Author Topic: Wutchu Get?!  (Read 26183 times)

Offline ChiComCat

• Chawbacon
  • Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: Wutchu Get?!
« Reply #75 on: December 26, 2014, 01:16:04 PM »
And then i got a Duvet Cover from Pottery Barn.  I'm single and was all  :billdance: when i got it.  I'm not sure what this says about me but I'll continue to  :Woot:

Some of the best gifts are things you wouldn't buy yourself

Offline kso_FAN

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: December 26, 2014, 01:17:28 PM »

IPhone 6 plus, new floor mats for my Tacoma, Bluetooth Vizio sound bar, socks.

Good stuff. I hope you all had a Merry Christmas.

What brand did you get?  I've been using weather-tech for about 5 years and they are still in fantastic shape.

I think they are these: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B008N277GM/ref=cm_sw_r_awd_OpBNub02F8SS3

Offline TheHamburglar

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: December 26, 2014, 01:26:16 PM »
so you just got like a check for $5k from your grandma or something? Pretty great gammy!

Inlaws!

We get the same from mrs. hamburg's grandma.  We use it to make a big dent in our roth's for the new year.  It's odd how happy it makes me to put $5,000 for the future.
I got a guy on the other line about some white walls

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: December 26, 2014, 01:46:28 PM »
so you just got like a check for $5k from your grandma or something? Pretty great gammy!

Inlaws!

We get the same from mrs. hamburg's grandma.  We use it to make a big dent in our roth's for the new year.  It's odd how happy it makes me to put $5,000 for the future.

They put the same in the little dick's 509 college accounts

Offline Panjandrum

• 5 o'clock Shadow Enthusiast
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Amateur magician and certified locksmith.
    • View Profile
    • Bring on the Cats [An SB Nation Blog]
« Reply #79 on: December 26, 2014, 01:55:22 PM »
A couple of very nice sport coats
Guardians of the Galaxy
Lots of Royals and EMAW gear

Offline TheHamburglar

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: December 26, 2014, 02:00:34 PM »

Inlaws!

Little mrs. hamburg got $5,000 for her college fund for her 1st Christmas.  It's a one time thing.  Along wth that money was a letter we were instructed to hold on to and give to her when she starts college.  The letter had two points:
1. Don't embarrass, disgrace, or bring shame to the family.
2. An apology for her generation.  Her generation did a bad job raising their kids and caused their kids to be bad parents.  This in turn caused their kids to raise today's generation, which allowed today's culture to devolve into the mess it is today.  Sorry for causing the world to be a worse place now than it was when she was in college.

Offline michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • change your stupid avatar.
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: December 26, 2014, 02:02:44 PM »

Inlaws!

Little mrs. hamburg got $5,000 for her college fund for her 1st Christmas.  It's a one time thing.  Along wth that money was a letter we were instructed to hold on to and give to her when she starts college.  The letter had two points:
2. An apology for her generation.  Her generation did a bad job raising their kids and caused their kids to be bad parents.  This in turn caused their kids to raise today's generation, which allowed today's culture to devolve into the mess it is today.  Sorry for causing the world to be a worse place now than it was when she was in college.
Today's culture is great

The Big Train

« Reply #82 on: December 26, 2014, 02:14:24 PM »

Offline Panjandrum

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: December 26, 2014, 02:23:27 PM »

Inlaws!

Today's culture is great

Yeah, I'm not sure what is wrong with today's culture.

We're there specifics, Hamburgular?

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: December 26, 2014, 02:24:35 PM »

Inlaws!

They do 5k for Xmas and 2500 for birthdays, no dumb letters included

Offline TheHamburglar

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: December 26, 2014, 02:43:41 PM »

Inlaws!

Today's culture is great

No real specifics.  She's just a older lady who thinks girls give it away to easy, too many people are lazy and live off their parents, and and doesn't like Sunday liquor sales.  She's actually a nice, sweet old grandma.  Typical lives on a farm old person that's appalled when flipping thru the channels and lands on MTV or sees girls in short skirts at church.

Offline Phil Titola

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • He took it out!
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: December 26, 2014, 03:11:52 PM »

Box says X5C-1.
syma
those things look fun but I'm sure that I would wreck it 5 minutes out of the box like I did to the little helicopter deals

Confirmed.  Hubsan X4 broke in 15 minutes (i did fall from like 30' up) already on it's way back to Amazon.

Review the X5C1 Scribe!!!  That was one I was looking at as a replacement.

Offline Panjandrum

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: December 26, 2014, 03:28:32 PM »

Inlaws!

Today's culture is great

No real specifics.  She's just a older lady who thinks girls give it away to easy, too many people are lazy and live off their parents, and and doesn't like Sunday liquor sales.  She's actually a nice, sweet old grandma.  Typical lives on a farm old person that's appalled when flipping thru the channels and lands on MTV or sees girls in short skirts at church.

That makes more sense in context.

Offline Phil Titola

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • He took it out!
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: December 26, 2014, 03:32:03 PM »
AL Champion stocking cap
Novelty Socks
previously mentioned (and broke) Quadcopter
Royals flag
Passport holder (WTF?)

Offline Pete

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • T-Shirt KSU Football Fan, Loves Lawrence and KU
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: December 26, 2014, 03:33:02 PM »
My Minnesota-grad in-laws gave me these.  Glorious.

Offline Phil Titola

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • He took it out!
    • View Profile
« Reply #90 on: December 26, 2014, 03:42:04 PM »

Inlaws!

Today's culture is great

:peek:

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Pfizer PLUS Moderna and now Pfizer Bivalent
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: December 26, 2014, 04:00:04 PM »
I hope to eventually see a thread that documents a Brewster's Millions type inheritance that TheHamburglar receives.

Offline pissclams

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • (worst non-premium poster at goEMAW.com)
    • View Profile
Wutchu Get?!
« Reply #92 on: December 26, 2014, 04:01:50 PM »

Box says X5C-1.
syma
those things look fun but I'm sure that I would wreck it 5 minutes out of the box like I did to the little helicopter deals

Confirmed.  Hubsan X4 broke in 15 minutes (i did fall from like 30' up) already on it's way back to Amazon.

just man the eff up, Hoyt, and buy the DJI Phantom 2 Vision+

/thread
thread
can we have a good Christmas gift thread without societal comments?
thx
/thread

Cheesy Mustache QB might make an appearance.

New warning: Don't get in a fight with someone who doesn't even need to bother to buy ink.

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: December 26, 2014, 04:17:10 PM »
I hope to eventually see a thread that documents a Brewster's Millions type inheritance that TheHamburglar receives.

Like he is required to go to church and slut shame?

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Pfizer PLUS Moderna and now Pfizer Bivalent
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: December 26, 2014, 04:22:22 PM »

Like he is required to go to church and slut shame?

Whatever, just an inheritance with crazy conditions set by an old coot with perceived grievances.

What a great movie, notwithstanding the huge plot holes to be blown.

Offline Phil Titola

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • He took it out!
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: December 26, 2014, 04:43:41 PM »

Box says X5C-1.
syma

/thread
thread
thx
/thread

that thing is sweet...but then do I have to become an "RC" guy and all the baggage that entails?

Offline TheHamburglar

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: December 26, 2014, 04:48:04 PM »
A train table

Need more details.  Like hobby store model trains for you and lil' SD?  A Thomas like toy train set for lil' SD?

Offline TheHamburglar

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: December 26, 2014, 04:57:13 PM »
I got a gift card to Harbor Freight and a KState sweatshirt. I tell family to only get gifts for the little Paynes.

Oh, I want to know more about the squirrel gift.

I want to know more about what you're using the Harbor Freight gift card on.

Offline pissclams

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • (worst non-premium poster at goEMAW.com)
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: December 26, 2014, 05:01:19 PM »

Box says X5C-1.
syma

/thread
thread
thx
/thread

that thing is sweet...but then do I have to become an "RC" guy and all the baggage that entails?
comes with everything

Cheesy Mustache QB might make an appearance.

New warning: Don't get in a fight with someone who doesn't even need to bother to buy ink.

Offline Phil Titola

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • He took it out!
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: December 26, 2014, 05:06:08 PM »

Box says X5C-1.
syma

/thread
thread
thx
/thread

comes with everything

I meant turn my life into RC guy lifestyle?  Like weekends and some rando park flying this thing around?  You have one?  come fly it around the outside of my condo...that's really all I want to video.