:19:34 PM »

Economics & Philosophy... currently working on my MBA.  Nice meltdown, by the way.  It's pathetic that you can't handle the fact that KU was a much more attractive option for other conferences than K-State.  Enjoy your one bowl in six years, dipshit.

Offline felix rex

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Knows what Brent did
    • View Profile
« Reply #5416 on: June 15, 2010, 05:21:25 PM »
good plan.

This was one of my faves (and is becoming increasingly funny):

Quote from:  dumbstick
KUTheShiver

And to add to the drama. Just got a text that said 'a report will be out tonight linking KU to the sec'

Oh my, so many people want to take this pretty little belle to the dance.  Which one will she choose!?

"How will I recruit to Manhattan? Well, distance. And the proud state of basketball. It start there, and then daily flights to Dallas, because I'm really good at going out. Like top five good. Ask my wife. She wants me to be happy."

Offline jtksu

• definitely not a racist piece of shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #5417 on: June 15, 2010, 05:23:16 PM »
Looks like Ben is lobbying hard for a "Our non-rival has only been to one bowl in six years" banner to be hung.

Offline WildCatzPhreak

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #5418 on: June 15, 2010, 05:28:44 PM »

Economics & Philosophy... currently working on my MBA.  Nice meltdown, by the way.  It's pathetic that you can't handle the fact that KU was a much more attractive option for other conferences than K-State.  Enjoy your one bowl in six years, dipshit.

Take note gents, this is what is referred to as a classic BMW meltdown.  First start trying to debate.  When you lose at that, go to the phog and vent.  When everyone ignores you, panic and start scraping the bottom of the barrel for completely topic irrelevant insults.  Next step is the threatening people with lawsuits, then account deletion.

For a classic example, refer to the following:

http://www.ksufans.com/forums/index.php?topic=8318.0

Offline john "teach me how to" dougie

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • 1cat
    • View Profile
« Reply #5419 on: June 15, 2010, 05:30:44 PM »

Offline EllToPay

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Typical EMAW
    • View Profile
« Reply #5420 on: June 15, 2010, 05:32:21 PM »

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #5421 on: June 15, 2010, 05:54:41 PM »

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Pfizer PLUS Moderna and now Pfizer Bivalent
    • View Profile
« Reply #5422 on: June 15, 2010, 06:02:09 PM »
good plan.

KUTheShiver

And to add to the drama. Just got a text that said 'a report will be out tonight linking KU to the sec'

Oh my, so many people want to take this pretty little belle to the dance.  Which one will she choose!?

It's going to have to be a total team effort to get that thing done.  Get like 50 members to review 4 pages each to find the best of the best and summarize their piece of the chronology?  :dunno:

Offline PowercatPat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • #BID
    • View Profile
« Reply #5423 on: June 15, 2010, 06:03:37 PM »
BMW is just getting completely owned. He's way too obsessed with big brother KSU.

Offline Dr Rick Daris

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #5424 on: June 15, 2010, 06:05:57 PM »
good plan.

KUTheShiver

Oh my, so many people want to take this pretty little belle to the dance.  Which one will she choose!?

It's going to have to be a total team effort to get that thing done.  Get like 50 members to review 4 pages each to find the best of the best and summarize their piece of the chronology?  :dunno:

the sd pretty little belle one would be deserving though. i laughed when i first read it. really depressing that my work computer decided to not let me on here friday afternoon through today. i totally could've come up w/ something that would've put me in the best of.

how many minutes (guesstimate) would it take to read this thread from start to finish?

two hours? prob more like three or four huh?:dunno: