Author Topic: From the Auburn Rivals publisher ...  (Read 15048 times)

Offline Benja

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: From the Auburn Rivals publisher ...
« Reply #125 on: September 25, 2014, 06:39:12 PM »

Offline AU_Tigers

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #126 on: September 25, 2014, 06:45:31 PM »
Gross, weirdo

I am not judging.

Please make better, less homophobic jokes.

My apologies for offending the PC police.

For you:

Offline Benja

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #127 on: September 25, 2014, 06:51:53 PM »
Gross, weirdo

I am not judging.

For you:

That wasn't a very good joke either.

Offline star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #128 on: September 25, 2014, 06:55:59 PM »
Well this is awkward
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline AU_Tigers

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #129 on: September 25, 2014, 06:56:18 PM »
Gross, weirdo

I am not judging.

For you:

Wasn't meant to be a joke dumbass. It was an insult.

Sheesh.

Offline AU_Tigers

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #130 on: September 25, 2014, 06:56:58 PM »
Well this is awkward

:lol:

I was wondering when you were going to pop in.

Good to "see" you.

Offline Benja

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #131 on: September 25, 2014, 06:59:01 PM »
Gross, weirdo

I am not judging.

For you:

Wasn't meant to be a joke dumbass. It was an insult.

Sheesh.

I still don't get it.

Offline Muldoon

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #132 on: September 25, 2014, 06:59:33 PM »
So....I feel my esteem dropping.   Please tell more stories about how nice we were and how loud BSFS is.   TIA.

Offline AU_Tigers

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #133 on: September 25, 2014, 07:07:43 PM »
So....I feel my esteem dropping.   Please tell more stories about how nice we were and how loud BSFS is.   TIA.

lol

Offline slobber

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Gonna win 'em all!
    • View Profile
« Reply #134 on: September 25, 2014, 07:10:07 PM »
Auburn fans have very poor senses of humor.

Gonna win 'em all!

Offline slobber

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Gonna win 'em all!
    • View Profile
« Reply #135 on: September 25, 2014, 07:11:29 PM »

Gonna win 'em all!
Wacky, can I get some help here?
Senses of humor?
Sense of humors?
Or
Senses of humors?

Gonna win 'em all!

Offline Benja

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #136 on: September 25, 2014, 07:25:53 PM »
You can get this slobber I know you can.

Offline GoPowercat.com

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #137 on: September 25, 2014, 08:28:40 PM »
Well this is awkward

Now you know how the goEMAWer's that accidentally walked in on my last lemon party felt.

:fatty:

Offline MadCat

• TIME's Person Of The Year - 2006
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #138 on: September 26, 2014, 01:01:04 AM »

Gonna win 'em all!
Senses of humor?
Sense of humors?
Or
Senses of humors?

Gonna win 'em all!

Sonofabitches

Offline autalkinghead

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #139 on: September 26, 2014, 01:47:40 PM »
I hate hearing this crap.  How IowaStatey are we?

Would it make you feel better if I told you that I saw three K-State guys in the Auburn section rough ridin' with people so much that they forced a female Auburn fan, appeared to be in her 20s, to punch one of them and kick them after she fell a la the Alabama wrecking ball fan against OU?

If any of the three of you are reading this, you were an embarrassment. Leave people alone and just let them watch the goddamned game. I wish the guy you were rough ridin' with was someone who was willing to fight because I'm sure he would have cleaned all three of you morons out. For people who don't think some people don't deserve getting their asses kicked listen to this.

So these people, a male Auburn fan, a female Auburn fan and another female in a KU shirt had these three K-State fans behind them. I have no idea what happened before this because these people were two sections away but when I saw it two of the K-Staters were messing with this dudes head, he definitely told them not to touch him. A few minutes later after we made a nice play the K-State dudes start messing with the Auburn guy. They were waiving their hands in the guys face and clapping their hands right in his face all the while saying "I'm not touching you, I'm not touching you." The Auburn guy somehow kept his cool but the women with them were ready to throw hands. The other Auburn people around managed to keep these other six people from scrapping it out the rest of the half. Then right at the beginning of the second half I didn't see what started it but the Auburn girl spun around and threw a spinning, lunging right hand. The threw the punch so vigorously that she fell, after she fell she yelled and kicked a lot. This went on for quite a while, no security at all. I wish one of those three K-State guys got punched in his stupid face, the only issue is that one of them, after screwing with this guy for an hour, would have gotten the cops.

I just don't understand why you people feel the need to either be nice or be pigs to other people watching the game. I had an Auburn couple sitting next to me, the guy said "you guys should be winning," I said "yeah," that was the extent of our interaction. It's very weird that people actually care what strangers think about how nice of college football fans they are. I'm sure most of these people that were going out of their way to be nice to Auburn fans are complete eff faces to people in their own communities.

didn't see anything leading up to it but did see the chick throw the punch.  she was pretty hammered.

Mrs. Merica doesn't take any guff from you swine.

Offline CATILLAC

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #140 on: September 26, 2014, 02:03:06 PM »
I think the SEC fans are pure trash I had three Arky fans talking crap in Dallas, it was funny because when I stepped up and told them " nut up or shut up" all three backed down. IMO outside of Nubbs fan the PigAggy fans in Dallas were the worst I've ever encountered.

Offline meow meow

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #141 on: September 26, 2014, 02:56:16 PM »
I think the SEC fans are pure trash I had three Arky fans talking crap in Dallas, it was funny because when I stepped up and told them " nut up or shut up" all three backed down. IMO outside of Nubbs fan the PigAggy fans in Dallas were the worst I've ever encountered.

they were all pretty mad because they thought they were hurting the image of our football program, and that had them enraged

Offline autalkinghead

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #142 on: September 26, 2014, 03:36:50 PM »

Did you start doing pushups in front of them?

Offline TheFormerKCCat

• DoD/Early 90s Era EMAWr
  • Combo-Fan
  • Loyal to a fault
    • View Profile
« Reply #143 on: September 26, 2014, 04:33:18 PM »
Senses of humor?
Sense of humors?
Or
Senses of humors?
Better call in Kelsey Grammar on this one.
I'm in it purely for the entertainment value.

Offline slobber

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Gonna win 'em all!
    • View Profile
« Reply #144 on: September 26, 2014, 09:42:14 PM »
Senses of humor?
Sense of humors?
Or
Senses of humors?
Better call in Kelsey Grammar on this one.
That's a Wacky sock.

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #145 on: September 27, 2014, 11:28:58 PM »
It's very weird that people actually care what strangers think about how nice of college football fans they are. I'm sure most of these people that were going out of their way to be nice to Auburn fans are complete eff faces to people in their own communities.

What convoluted line of thinking would lead you to be so sure of that regarding people you don't even know personally?  You think it's simply beyond the realm of possibility that our fan base would have a lot of genuinely nice people?

I'm genuinely nice, I'm not inviting strangers from Alabama to eat my food and drink my alcohol. Do you know why? Because I don't do this at home, and neither do you or any of these other people. I lived in Kansas nearly my entire life, I have had season football tickets since 1996 and I have never had a single experience at BSFS that visiting fans seem to have. Our fans, who seem to be interested in what visiting fans think of them, should spend more time caring about people who they actually see all of the time. Do random people offer you food and drinks and ask about your well being when you walk through the lots? If this happens to you then I'm going to be real curious as to why this isn't extended to me.

sooooo which of you decided to buy my kids sno cones at the game today? meow meow?
« Last Edit: September 28, 2014, 10:08:14 AM by MakeItRain »

Offline opticalcarrier

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #146 on: September 28, 2014, 08:26:37 AM »
I yelled "Roll Snyd" a lot at people. I made small talk with people who thought the elephant hat and phrase were funny, those who didn't like it continued about whatever it was they were doing.

Too scared to say it to me apparently. I would have given you a stern look, and you knew it. Chicken!
dont really have to yell it if you're wearing it right?

well its 50/50 he can/cant read though, so....  CHICKEN

Offline Gooch

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #147 on: September 28, 2014, 02:36:55 PM »
It's very weird that people actually care what strangers think about how nice of college football fans they are. I'm sure most of these people that were going out of their way to be nice to Auburn fans are complete eff faces to people in their own communities.

What convoluted line of thinking would lead you to be so sure of that regarding people you don't even know personally?  You think it's simply beyond the realm of possibility that our fan base would have a lot of genuinely nice people?

I'm genuinely nice, I'm not inviting strangers from Alabama to eat my food and drink my alcohol. Do you know why? Because I don't do this at home, and neither do you or any of these other people. I lived in Kansas nearly my entire life, I have had season football tickets since 1996 and I have never had a single experience at BSFS that visiting fans seem to have. Our fans, who seem to be interested in what visiting fans think of them, should spend more time caring about people who they actually see all of the time. Do random people offer you food and drinks and ask about your well being when you walk through the lots? If this happens to you then I'm going to be real curious as to why this isn't extended to me.

sooooo which of you decided to buy my kids sno cones at the game today? meow meow?
Yeah all that interaction was missing was a :peek:

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #148 on: December 07, 2014, 12:07:44 AM »
RT @RealMikeT: Shout out to the #SicEm fans. Every Baylor fan I encountered today was classy and welcoming, with no exceptions.

I win