Author Topic: Sam Brownback  (Read 78262 times)

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
Re: Sam Brownback
« Reply #125 on: March 24, 2015, 10:01:55 AM »
Brownie threw the squawks a bone today, announced the expansion of a multimillion dollar program to provide job training to low income and low skilled people.

BOOM

Silverbacked

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #126 on: March 24, 2015, 10:31:11 AM »
Pretty east centrsl common sense displayed by Sam.  He wore only 1 shirt.  Obama would have worn 6.  One for each school, one for climate change, one for the Big Ocare, One for breathe with your hands up, and one for advertising John Kerry's Bumbling Diplomatic Services "where you will always get a blast".  Sam grauated from both KU and KSU, and now is showing support for the great southcentral Kansas school.  i wonder if any one has had their wooo shocked.  I have heard stories about electric fences and manmade rainfall.

He is very clearly wearing 2 shirts in the photo.

I don't undertand the deal with the pink shirt underneath. Pink is not a good color on Sam.
I've said it before and I'll say it again, K-State fans could have beheaded the entire KU team at midcourt, and K-State fans would be celebrating it this morning.  They are the ISIS of Big 12 fanbases.

Offline Mrs. Gooch

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #127 on: April 01, 2015, 05:35:49 PM »
Pretty east centrsl common sense displayed by Sam.  He wore only 1 shirt.  Obama would have worn 6.  One for each school, one for climate change, one for the Big Ocare, One for breathe with your hands up, and one for advertising John Kerry's Bumbling Diplomatic Services "where you will always get a blast".  Sam grauated from both KU and KSU, and now is showing support for the great southcentral Kansas school.  i wonder if any one has had their wooo shocked.  I have heard stories about electric fences and manmade rainfall.

I don't undertand the deal with the pink shirt underneath. Pink is not a good color on Sam.

He wore the pink shirt to the game. When he got there he quickly bought the nonpartisan shirt. After the game he quickly added a WSU on top of the other shirts.

Offline Rage Against the McKee

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #128 on: April 01, 2015, 10:40:26 PM »

He wore the pink shirt to the game. When he got there he quickly bought the nonpartisan shirt. After the game he quickly added a WSU on top of the other shirts.

Nope.

https://www.facebook.com/govsambrownback/photos/pb.184999488192704.-2207520000.1427945921./1106669499359027/?type=3&theater

Offline Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!)

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Kiss my ass and suck my dick
    • View Profile
    • I am the one and only Sugar Dick
« Reply #129 on: April 01, 2015, 10:56:51 PM »
Sam lives in the head of the left, I've noticed.
goEMAW Karmic BBS Shepherd

Online mocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #130 on: April 27, 2015, 02:22:10 PM »
holy crap  :lol:

http://www.kansascity.com/news/government-politics/article19737486.html

Gov. Brownback to re-enact signing of Kansas anti-abortion measure

TOPEKA – Gov. Sam Brownback plans to have four ceremonies across Kansas to re-enact his signing of the nation’s first ban on a procedure that critics describe as dismembering a fetus.

Online mocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #131 on: April 27, 2015, 02:22:37 PM »
Sam Brownback Greatest Hits Tour

Offline CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
« Reply #132 on: April 27, 2015, 02:24:36 PM »
I hope there are memorabilia involved for the abortion fanboys.

Bobblehead fetuses, Decorative plates with Sam's face on them, etc

Offline Spracne

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Scholar/Gentleman, But Super Earthy/Organic
    • View Profile
« Reply #133 on: April 27, 2015, 02:27:15 PM »
I've always wanted to get into historical reenactments, but it just seemed like way too much effort.  Period clothing? Historical research? bleh. Recent-past bill signing reenactments seem like the perfect hobby of the modern day Everyman.  Period clothing? Already wearing them.  Desk, pen, piece of paper? Piece of cake.

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #134 on: April 27, 2015, 02:48:59 PM »
I've always wanted to get into historical reenactments, but it just seemed like way too much effort.  Period clothing? Historical research? bleh. Recent-past bill signing reenactments seem like the perfect hobby of the modern day Everyman.  Period clothing? Already wearing them.  Desk, pen, piece of paper? Piece of cake.

Well, Sam should dress up like Honest Abe when he does the reenactments, anyway. He should have people dressed in Confederate garb protesting him as he signs the document and hands it over to Ulysses S. Grant. Then Robert E. Lee would take off his cap, bow his head, shake it twice, shed a tear, and tell his Confederate brothers that the war is over. Abe Brownback has won.

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #135 on: April 27, 2015, 03:47:06 PM »
If I just signed an anti-abortion law I'd probably be mushing it in the libtards' faces, too. Go Sam.
I've said it before and I'll say it again, K-State fans could have beheaded the entire KU team at midcourt, and K-State fans would be celebrating it this morning.  They are the ISIS of Big 12 fanbases.

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #136 on: April 27, 2015, 03:53:20 PM »
If I just signed an anti-abortion law I'd probably be mushing it in the libtards' faces, too. Go Sam.

Yes, this is definitely a prudent use of taxpayer dollars in a broke state that is talking about new taxes that are needed to balance the budget. Go Sam.

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #137 on: April 27, 2015, 04:06:58 PM »

Yes, this is definitely a prudent use of taxpayer dollars in a broke state that is talking about new taxes that are needed to balance the budget. Go Sam.

I doubt it costs that much. But he should probably stop taking all those vacations to Hawaii and golf trips on the taxpayer dime. Oh, I was thinking of somebody else.

Offline CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
« Reply #138 on: April 27, 2015, 04:10:03 PM »
If he charged like $10/ bobblehead fetus, our budget gap would be significantly reduced. 

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #139 on: April 27, 2015, 04:23:13 PM »

I doubt it costs that much. But he should probably stop taking all those vacations to Hawaii and golf trips on the taxpayer dime. Oh, I was thinking of somebody else.

I really don't see the difference.

Offline star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #140 on: April 27, 2015, 04:28:12 PM »
Sam Brownback Greatest Hits Tour

Wonder what the encore is  :love:
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
« Reply #141 on: April 27, 2015, 04:31:28 PM »

Offline star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #142 on: April 27, 2015, 05:36:14 PM »
Reenactment of getting booed at the ku wsu game?

Offline star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #143 on: April 27, 2015, 05:37:35 PM »
Stops at all arenas over 5k to let the crowd boo him  :love:

Offline Brock Landers

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #144 on: April 27, 2015, 05:48:43 PM »
Sam is clearly a history buff and just wants to make sure this doesn't get lost in the sands of time, kind of like those Civil War reenactments.  People could totally get into it and wear period clothing from all the way back in early April of 2015.

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #145 on: April 27, 2015, 06:29:14 PM »

I really don't see the difference.

I see a difference. Poor Sam is probably driving a Hyundai from Topeka to Emporia. Obama routinely flies multiple Boeing 747s across the country and globe for photo ops and vacations. My favorites are when he does it for earth day.

Offline star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #146 on: April 27, 2015, 06:34:24 PM »
Poor sam

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #147 on: April 27, 2015, 08:29:31 PM »

Offline star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #148 on: April 27, 2015, 08:40:06 PM »
poor sam

Offline Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!)

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Kiss my ass and suck my dick
    • View Profile
    • I am the one and only Sugar Dick
« Reply #149 on: April 27, 2015, 10:48:18 PM »
This raises a question of significant pit import, is it circle jerk when there are only two people, or something more intimate?
goEMAW Karmic BBS Shepherd