Author Topic: OFFICIAL THINGS THAT MIGHT HAPPEN IN AND AROUND THE BAYLOR GAME POWER RANKINGS  (Read 832 times)

Offline J

• Katpak'r
  • Just call me "Hollywood"
    • View Profile
1. Quadruple-stuffed cinnamon-sage-vanilla oreos rain from the sky, giving LHCBS and our wonderful players a delicious, never-before-seen snack to munch on during the game
2. Said rainstorm of mutant oreos halt play before the game even begins, with the Big XII awarding us the win for completion of the following quests: mastery of weather patterns and mastery of baking. Such a situation would prevent injuries and expedite the inevitable.
3. The ever so dreamy and delectable Daniel Sams comes out for a 4th and Long in the 4th quarter with the game on the line, having been disguised as an underground walk-on with the Jersey number 59 for the entire year under the disguise of a transfer (the actual transfer student being a cast-off sent away as a proxy before the season), and runs for an 87 yard score with 30 seconds left on the clock, giving Petty just enough time to throw a pick six from the Cat's 20, sealing the win and thus presenting the committee with a point margin so impressive, the mighty Cats jump to number one in the playoffs.
4. The Kansas State University plays the game and wins whilst the southern Christian institution loses.
5. The Kansas State University wins
6. The team research department discovers the mystery of the black hole at the center of the milky way galaxy, activating endless praise from the scientific community and creating limitless grants for further research
7. It snows
8. Josh Groban announces before the game that he will sing the national anthem for every Cats game for the rest of his natural born life, giving up his fame to dedicate his heart and soul to the beautiful aura that is Wildcat football
9. The Wildcat football semi-truck we so generously rate decides to present itself in it's original form as a member of the alien-defeating, taint-kicking member of the famous Transformers (who have saved the world multiple times) and literally sprints to and from Waco, prompting joy and confidence from every Cat highway goer, as well as fear and hopelessness upon it's arrival to Waco residents
10. The grass field becomes an ocean right before the kick off, giving our staff an advantage, as we have long prepared for this situation, stocking ammunition, men, boats of all kinds (as well as submarines) and food. This decided advantage (which can only come from watching millions of hours of tape) becomes our greatest ally, and we win the "game" in what will become and stand as the quickest, most decisive naval victory in the history of battle. This tale being sung by the greatest bards and told in the most epic of poems from tomorrow until the literal end of time.
11. We lose

(Want to get rid of the ad? Register now for free!)

Offline fun muffin

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
 :clap:

I can't decide if 9 or 10 is my favorite.

Offline MixBerryCrunch

• Señor Vol
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Anybody want a peanut?
    • View Profile
Idk #11 seems like a reach to me.
Hello, my name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die.

Offline Cartierfor3

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • I just want us all to be buds.
    • View Profile
#science

Offline chunkles

• KSU CATS Videographer of the Week
  • Katpak'r
    • View Profile
J threads = #1thread