Author Topic: not just missouri, best to avoid all cops  (Read 181277 times)

Offline Asteriskhead

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • giving new meaning to the term "anger juice"
    • View Profile
Re: not just missouri, best to avoid all cops
« Reply #225 on: August 03, 2015, 06:12:23 PM »
EDN has no rough ridin' clue what proper procedure is for a traffic stop of that nature.

Online star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #226 on: August 03, 2015, 06:18:34 PM »
I really hope EDN is trolling our assess off

nope, he really is a monster.  he has a history on this board.

Monster combined with total idiot
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #227 on: August 03, 2015, 09:03:12 PM »
Poor cop was just a second away from a clean kill.

Offline CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
« Reply #228 on: August 03, 2015, 09:10:29 PM »
Yeah, too bad he couldn't let himself drag an inch or two.  I mean, if he wasn't such a gunslinger, and his draw wasn't so fast, he could have been a hero right now.

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

Offline CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
« Reply #229 on: August 03, 2015, 09:10:58 PM »
I meant a hero to all, not just to EDN

Offline AbeFroman

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #230 on: August 03, 2015, 10:44:47 PM »
So ummmm that bottle of booze was actually a bottle of shitty homemade perfume.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/coroner-ohio-motorist-shot-cop-had-bottle-fragrance-205256849.html

So he still deserved instant death, yeah?

Offline CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
« Reply #231 on: August 03, 2015, 10:58:48 PM »
You obviously missed the part where the cop asked him for his license and the guy said he didn't have it.

Online wetwillie

• goEMAW Poster of the WEEK
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #232 on: August 03, 2015, 11:15:38 PM »
Im sure his cell mates will treat him with the same civility and respect he showed.
When the bullets are flying, that's when I'm at my best

Offline ednksu

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #233 on: August 04, 2015, 12:10:53 AM »

https://www.yahoo.com/news/coroner-ohio-motorist-shot-cop-had-bottle-fragrance-205256849.html

Good thing it was clearly labeled.  How does this rough ridin' matter? 
Quote from: OregonHawk
KU is right on par with Notre Dame ... when it comes to adding additional conference revenue

Quote from: Kim Carnes
Beer pro tip: never drink anything other than BL, coors, pbr, maybe a few others that I'm forgetting

Offline ednksu

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #234 on: August 04, 2015, 12:11:17 AM »
I really hope EDN is trolling our assess off

nope, he really is a monster.  he has a history on this board.

Monster combined with total idiot

Run along child
KU is right on par with Notre Dame ... when it comes to adding additional conference revenue

Beer pro tip: never drink anything other than BL, coors, pbr, maybe a few others that I'm forgetting

Offline ednksu

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #235 on: August 04, 2015, 12:12:48 AM »
Yep that is exactly what I said.  Because traffic stops only go bad because of police actions and worse crimes are never found out about during routine traffic stops.

Offline stunted

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #236 on: August 04, 2015, 04:25:52 AM »
http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2015/08/03/report-sam-dubose-shot-by-cop-had-two-pounds-of-marijuana-and-thousands-in-cash-in-his-car/

With OP's logic you might as well change the title of this thread to "best to avoid all black people"

Online Rage Against the McKee

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #237 on: August 04, 2015, 08:27:01 AM »

It never mattered in the first place, unless Cincinnati has prohibition. That didn't stop you from pointing out the bottle of booze multiple times to try to call it a "clean shoot".

Offline everyone shut up

• Katpak'r
  • “On paper, we feel good.”
    • View Profile
« Reply #238 on: August 04, 2015, 09:08:03 AM »
http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2015/08/03/report-sam-dubose-shot-by-cop-had-two-pounds-of-marijuana-and-thousands-in-cash-in-his-car/

With OP's logic you might as well change the title of this thread to "best to avoid all black people"
Weed and cash = death sentence. Interesting.

Offline renocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #239 on: August 04, 2015, 09:10:22 AM »
Just read about a Kentucky officer who handcuffed  a little kid who was having a fit?  It's sad.

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #240 on: August 04, 2015, 09:43:05 AM »
Yep that is exactly what I said.  Because traffic stops only go bad because of police actions and worse crimes are never found out about during routine traffic stops.

And then it's time to judge/jury/executioner them!

I get it that you have friend/family in law enforcement and they are probably very nice people.  But if you will defend that psycho's murder than I am not sure you are really not very objective.

Just know that in the future, with body/dash cams hopefully becoming mandatory, there will likely be a lucrative market for experts to offer testimony that even the most unjustified killing is "justified" because the perception of impending harm and you might even be able to get in on that cottage industry.
« Last Edit: August 04, 2015, 09:50:21 AM by Dugout DickStone »

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #241 on: August 04, 2015, 09:44:14 AM »
Just read about a Kentucky officer who handcuffed  a handicapped little kid who was having a fit?  It's sad.

Offline puniraptor

• Tastemaker
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • nostalgic reason
    • View Profile
« Reply #242 on: August 04, 2015, 01:30:57 PM »
Just read about a Kentucky officer who handcuffed  a handicapped little kid who was having a fit?  It's sad.

i think most cops will agree that he deserved the death penalty so he should be thankful for getting off that easy.

Offline stunted

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #243 on: August 04, 2015, 01:31:43 PM »

Weed and cash = death sentence. Interesting.

In some countries it is!

Offline ednksu

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #244 on: August 04, 2015, 01:36:43 PM »

It never mattered in the first place, unless Cincinnati has prohibition. That didn't stop you from pointing out the bottle of booze multiple times to try to call it a "clean shoot".

You're seriously a rough ridin' idiot.  That was never part of the equation for making it a "clean shoot".  It was an example of the escalating acts by Dubose before the actual incident.  I've always made it very clear to people with a <3rd grade reading level the potential dragging was the aggravating act.

Offline ednksu

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #245 on: August 04, 2015, 01:40:35 PM »

And then it's time to judge/jury/executioner them!

I get it that you have friend/family in law enforcement and they are probably very nice people.  But if you will defend that psycho's murder than I am not sure you are really not very objective.

Just know that in the future, with body/dash cams hopefully becoming mandatory, there will likely be a lucrative market for experts to offer testimony that even the most unjustified killing is "justified" because the perception of impending harm and you might even be able to get in on that cottage industry.

yeah except that isn't what is happening here.  If people cared to read posts instead of inventing an opposition to argue against you'd realize that I think this is pretty much too close to call and all revolves around whether or not you believe being dragged while making a lawful arrest or detainment is an assault with a deadly weapon.  Further the Ohio statutes dealing with that are vague and subject to interpretation.  But don't bother to read posts, I'll wait for you to stuff your next strawman.

Offline ednksu

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #246 on: August 04, 2015, 01:42:50 PM »

will wait for a credible news source (because Breitbart has even planted evidence before)

Offline puniraptor

• Tastemaker
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • nostalgic reason
    • View Profile
« Reply #247 on: August 04, 2015, 01:45:29 PM »
Ed, can you give an example of a fatal police shooting in recent history that was not justified?

Offline Asteriskhead

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • giving new meaning to the term "anger juice"
    • View Profile
« Reply #248 on: August 04, 2015, 01:46:35 PM »

You're seriously a rough ridin' idiot.  That was never part of the equation for making it a "clean shoot".  It was an example of the escalating acts by Dubose before the actual incident.  I've always made it very clear to people with a <3rd grade reading level the potential dragging was the aggravating act.

The potential to be dragged does not authorize deadly force. You're out of your element, Donny.

Offline puniraptor

• Tastemaker
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • nostalgic reason
    • View Profile
« Reply #249 on: August 04, 2015, 01:48:29 PM »

The potential to be dragged does not authorize deadly force. You're out of your element, Donny.
I can't wait to just run up to any moving car, jam my arm through the window, and stand my ground.