Author Topic: Ask Steve Dave Farm And Cow And Ranch And Tractor And Truck Related Questions  (Read 370011 times)

Offline ben ji

• Senior Moderator
  • PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Alot of people dont hit on an 18
    • View Profile
I know where a badger den is out on the cat ranch if anyone wants to attempt this.

Offline cfbandyman

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • To da 'ville.
    • View Profile
If you wanna know how to get rabies, that's how you get rabies

I like that he got it really pissed and just yeeted it at his girlfriend

I enjoyed that as well
A&M Style: 1/19/13 Co-Champion of THE ED's College Basketball Challenge

The art of the deal with it poors

OG Elon hater with a tesla

Offline Katpappy

• I got my eye on you
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Party on gE
    • View Profile
No effing way anyone around where i grew up could come near one of those nasty S.O.B.s'.  When I was in high school my German Shepherd found one in a tunnel and went in after it.  It was only a few feet deep in the side of a hill, but when Texas-tan went in it tore about half his face off.  Regardless to say, I had to do a bunch of patching up on Texas-tan. 
Hot time in Kat town tonight.

Offline Spracne

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Scholar/Gentleman, But Super Earthy/Organic
    • View Profile
I like that he got it really pissed and just yeeted it at his girlfriend

That was my favorite moment as well, stevedave.

Offline Dr. Fausto Rindón

• Fan
    • View Profile
Shouldn’t there be a .22 involved?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Offline bucket

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
I was cheering for the badger.

Offline passranch

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile

Offline nicname

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Deal with it.
    • View Profile
Completely badass and wholesome at the same time. Magnificent.
If there was a gif of nicname thwarting the attempted-flag-taker and then gesturing him to suck it, followed by motioning for all of Hilton Shelter to boo him louder, it'd be better than that auburn gif.

Offline Spracne

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Scholar/Gentleman, But Super Earthy/Organic
    • View Profile
It's kind of funny to watch people do stupid things, but it's not much fun for me to watch idiots badgering wild animals like that. That could have ended poorly for the humans, too.

Offline nicname

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Deal with it.
    • View Profile
It's kind of funny to watch people do stupid things, but it's not much fun for me to watch idiots badgering wild animals like that. That could have ended poorly for the humans, too.

Would have also been entertaining.
If there was a gif of nicname thwarting the attempted-flag-taker and then gesturing him to suck it, followed by motioning for all of Hilton Shelter to boo him louder, it'd be better than that auburn gif.

Offline ben ji

• Senior Moderator
  • PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

Would you have rather them stuck a shotgun down the badger hole or pew pew'd it once it was on the surface like most farmers would of done? Assuming they didn't pew pew the badger after the video ended I would say it came out alright compared to the majority of farmer/badger interactions.

Online michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • change your stupid avatar.
    • View Profile

Would you have rather them stuck a shotgun down the badger hole or pew pew'd it once it was on the surface like most farmers would of done? Assuming they didn't pew pew the badger after the video ended I would say it came out alright compared to the majority of farmer/badger interactions.

The shotgun is arguably less cruel

Offline ben ji

• Senior Moderator
  • PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

The shotgun is arguably less cruel

Question for michigancat - Would you rather be abducted from your home by aliens where they brought you aboard their spaceship, locked your arms behind your back and dragged you around to show all their buds what they caught then returned.....or killed with a blast of lead pellets through your head as you opened your front door?

Offline star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
If it's a problem then kill it, if not just leave it alone. rough ridin' with it just for fun is gross. Jmho  :th_twocents:
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline BIG APPLE CAT

• smelly poor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • slide rule enthusiast
    • View Profile
The real tragedy here is that after those teenagers messed with him like that…I’d be willing to bet he isn’t going to be very friendly towards humans after that.

Offline OB_Won

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
If you follow the rabbit hole of tweets you can see he has caught badgers on multiple occasions.

Offline Katpappy

• I got my eye on you
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Party on gE
    • View Profile
If you follow the rabbit hole of tweets you can see he has caught badgers on multiple occasions.

That's a skill I don't want to learn.
Hot time in Kat town tonight.

Offline Sandstone Outcropping

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • a punk who rarely ever took advice
    • View Profile
Yep, that cow was thinking to itself, just hurry up and slaughter me so you can enjoy my dumbass meat.

Offline WildcatNkilt

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Had the worst birthday ever on Dec. 5th of '98.
    • View Profile
In-laws bought a farm and just bought 2 mules.  Sounds like a potential disaster. 
Kansas City Blue Barbecue fan.

Offline Sandstone Outcropping

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • a punk who rarely ever took advice
    • View Profile
In-laws bought a farm and just bought 2 mules.  Sounds like a potential disaster.
Sounds like that could provide a trove of interesting posts for this thread.

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
Mules are a great hobby farm pet I bet

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
Llamas

Offline Institutional Control

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Those mules will keep the coyotes away.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline ben ji

• Senior Moderator
  • PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Yeah, did they buy the mules to hang out with their cattle or just to keep in a fenced corral as hobby farm pets?

My dad always talks about how if he ever gets some cattle of his own he will totes get a llama or mule to hang out with them and keep the pesky yotes away (which no real cow farmer does unless they maybe live in the mountains or something)

Offline Institutional Control

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Yeah, did they buy the mules to hang out with their cattle or just to keep in a fenced corral as hobby farm pets?

My dad always talks about how if he ever gets some cattle of his own he will totes get a llama or mule to hang out with them and keep the pesky yotes away (which no real cow farmer does unless they maybe live in the mountains or something)
It appears to be a pretty common practice here in Texas to put a donkey or mule in with cattle.