Author Topic: K-S-U-W  (Read 1032 times)

Offline mocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
K-S-U-W
« on: December 15, 2014, 04:00:03 PM »
isn't it odd that you take the conservative/republican/anti-liberal/anti-democrat stance on every single issue that ever pops up? if you disagree with the premise of the question, can you give an example of where this isn't the case? i'm not gE'ing or anything, i just want to hear what your reasoning is

(Want to get rid of the ad? Register now for free!)

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
Re: K-S-U-W
« Reply #1 on: December 15, 2014, 04:12:11 PM »
isn't it odd that you take the conservative/republican/anti-liberal/anti-democrat stance on every single issue that ever pops up? if you disagree with the premise of the question, can you give an example of where this isn't the case? i'm not gE'ing or anything, i just want to hear what your reasoning is

gotta support the team

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Pfizer PLUS Moderna and now Pfizer Bivalent
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 15, 2014, 04:41:08 PM »

Offline chum1

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 15, 2014, 05:16:38 PM »
He'll get back to you as soon as he consults Fox News/conservative talk radio for the answer.

Online star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 15, 2014, 05:50:11 PM »
Didn't you see the post today where he says he's very critical of republicans (but still votes straight line r)

:lol:
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!)

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Kiss my ass and suck my dick
    • View Profile
    • I am the one and only Sugar Dick
« Reply #5 on: December 15, 2014, 07:06:41 PM »
There are a dozen libtards on this board who vote straight line D, not sure why ksuw is being singled out. This thread should probably be merged with reno's why is it cool to bash on white guys thread.
goEMAW Karmic BBS Shepherd

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 15, 2014, 09:02:30 PM »

I'll give you five examples off the top of my head...

I support OTC morning after pill because I believe it further weakens the argument for the necessity of abortion. I believe the general consensus among social conservatives is to oppose such drugs OTC.

As to the contraception = murder point, I suppose some might believe that, but there's a pretty significant difference between preventing conception or embryo implantation and killing a fetus that, if not viable, has actually developed into some semblance of a human being with a heart, brain, nerves, etc. The silver lining of morning-after pills being available OTC and at hospitals is that it further reduces any argument for the necessity of abortion.

I oppose ag subsidies, just like other forms of corporate welfare. Most conservatives - at least rural conservatives - would disagree with that.

The total farm bill costs about a trillion dollars over 10 years. That's about $100 billion per year. http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/wonkblog/wp/2014/01/28/the-950-billion-farm-bill-in-one-chart/

The bulk of this spending is food stamps, and that can certainly be trimmed, but ag subsidies should be trimmed, too.

I have criticized Republicans' strategy - or lack thereof - on immigration. I have said that it is not enough to simply oppose Obama on immigration - they must put forward an affirmative comprehensive proposal incorporating strict immigration enforcement.

Welp, never mind. Guess Republicans are going to be dumbfucks and get killed yet again on immigration and silly budget battles.

http://dailysignal.com/2014/11/07/heres-conservatives-aim-stop-obamas-action-illegal-immigrants/

Instead of passing enforcement first immigration reform that the American people would overwhelmingly support, they're just going to (1) threaten the President, (2) bitch and moan when he signs his executive amnesty, and (3) start another budget war by trying to withhold spending for whatever it is Obama wants to implement. In short - exactly what Obama wants the pubtards to do. :goodbyecruelworld:

I criticized Brownback for pandering to rural Kansans by claiming that Paul Davis wants to consolidate rural schools - first, it wasn't true, and second, we should be consolidating rural schools.

Finally, I have been repeatedly critical of the growth of government and spending under GWB.
I've said it before and I'll say it again, K-State fans could have beheaded the entire KU team at midcourt, and K-State fans would be celebrating it this morning.  They are the ISIS of Big 12 fanbases.

Offline gatoveintisiet

• Combo-Fan
  • the maverick
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 15, 2014, 09:06:27 PM »
KSU just working hard to stamp out dumbassery wherever, whenever he comes across it.
You are dipping into the Kool Aid and you don't even know what flavor it is.

Offline chum1

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 15, 2014, 09:25:10 PM »
Do you have any colors besides red?

Sure! We have crimson, scarlet, maroon, ruby, and fire engine!

Offline Mr Bread

• We Gave You Bruce
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • I've distressing news.
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 15, 2014, 09:28:53 PM »
Do you have any colors besides red?

Sure! We have crimson, scarlet, maroon, ruby, and fire engine!

I bet they have puce too.  Puce is a good one.
My prescience is fully engorged.  It throbs with righteous accuracy.  I am sated.

Offline Spracne

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Scholar/Gentleman, But Super Earthy/Organic
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 15, 2014, 09:32:13 PM »
@mocat  :Wha: :Wha: :Wha: