Author Topic: Jay Heidrick on 810 Border Patrol  (Read 18682 times)

Online Kat Kid

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: Jay Heidrick on 810 Border Patrol
« Reply #25 on: February 20, 2015, 08:17:06 AM »
CLAIM- Players that care more about their name on the front of the jersey than the back of the jersey will not bail in tough situations
EVIDENCE- ??? Probably not Marcus Foster hitting last second shots to beat OU twice.
CONCLUSION- KSU should recruit people that want to be here similar to players in the Valley.  They work hard because they are out to prove themselves and Marcus Foster has "people" that are a bad influence on him.

Online Kat Kid

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: February 20, 2015, 08:20:18 AM »
Jay logic-

CLAIM- This team's locker room is a problem
CLAIM- Huggy was able to establish a culture that promoted effort and held people accountable for not giving effort
CLAIM- It takes a long time to establish this culture
EVIDENCE- ???? Huggy did it in one year ????  oscar has lost it in year 3
CONCLUSION- ???? oscar needs more time  ????

Online Kat Kid

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: February 20, 2015, 08:26:19 AM »
Jay would rather put all of K-State's locker room problems and lack of success on the back of a college sophomore, rather than the back of a many being paid millions of dollars to win by his university.

Says all you need to know about what accountability means to Jay.

Offline ksupamplemousse

• Elevate
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: February 20, 2015, 08:28:07 AM »
We need some better ambassadors. The guys that represent our fanbase in local media are total rough ridin' losers.
This is who I am...I have no problem crying. - Jerome Tang

Offline PBLIllini

• We Gave You Bruce
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: February 20, 2015, 08:48:17 AM »
CLAIM- Players that care more about their name on the front of the jersey than the back of the jersey will not bail in tough situations
EVIDENCE- ??? Probably not Marcus Foster hitting last second shots to beat OU twice.
CONCLUSION- KSU should recruit people that want to be here similar to players in the Valley.  They work hard because they are out to prove themselves and Marcus Foster has "people" that are a bad influence on him.

oscar LOVES the old "outside influences" excuse when it comes to problems with player relations. He's used it over and over as a way to excuse himself from any blame.

Offline 'taterblast

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Hi, I'm James McGill.
    • View Profile
« Reply #30 on: February 20, 2015, 08:53:54 AM »
We need some better ambassadors. The guys that represent our fanbase in local media are total rough ridin' losers.

nick leckey is cool
stan weber is also cool

Offline ksupamplemousse

• Elevate
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: February 20, 2015, 09:04:52 AM »

nick leckey is cool
stan weber is also cool

Yeah, I do appreciate those guys. I guess I just hate most of our "insider" fans. Like, whoever the eff this guy is, Fitz, BITB. They all seem to really get their rocks off by disparaging young black athletes at K-State. I never heard a bad word about Will Spradling even though from all accounts him and his dad were a big distraction to the team. When the slightest rumor of unrest starts around Marcus Foster though, it turns out the basketball program going into a tailspin is completely his fault. eff that.

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: February 20, 2015, 09:07:12 AM »
Jay logic-

CLAIM- This team's locker room is a problem
CLAIM- Huggy was able to establish a culture that promoted effort and held people accountable for not giving effort
CLAIM- It takes a long time to establish this culture
EVIDENCE- ???? Huggy did it in one year ????  oscar has lost it in year 3
CONCLUSION- ???? oscar needs more time  ????

this is so lol

Offline ksupamplemousse

• Elevate
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: February 20, 2015, 09:08:46 AM »
I mean, if he's truly as toxic as people are making him out to be, then he should have been kicked off the team in the offseason, and oscar is a dipshit for not doing so. Obviously that's not the case and oscar is just scrambling to save his job, and the rough ridin' good ol' boys club is more than willing to help him throw whoever he wants under the bus. Because white middle aged guys have got to stick together or else they may not make it in this world.

Offline CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: February 20, 2015, 09:10:38 AM »
Is Jay the pigaggie tv jay?

Offline kso_FAN

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: February 20, 2015, 09:13:03 AM »

Offline Cire

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: February 20, 2015, 09:33:56 AM »
listened to that.  It was redic.

I've never heard of that guy, thought it was kitchen at first.

Offline nicname

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Deal with it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: February 20, 2015, 09:34:53 AM »
What the eff is a Jay Heidrick? This dork doesn't deserve a thread.
If there was a gif of nicname thwarting the attempted-flag-taker and then gesturing him to suck it, followed by motioning for all of Hilton Shelter to boo him louder, it'd be better than that auburn gif.

Offline wabash909

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • scattered all over like seeds in the wind
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: February 20, 2015, 10:07:10 AM »
What in tarnation?
Texas Christian University coach Gary Patterson has been hired as Kansas State's 34th football coach, multiple sources have confirmed to GoPowercat.com.  Patterson replaces Ron Prince, who was fired Wednesday. - Tim Fitzgerald   Nov, 7, 2008

Offline TownieCat

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • I have no rhythm.
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: February 20, 2015, 10:10:19 AM »
His jersey is hanging up in Porters. Expert status confirmed.

Offline mocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: February 20, 2015, 10:23:26 AM »

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Pfizer PLUS Moderna and now Pfizer Bivalent
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: February 20, 2015, 10:41:52 AM »
Quote from: KAT KID
OBJECTION, YOUR HONOR!!!

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: February 20, 2015, 10:46:35 AM »
I turned it off and just sat in my car and then decided to listen a bit more and missed the start of the second segment.

Jay Heidrick sees Vulture getting playing time and is so jealous he is constructing an alternate reality to justify why guys like Jay and B-Ro should get more minutes than Marcus Foster.

Vulture is a lot better than Jay.

Offline Cartierfor3

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • I just want us all to be buds.
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: February 20, 2015, 10:51:58 AM »

nick leckey is cool
stan weber is also cool

Come home squawkstin.

Offline Sandstone Outcropping

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • a punk who rarely ever took advice
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: February 20, 2015, 11:05:43 AM »

nick leckey is cool
stan weber is also cool

Come home squawkstin.
:thumbs:

Historical note: My high school hoops coach urged me to use a sweet up and under move in the post styled after the one that Jay Heidrick used at Beloit High School.

:bball:

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #45 on: February 20, 2015, 11:28:51 AM »
the addition of "his people" to the Marcus Foster bashing is a subtle yet important part of the attack for these clowns.  oscar recruited Marcus so he is obviously responsible for any alleged "attitude problems" Marcus has.  However, the middle age white guy side hears "his people" and instantly pictures uncles/pastors (all black guys in track suits or yellow 3 piece suits) and they think "how could Coach Weber ever know about these bad men" and oscar gets a free pass for being a disaster at coaching his own players.

I admire oscar for his incredibly effective methods of blaming his players and "their people" for his failures.  I mean, he is a goddam magician that any politician would admire.

Offline michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • change your stupid avatar.
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: February 20, 2015, 11:31:31 AM »
the addition of "his people" to the Marcus Foster bashing is a subtle yet important part of the attack for these clowns.  oscar recruited Marcus so he is obviously responsible for any alleged "attitude problems" Marcus has.  However, the middle age white guy side hears "his people" and instantly pictures uncles/pastors (all black guys in track suits or yellow 3 piece suits) and they think "how could Coach Weber ever know about these bad men" and oscar gets a free pass for being a disaster at coaching his own players.

I admire oscar for his incredibly effective methods of blaming his players and "their people" for his failures.  I mean, he is a goddam magician that any politician would admire.

The "momma" stuff is kinda racist too

Offline ksupamplemousse

• Elevate
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: February 20, 2015, 11:33:33 AM »

It's incredible that such a giant dork is so good at controlling the narrative.

Offline Mr Bread

• We Gave You Bruce
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • I've distressing news.
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: February 20, 2015, 11:43:58 AM »

It's the audience he's been working with.  A sizeable portion of white midwesternia really loves oscar Weber the man.  They see hardworking and honest and humble.  A virtuous man.  Not some arrogant overly talented jerk.  He puts them at ease because he's not better than them.  He is them.  Mediocre and unassuming.  Somebody they want to be friends and neighbors with.    It's rough ridin' disgusting. 
My prescience is fully engorged.  It throbs with righteous accuracy.  I am sated.

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: February 20, 2015, 11:44:51 AM »

It's a skill I think a lot of coaches learn.  He has honed this crap to a keen, Ginsu like edge