Author Topic: not just missouri, best to avoid all cops  (Read 181292 times)

Offline chum1

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: not just missouri, best to avoid all cops
« Reply #875 on: July 08, 2016, 11:14:14 AM »
This is either reverse racism or a false flag. Or BOTH.

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #876 on: July 08, 2016, 11:20:05 AM »
I think #BLM is blown way over the top. It's not just black ppl that are being killed, it's every rough ridin' race, and everything is turning into a race issue now. Honestly, I think there's just as many black racists these days, as there are white. #BLM are definitely the loudest group about these issues however.

You're either really racist or really stupid, like to the point of nearly being diagnosed with some type of disorder stupid. Tell me which you are, I truly don't know.

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #1 rated - gE NFL Scout
    • View Profile
« Reply #877 on: July 08, 2016, 11:20:49 AM »
I think #BLM is blown way over the top. It's not just black ppl that are being killed, it's every rough ridin' race, and everything is turning into a race issue now. Honestly, I think there's just as many black racists these days, as there are white. #BLM are definitely the loudest group about these issues however.

You're either really racist or really stupid, like to the point of nearly being diagnosed with some type of disorder stupid. Tell me which you are, I truly don't know.
You're kind of a POS, but whatever.

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #878 on: July 08, 2016, 11:21:42 AM »
I guess I'm really racist and really rough ridin' Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!) tho. eff having different opinions from the sheep.

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #879 on: July 08, 2016, 11:31:03 AM »

If you honestly don't know why I would find this personally offensive then I guess we have our answer. Just a pro tip, you should spend less time talking and more time listening. Its not everyone else's fault that you are continually getting into beefs because of stupid crap you say. Turn that finger into a thumb, wacky.

Offline mocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #880 on: July 08, 2016, 11:33:41 AM »

a little bit of both, according to wacky

I will admit I'm a little bit racist

Confirmed. Small brain.

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #881 on: July 08, 2016, 11:38:47 AM »
You can't just drop the little bit racist comment, without the context. Jesus, you had to do some searching for those two. Take it to the gE is affecting your life thread, mocat.

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #882 on: July 08, 2016, 11:39:47 AM »

I'm sure this is the fault of all of those #BLM people, we made him this way.

Offline stunted

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #883 on: July 08, 2016, 11:40:41 AM »
If anything, police don't shoot enough thugs.

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #884 on: July 08, 2016, 11:41:18 AM »

I'm sure this is the fault of all of those #BLM people, we made him this way.
It was being held at gun point, but yeah, sorry if i'm a little more cautious downtown at night now.

Offline ChiComCat

• Chawbacon
  • Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #885 on: July 08, 2016, 11:41:47 AM »
In an effort to educate and not yell:

The reason the BLM supporters get mad when people try to say All Lives Matter is that the killings are significantly more likely to happen to black people.  Nobody is saying that some shitty cops don't shoot white people too, but that the problem is disproportionately affecting the black community.  By saying All Lives Matter instead of Black Lives Matter, people invalidate the black community's experiences and fears of police brutality.  In addition, the BLM movement feels cops in a number of these situations aren't being held accountable.

The kid you talked about in Fresno was killed by a shitty cop but that is one example in however long compared to two black people killed in about 24 hours.  It will be interesting to see if the consequences vary for the Fresno cops vs the other officers.  This part is similar to Trayvon case when dumb people on FB would post that some black kids killed a white kid.  The crime happens both ways but the majority of the outrage is that GZ was able to walk free while the black kids were properly held accountable.  If a black neighborhood watch guy disobeyed direction from dispatch and killed GZ would he have walked free?

Do you think the problem doesn't happen disproportionately to black people?  If you acted as some of the black people who were killed, do you think you would've been shot?  Maybe a time or two the cop was poorly trained or a POS and bound to kill someone of any race eventually.  I do not think you can realistically believe that all of these killings would've happened exactly the same if the victim was white.

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #886 on: July 08, 2016, 11:42:21 AM »
So racist, that two african american males were in my wedding. The horror of my racism is off the charts!

Offline OK_Cat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Hey
    • View Profile
« Reply #887 on: July 08, 2016, 11:45:36 AM »
So racist, that two african american males were in my wedding. The horror of my racism is off the charts!

'I'm not racist, I have 2 black friends!'

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #888 on: July 08, 2016, 11:46:24 AM »
In an effort to educate and not yell:

The reason the BLM supporters get mad when people try to say All Lives Matter is that the killings are significantly more likely to happen to black people.  Nobody is saying that some shitty cops don't shoot white people too, but that the problem is disproportionately affecting the black community.  By saying All Lives Matter instead of Black Lives Matter, people invalidate the black community's experiences and fears of police brutality.  In addition, the BLM movement feels cops in a number of these situations aren't being held accountable.

The kid you talked about in Fresno was killed by a shitty cop but that is one example in however long compared to two black people killed in about 24 hours.  It will be interesting to see if the consequences vary for the Fresno cops vs the other officers.  This part is similar to Trayvon case when dumb people on FB would post that some black kids killed a white kid.  The crime happens both ways but the majority of the outrage is that GZ was able to walk free while the black kids were properly held accountable.  If a black neighborhood watch guy disobeyed direction from dispatch and killed GZ would he have walked free?

Do you think the problem doesn't happen disproportionately to black people?  If you acted as some of the black people who were killed, do you think you would've been shot?  Maybe a time or two the cop was poorly trained or a POS and bound to kill someone of any race eventually.  I do not think you can realistically believe that all of these killings would've happened exactly the same if the victim was white.
This was well written and thought out. I obviously know there's a difference, and that racism exists in a lot of these cases. I've seen it myself on spring break. When my friend got pulled over for speeding, the rough ridin' cop had his gun out and came to the passenger door, and told him to put his hands on the wheel. He was 15 over and that was their approach.

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #889 on: July 08, 2016, 11:47:03 AM »

'I'm not racist, I have 2 black friends!'
I knew this was coming and it's rough ridin' stupid.

Offline Asteriskhead

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • giving new meaning to the term "anger juice"
    • View Profile
« Reply #890 on: July 08, 2016, 11:48:34 AM »

aside from OK_Cat, no one has lumped you in with the KKK. we do, however, wish you would take a few steps back and think more critically about the issues at hand (i.e. look at the issue from another viewpoint other than yours).

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #891 on: July 08, 2016, 11:50:32 AM »
I'm trying. I'll tap out.

Online john "teach me how to" dougie

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • 1cat
    • View Profile
« Reply #892 on: July 08, 2016, 01:05:56 PM »

aside from OK_Cat, no one has lumped you in with the KKK. we do, however, wish you would take a few steps back and think more critically about the issues at hand (i.e. look at the issue from another viewpoint other than yours).

This is good advice for everyone on both sides of the issue.

Offline Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!)

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Kiss my ass and suck my dick
    • View Profile
    • I am the one and only Sugar Dick
« Reply #893 on: July 08, 2016, 01:34:53 PM »
If you accept the premise that all cops are racist white men, conspiring to shoot as many little black boys as possible, the BLM thing is easy to sympathize with. But, of course, that would make you an ignorant Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!).

No particular race is more likely to be killed by a cop than another. There are tens of millions of  civilian police interactions every month. A black and a white guy each have less than a .001% of being killed in those interactions.

I would imagine the demographics of the people killed generally aligns with the demographics of the people incarcerated for committing violent crimes.
goEMAW Karmic BBS Shepherd

Offline Asteriskhead

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • giving new meaning to the term "anger juice"
    • View Profile
« Reply #894 on: July 08, 2016, 01:35:23 PM »

thanks for your support, john dougie.

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #895 on: July 08, 2016, 01:37:08 PM »

Are you speaking about someone specifically? Message boards work when people reply directly instead of posing nebulous, nondescript critiques.

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #896 on: July 08, 2016, 01:47:06 PM »
If you accept the premise that all cops are racist white men, conspiring to shoot as many little black boys as possible, the BLM thing is easy to sympathize with. But, of course, that would make you an ignorant Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!).

Possibly the strawiest of strawman in the history of strawmen

No particular race is more likely to be killed by a cop than another.

Not statistically true at all but I realise that numbers are a liberal conspiracy.

I would imagine the demographics of the people killed generally aligns with the demographics of the people incarcerated for committing violent crimes.
"I would imagine," lol. Even if this were true last I checked in America criminals are entitled to due process when accused of a crime.

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #897 on: July 08, 2016, 01:49:43 PM »
MIR, you are a sociopath.

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #898 on: July 08, 2016, 01:53:19 PM »

Not statistically true at all but I realise that numbers are a liberal conspiracy.

"I would imagine," lol. Even if this were true last I checked in America criminals are entitled to due process when accused of a crime.

1. I'm sorry you don't appreciate hyperbole.
2. More whites have been killed than anyone, statistically. Regardless, the chance of being killed is so rough ridin' remote it is statistically insignificant. An anecdote.
3. You don't think people who commit violent crimes are likely to engage police in violence? Interesting perspective, less interesting sociopathic response.

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #899 on: July 08, 2016, 01:59:23 PM »

1. I'm sorry you don't appreciate hyperbole.
2. More whites have been killed than anyone, statistically. Regardless, the chance of being killed is so rough ridin' remote it is statistically insignificant. An anecdote.
3. You don't think people who commit violent crimes are likely to engage police in violence? Interesting perspective, less interesting sociopathic response.

Hyperbole? You? NOOOOO WAY? Hyperbole, consistently factually inaccurate; potato potahtoe.