Author Topic: A place to rant about the teams we hate...mostly KU  (Read 12037 times)

Offline Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!)

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Kiss my ass and suck my dick
    • View Profile
    • I am the one and only Sugar Dick
Re: A place to rant about the teams we hate...mostly KU
« Reply #75 on: February 03, 2015, 09:32:08 PM »
Not sure if anyone has heard, but kstate has the most wins in big xii conference play all-time.

I'll remind you again in 5 minutes, then wear a t-shirt stating the same, then put up a billboard, then tell you again.

This is a basketball thread.  Were you immunized as a child?

I think basketball was part of kstate's triple crown, which has only ever happened one other time. But, all time big 12 conference leader in wins is a near 20 year accomplishment.
goEMAW Karmic BBS Shepherd

Offline Dirty Mike

• Point Plank'r
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: February 03, 2015, 09:32:22 PM »
dirty mike is a stupid loser.

[attachment deleted by admin]

Offline Spracne

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Scholar/Gentleman, But Super Earthy/Organic
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: February 03, 2015, 09:47:25 PM »
Not sure if anyone has heard, but kstate has the most wins in big xii conference play all-time.

I'll remind you again in 5 minutes, then wear a t-shirt stating the same, then put up a billboard, then tell you again.

This is a basketball thread.  Were you immunized as a child?

I think basketball was part of kstate's triple crown, which has only ever happened one other time. But, all time big 12 conference leader in wins is a near 20 year accomplishment.

Jesus, can you get even a single thing correct? This is embarrassing.

Offline CHONGS

• Master of the Atom
  • Administrator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
    • goEMAW.com
« Reply #78 on: February 03, 2015, 09:50:47 PM »
Bill Self is very likely a much better basketball coach than LHC Bill Snyder is a football coach.  Discounting Self's accomplishments is dumb.

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: February 03, 2015, 10:06:38 PM »
Bill Self is very likely a much better basketball coach than LHC Bill Snyder is a football coach.  Discounting Self's accomplishments is dumb.

Who is doing that? I'm just wondering if anyone has heard that kstate has more big xii wins than ou, ut and every other big xii school. We should talk about it ad nauseum.

Offline Spracne

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: February 03, 2015, 10:13:43 PM »

Who is doing that? I'm just wondering if anyone has heard that kstate has more big xii wins than ou, ut and every other big xii school. We should talk about it ad nauseum.
I won't stand in the way of you looking like a prodigious buffoon.

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: February 03, 2015, 10:18:55 PM »

I won't stand in the way of you looking like a prodigious buffoon.

#m0stb1g12w1n$a11t1m3

Offline Spracne

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: February 03, 2015, 10:22:20 PM »
Pretty far behind Texas and Oklahoma, actually. http://www.sports-reference.com/cfb/conferences/big-12/schools.html

The Big Train

« Reply #83 on: February 03, 2015, 11:24:32 PM »
beems, dont go, please stay this time  :pray:

Offline Mr Bread

• We Gave You Bruce
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • I've distressing news.
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: February 03, 2015, 11:36:51 PM »
Self gets his guys to play very well and very hard, talent or no. So does Calipari.

Cal hasn't managed to do it every year in a smaller time period with more talent.

Cal has a hundred more wins (including some in the nba), more final fours, more elite 8's, and did most of that at rough ridin' UMASS and Memphis.  What fantasy are you living in?

The best runs at umass and memphis were vacated.  He sucked so much crap in the NBA he didn't even last three full seasons before he got canned.  Also none of that refutes what I wrote.  Not your best effort, bud. 
My prescience is fully engorged.  It throbs with righteous accuracy.  I am sated.

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: February 04, 2015, 07:59:02 AM »
Pretty far behind Texas and Oklahoma, actually. http://www.sports-reference.com/cfb/conferences/big-12/schools.html

2nd place, 3rd place, doesn't matter. #m0$tw1n$a11t1m3

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: February 04, 2015, 08:02:57 AM »
Self gets his guys to play very well and very hard, talent or no. So does Calipari.

Cal hasn't managed to do it every year in a smaller time period with more talent.

Cal has a hundred more wins (including some in the nba), more final fours, more elite 8's, and did most of that at rough ridin' UMASS and Memphis.  What fantasy are you living in?

The best runs at umass and memphis were vacated.  He sucked so much crap in the NBA he didn't even last three full seasons before he got canned.  Also none of that refutes what I wrote.  Not your best effort, bud.

Look, there's no doubt Self, Cal and K, and maybe Roy, Billy and Boheim are top dogs.

Arguing that Bill is more consistent than Cal, when Cal wins more games and advances further in the tournament is probably just your eyes playing tricks on you. You should probably argue Mark Few is more consistent than Cal, he's won like 75 consecutive conference titles.

Offline Mr Bread

• We Gave You Bruce
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • I've distressing news.
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: February 04, 2015, 09:33:31 AM »

Look, there's no doubt Self, Cal and K, and maybe Roy, Billy and Boheim are top dogs.

Arguing that Bill is more consistent than Cal, when Cal wins more games and advances further in the tournament is probably just your eyes playing tricks on you. You should probably argue Mark Few is more consistent than Cal, he's won like 75 consecutive conference titles.

You can be very simple.  This is one of those times.  The only point being made was that Self, unlike any other current high major coach, does not have down years.  It's not a controversial take.  Nobody is saying Bill is better overall than Cal, at least not that I'm aware of. 

Cal does have down years though.  After he was established at Memphis (3 consecutive first place finishes) he had a 6th place NIT season in shitbox conference usa, which is nearly unfathomably pathetic.  At Kentucky, the year after he won it all, he went to the NIT and lost in the first round.  Self doesn't do that. 
My prescience is fully engorged.  It throbs with righteous accuracy.  I am sated.

Offline Cartierfor3

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • I just want us all to be buds.
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: February 04, 2015, 09:37:45 AM »
Beems, I liked the gif and hope you are doing well these days.

XOXO

Offline OregonSmock

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Mashing 'taters like an Old Country Buffet
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: February 04, 2015, 11:34:54 AM »
Beems, I liked the gif and hope you are doing well these days.

XOXO

Thanks, C43. 

:cheers:

Online nicname

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Deal with it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #90 on: February 04, 2015, 01:05:15 PM »
Welcome back, Beems.

If there was a gif of nicname thwarting the attempted-flag-taker and then gesturing him to suck it, followed by motioning for all of Hilton Shelter to boo him louder, it'd be better than that auburn gif.