Author Topic: Who's my bitch?  (Read 7994 times)

Offline EMAWmeister

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Livin' it up
    • View Profile
Re: Who's my bitch?
« Reply #25 on: February 13, 2012, 11:55:04 PM »
59-21
49-67
53-59

Addition is hard.

Offline Louises West

• WannaBe'r
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: February 13, 2012, 11:55:45 PM »
I am a financial advisor and doing very well. I'm not scanning my rough ridin' paycheck, lol

Offline Louises West

• WannaBe'r
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: February 13, 2012, 11:57:56 PM »
59-21
49-67
53-59

Addition is hard.

No we can deduce a 2-1 record in those 3 games rather easily.

Offline OregonSmock

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Mashing 'taters like an Old Country Buffet
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: February 13, 2012, 11:58:52 PM »
59-21
49-67
53-59

Addition is hard.

:love:  :love:  :love:

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: February 14, 2012, 12:01:58 AM »
I am a financial advisor and doing very well. I'm not scanning my rough ridin' paycheck, lol

Louises, Beems, Joe Davis.  Why do these people insist on lying about how much money they have?

Offline the KHAN!

• Katpak'r
  • The Prince of Darkness and Sorrow
    • View Profile
« Reply #30 on: February 14, 2012, 12:03:09 AM »

What's you opinion on E*trade.

Should I use it? Bet the farm? The literal farm? It's been in my family's hands for generations.  :dunno:
The Scheme Doctor
Up the Banana Wall

Offline OregonSmock

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Mashing 'taters like an Old Country Buffet
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: February 14, 2012, 12:04:03 AM »

Louises, Beems, Joe Davis.  Why do these people insist on lying about how much money they have?

Why don't you understand the basics of a trust fund?  Old money, baby.  

:kstategrad:

Offline the KHAN!

• Katpak'r
  • The Prince of Darkness and Sorrow
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: February 14, 2012, 12:08:07 AM »

Louises, Beems, Joe Davis.  Why do these people insist on lying about how much money they have?

You earned none of it then?  :shakesfist:
The Scheme Doctor
Up the Banana Wall

Offline Louises West

• WannaBe'r
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: February 14, 2012, 12:09:40 AM »

Should I use it? Bet the farm? The literal farm? It's been in my family's hands for generations.  :dunno:

The day trading sites that have emerged in the last ten years have injected a lot of volatility into the markets. When you have a bunch of people making investments in the span of days, not long term it helps spike and floor the markets. It's annoying to deal with considering they contribute to me having to talk some of my clients off sledge when the market goes down 400 lol

Offline J

• Katpak'r
  • Just call me "Hollywood"
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: February 14, 2012, 12:13:47 AM »

LOL @ people having to rely on a trust fund. That's pocket change, baby.

Offline gatoveintisiete

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Cold Ass Honkey
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: February 14, 2012, 12:17:36 AM »

The day trading sites that have emerged in the last ten years have injected a lot of volatility into the markets. When you have a bunch of people making investments in the span of days, not long term it helps spike and floor the markets. It's annoying to deal with considering they contribute to me having to talk some of my clients off sledge when the market goes down 400 lol

Sounds like some real pissant clients if they are worried about one days fluctuation. :dunno:
it’s not like I’m tired of WINNING, but dude, let me catch my breath.

Offline Scary Smart

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: February 14, 2012, 12:19:07 AM »
Why is it so difficult to get a decent KU poster on this board?

Offline Louises West

• WannaBe'r
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: February 14, 2012, 12:20:16 AM »

Sounds like some real pissant clients if they are worried about one days fluctuation. :dunno:

a very vocal minority.  I am saying the day traders drive the extreme fluctuations by selling and buying in such short term windows.

Offline ben_dover919

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: February 14, 2012, 12:21:15 AM »

WtW is good..but he doesnt post enough. It is what it is. We are one of the best internet fanbases so its hard to get on our level.

Offline ednksu

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: February 14, 2012, 03:51:34 AM »

a very vocal minority.  I am saying the day traders drive the extreme fluctuations by selling and buying in such short term windows.
wow you must work at a really shitty firm and have really shitty clients if you think day traders have an overwhelming effect of adding volatility in the market.
Quote from: OregonHawk
KU is right on par with Notre Dame ... when it comes to adding additional conference revenue

Quote from: Kim Carnes
Beer pro tip: never drink anything other than BL, coors, pbr, maybe a few others that I'm forgetting

Offline Louises West

• WannaBe'r
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: February 14, 2012, 07:55:38 AM »

wow you must work at a really shitty firm and have really shitty clients if you think day traders have an overwhelming effect of adding volatility in the market.

If you think the largest firm and highest grossing firm in kc is shitty then you would be correct.

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: February 14, 2012, 07:57:57 AM »
I am a financial advisor

BWAHAHAHAHAHA!  :lol:

Offline slobber

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Gonna win 'em all!
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: February 14, 2012, 08:02:12 AM »

Thank you for pointing out the absurdity of his post. I think he is right- Joe Dumbass trading 200 shares of Ford via e-trade really makes the market volatile. A large cap fund dropping 20,000 shares of Ford doesn't have any impact on the market. That is just logical.

LW, please PM me, I have $250.00 I want to invest with you.

Online pissclams

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • (worst non-premium poster at goEMAW.com)
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: February 14, 2012, 08:32:48 AM »

good lord you're a rough ridin' idiot.  props on the 6 figures though, for someone like you that's quite an accomplishment.

Cheesy Mustache QB might make an appearance.

New warning: Don't get in a fight with someone who doesn't even need to bother to buy ink.

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #1 rated - gE NFL Scout
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: February 14, 2012, 09:23:39 AM »
59-21
49-67
53-59

Addition is hard.

No we can deduce a 2-1 record in those 3 games rather easily.
People who do well, don't have to tell people they're doing well. How's mom and dads basement?

Offline 8manpick

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • A top quartile binger, poster, and friend
    • View Profile
« Reply #45 on: December 08, 2015, 08:47:01 PM »
A friend of mine from high school just signed up on Instagram as Louiseswest... Hopefully not related to OP
:adios:

Offline POD Lasalle Edition

• Sons of the Soil
  • Combo-Fan
  • the poster formerly known as pig of destiny
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: December 08, 2015, 09:01:46 PM »
male Kansas fans have a bigger shoe collection then their girlfriends. metrosexual fucks
your mother is so fat, the recursive function computing her mass still hasn't returned.

Offline TheProdigiousTalent

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: December 08, 2015, 09:23:26 PM »
Having been left at the altar by Mizzou, the wave the wheaters are really desperate to have a rivalry with big brother.  WE DO NOT AGREE TO BE YOUR RIVAL.

Offline Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!)

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Kiss my ass and suck my dick
    • View Profile
    • I am the one and only Sugar Dick
« Reply #48 on: December 08, 2015, 09:39:22 PM »
Louise's West is basically a trailer bar in a trailer park. It's what a hipster bar would look like in 1970's Muskateen Iowa
goEMAW Karmic BBS Shepherd

Offline renocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: December 08, 2015, 10:55:24 PM »
It is hard to see the keyboard to type when you have your head up your KU butt.  People who brag about their money are hiding the shame of having a wart for a weasel.  A guy from oklahoma yelled at me that Jawhawks eat crap sandwiches.  I told him that the squawkers don't like bread.  Our old  bitch farm dog would have ripped the nuts off our goofy bulls if we would have let her, so be careful what you dream for chickenhunchers.