Author Topic: Because inside every Syrian . . .  (Read 14030 times)

Offline star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
Re: Because inside every Syrian . . .
« Reply #100 on: October 17, 2019, 11:22:18 AM »
More daxflection
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: October 17, 2019, 11:34:10 AM »
More daxflection

LibBot.9 Notes:  Have recommended total termination of project and reallocation of human and financial resources elsewhere

Offline star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: October 17, 2019, 11:34:57 AM »
More daxflection
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline waks

• this blog's dick pic expert
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Aggieville's Original Gastropub
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: October 17, 2019, 11:36:09 AM »
It's hilarious that Dax is quite possibly the only person on this entire rough ridin' planet that doesn't understand this. I knew the dude had stamina but to keep driving into the ground the false narrative that Turkey would have done what they're doing now regardless of whether or not we kept our troops in Syria is truly remarkable. We get it, man. US policy has been crap in the Middle East for half a century. Quit being dishonest about what is happening right now.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: October 17, 2019, 11:41:02 AM »
It's hilarious that Dax is quite possibly the only person on this entire rough ridin' planet that doesn't understand this. I knew the dude had stamina but to keep driving into the ground the false narrative that Turkey would have done what they're doing now regardless of whether or not we kept our troops in Syria is truly remarkable. We get it, man. US policy has been crap in the Middle East for half a century. Quit being dishonest about what is happening right now.

Rather than listen to idiots on the Internet like you, I read and listen to the actual words coming out of the mouths of the leaders of Turkey.   Who BTW reaffirmed yet again today that literally none of the threats from any outside source matter to them.   This operation was going forward no matter what was done to try and stop it.

It's just  :lol: to think that the U.S. or any other NATO country was going to do anything militarily to stop Turkey.

Offline waks

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #105 on: October 17, 2019, 11:48:07 AM »
You read and post tweets from morons like Jacob Wohl and Charlie Kirk, dude. You listen to idiots on the internet all the time. It's laughable to suggest that Turkey was going to harm US soldiers in Syria. None of this was going to happen until Trump ordered the withdraw of our forces. I can't tell if you're being dishonest or delusional. I'm beginning to think it's the latter.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: October 17, 2019, 11:56:04 AM »
You read and post tweets from morons like Jacob Wohl and Charlie Kirk, dude. You listen to idiots on the internet all the time. It's laughable to suggest that Turkey was going to harm US soldiers in Syria. None of this was going to happen until Trump ordered the withdraw of our forces. I can't tell if you're being dishonest or delusional. I'm beginning to think it's the latter.

They started the operation before the U.S. troops had completely left.   Your whole shtick is driven by one thing:  OrangeMan Bad

Nice tap out with Wohl and Kirk comments, like maybe one time.   While you guys find derp after derp to put up on here only because they have one unifying factor:  OrangeMan Bad  :lol:

What you should be asking yourself is why did your guy overthrow or want to overthrow nearly every remaining secular leaning Muslim government in the Middle East.

Offline waks

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: October 17, 2019, 12:07:48 PM »
They started the operation when Trump announced he was withdrawing the troops. I mean, for eff's sake, Dax, the House voted 354-60 to condemn the withdrawal. Your OrangeMan Bad narrative is bullshit.

Nice tap out with Wohl and Kirk comments, like maybe one time.   While you guys find derp after derp to put up on here only because they have one unifying factor:  OrangeMan Bad  :lol:
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #108 on: October 17, 2019, 12:12:12 PM »
They started the operation when Trump announced he was withdrawing the troops. I mean, for eff's sake, Dax, the House voted 354-60 to condemn the withdrawal. Your OrangeMan Bad narrative is bullshit.

One one side you have people who will hate everything that Trump does, and on the other side you have idiots who just can't stand the fact that the U.S. may be getting out of a place that the United States should have never been to begin with.   They're relics of a bygone era who only know perpetual war and still think that somehow the Domino Theory is still in play.   Only idiots (like you) don't understand that.

The point still stands, you guys find derp after whack-a-doo derp to reference on here only because of one thing:  OrangeMan Bad

Offline waks

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: October 17, 2019, 12:24:10 PM »

One one side you have people who will hate everything that Trump does, and on the other side you have idiots who just can't stand the fact that the U.S. may be getting out of a place that the United States should have never been to begin with.   They're relics of a bygone era who only know perpetual war and still think that somehow the Domino Theory is still in play.   Only idiots (like you) don't understand that.

The point still stands, you guys find derp after whack-a-doo derp to reference on here only because of one thing:  OrangeMan Bad
So Dax and Trump are the only two people on the planet that are with it. Noted. It's a waste of time debating with you, you're so far up your own ass.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #110 on: October 17, 2019, 12:28:39 PM »

So Dax and Trump are the only two people on the planet that are with it. Noted. It's a waste of time debating with you, you're so far up your own ass.

Only true dumbasses or those completely indoctrinated in this weird new temporary amalgamation of the Libbots and the Military Complex actually believe anything besides a massive ramp up of a U.S. military presence was going to stop Turkey.

Offline Rage Against the McKee

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #111 on: October 17, 2019, 01:13:04 PM »
I think keeping 4 or 5 US soldiers there would have been enough to stop Turkey.

Online Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #112 on: October 17, 2019, 01:28:14 PM »
I think keeping 4 or 5 US soldiers there would have been enough to stop Turkey.

So does every single other non-dipshit

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #113 on: October 17, 2019, 01:32:07 PM »
I wonder why those liars at the Pentagon were saying that Turkey was "deliberately" firing at U.S. military positions in Syria?

Weird, I guess those U.S. commandos "temporarily withdrew from their posts" for no apparent reason.

Offline waks

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #114 on: October 17, 2019, 01:38:43 PM »
And while Pence said the US did not support the Turkish military offensive, Trump enabled the Turks to enter Syria Sunday when he ordered US troops in Northern Syria to pull out of the region.

https://www.cnn.com/middleeast/live-news/syria-turkey-10-17-2019/h_34c6d751379a39242454331381076546

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #115 on: October 17, 2019, 01:42:10 PM »
And while Pence said the US did not support the Turkish military offensive, Trump enabled the Turks to enter Syria Sunday when he ordered US troops in Northern Syria to pull out of the region.

https://www.cnn.com/middleeast/live-news/syria-turkey-10-17-2019/h_34c6d751379a39242454331381076546

Weird, why not quote that?

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #116 on: October 17, 2019, 01:44:33 PM »
Here comes the  :curse: over the ceasefire because Turkey still did what they said they were going to do all along no matter what.

But the arm chair military experts still want that war with Turkey.   Sad

Offline waks

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #117 on: October 17, 2019, 04:20:24 PM »

Suddenly you're concerned about sourcing? That's cute. The Daxpocricy knows no bounds.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #118 on: October 17, 2019, 04:49:18 PM »
First a link for the LibBot and Fake Centerist Source Pearl Clutchers in residence:

https://www.almasdarnews.com/about/

Since LibBot-NeoCon Nation has done a complete 180 because OrangeMan: Bad, and now fully supports perpetual war and even advocates going to war with a NATO partner.    You blood thirsty WhackJobs will be pleased as hell to know that not only is the oil for your SUV's being protected by your U.S. military, but they are also making sure that Ir "Billions dumped on the Tarmac" an won't be getting their hands on it, at least not in the near future.    I'm sure Lindsey "new McCain" Graham will be running around trying to say we lost the Middle East never-the-less.

https://www.almasdarnews.com/article/us-military-unlikely-to-withdraw-from-eastern-syria-and-its-oil-fields/

It should also be noted that the Russians were saying as of this last July.  That the US is not only arming rebels in Syria, but stealing this oil.    But we've given the whole Middle East to the Russians according to the LibBot-NeoCons, so  :frown:

But on the flipside, it has to make you LibBot NeoCons just fist pump like crazy knowing these resources are being kept from the people of war torn (thanks Obama) Syria.   

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #119 on: October 17, 2019, 04:50:28 PM »

Suddenly you're concerned about sourcing? That's cute. The Daxpocricy knows no bounds.

Sourcing?  I said something about the source?

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #120 on: October 22, 2019, 03:54:02 AM »
https://apnews.com/99d30a47a73f41f089e7ee4678c4ba2a

May?

Rest easy resident Lib hegemonists, they never were going to fully leave Syria.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Online LickNeckey

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • #fakeposts
    • View Profile
« Reply #121 on: October 23, 2019, 08:30:59 AM »
so in review we betrayed our allies and allowed them to be slaughtered with little to no warning

vacated the region and allowed 100's of ISIS combatants to escape

and created a power vacuum that Russia immediately stepped into

inflating their physical and geo-political footprint in the region and strengtheing ties with our NATO ally

all while not really leaving the country and bragging about stealing the oil

ready to hear the 4D aspects of this move

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #122 on: October 23, 2019, 09:34:12 AM »

Russian combat forces in country since 2015-Check

Russian naval base in Syria for years and years already-Check

Never should have been in Syria to begin with-Check

Avoided an unprecedented military conflict with a NATO partner-Check

U.S. still with forces in place covering and controlling Syrian oil fields keeping them out of Iranian and Russian hands-Check

Previous administration absurd over reliance on proxies to fight ISIS-exposed

Offline gatoveintisiete

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Cold Ass Honkey
    • View Profile
« Reply #123 on: October 23, 2019, 10:23:18 AM »
When will the services be for the slaughtered Kurds, I definitely want to pay my respects.
it’s not like I’m tired of WINNING, but dude, let me catch my breath.

Offline Dr Rick Daris

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #124 on: October 23, 2019, 11:00:31 AM »
fox news tells me that when we moved our 1k of our deployed soldiers, 1k isis affiliated members were allowed to go free. is this a positive or negative for the US?

https://www.foxnews.com/world/syria-isis-supporters-escape-camp-kurds