Author Topic: Because inside every Syrian . . .  (Read 14029 times)

Offline waks

• this blog's dick pic expert
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Aggieville's Original Gastropub
    • View Profile
Re: Because inside every Syrian . . .
« Reply #50 on: October 10, 2019, 02:34:59 AM »
I think Turkey would back down without going to war with us if we were to stop them from bombing the Kurds.

Just how are we going to "stop" them? By saying "Please" before we ask or are we're going to bomb the sh*t out of them if they don't? Oh I get it, we'll put sanctions on them. That'll do it. Can you say "hello Pres. Putin"?

Turkey knows we're not going to stop them. Wouldn't matter if it was the current President, the previous President or any of them prior to us getting the Turks to allow us to store nuclear weapons on their soil. We need them way more than we need the Kurds.

Have we learned nothing from the last 18 years? Arabs, Afghans, Kurds, Baluch, most Persians and generally any Middle East, South/South Central Asian muslim will be our friend if and when they need us. The Kurds will get mad but those that survive will be our friends again if they need us and we need them.

Why are you acting like this is some insolvable problem when it was solved all the way up until this week when Trump served up our Kurdish allies to Turkey for nothing?

What part of Turkey saying they were going to do what they're doing with our without U.S. approval confuses you?

The problem with the toe deep thinkers is that you think of the Kurds as the "Kurds" just one big unified body of people who collectively fought with the U.S., or really fought ISIS with U.S. help out of purely altruistic reasons, because they wanted to help ol Uncle Sam.   

When in reality the "Kurds" are multiple groups, of which one has been classified as a terrorist organization.   I also thought we'd already discussed how entities within the Kurdish collective were casting eyes on not only parts of Syria and Iraq but Turkey as well . . . did we not discuss that already?   

It's a shitty position to be in . . . so there's a choice, put the U.S. military in the middle of a conflict involving a NATO member (likely pushing them into the Russian sphere farther, and remember, you guys hate hate hate the Russians).

Tell me which sovereign nation can you think of, particularly one like Turkey or of a higher economic and military status.  Is just going to acquiesce to a political entity and allow them annex a part of a nation as their own?   Not a "rogue province" not a separate political directorate, just flat out cutting off a chunk and saying in this case, that it's Kurdistan?? 

Not hard to understand.
:blah: :lol: Say goodbye to any credibility you had left. This action is completely indefensible yet you're still trying. The status quo =d our allies being protected by a mere couple thousand troops. The literal second those troops were withdrawn Turkey started attacking the Kurds.
« Last Edit: October 10, 2019, 02:40:56 AM by waks »

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: October 10, 2019, 08:41:45 AM »
I think Turkey would back down without going to war with us if we were to stop them from bombing the Kurds.

Just how are we going to "stop" them? By saying "Please" before we ask or are we're going to bomb the sh*t out of them if they don't? Oh I get it, we'll put sanctions on them. That'll do it. Can you say "hello Pres. Putin"?

Turkey knows we're not going to stop them. Wouldn't matter if it was the current President, the previous President or any of them prior to us getting the Turks to allow us to store nuclear weapons on their soil. We need them way more than we need the Kurds.

Have we learned nothing from the last 18 years? Arabs, Afghans, Kurds, Baluch, most Persians and generally any Middle East, South/South Central Asian muslim will be our friend if and when they need us. The Kurds will get mad but those that survive will be our friends again if they need us and we need them.

Why are you acting like this is some insolvable problem when it was solved all the way up until this week when Trump served up our Kurdish allies to Turkey for nothing?

What part of Turkey saying they were going to do what they're doing with our without U.S. approval confuses you?

The problem with the toe deep thinkers is that you think of the Kurds as the "Kurds" just one big unified body of people who collectively fought with the U.S., or really fought ISIS with U.S. help out of purely altruistic reasons, because they wanted to help ol Uncle Sam.   

When in reality the "Kurds" are multiple groups, of which one has been classified as a terrorist organization.   I also thought we'd already discussed how entities within the Kurdish collective were casting eyes on not only parts of Syria and Iraq but Turkey as well . . . did we not discuss that already?   

It's a shitty position to be in . . . so there's a choice, put the U.S. military in the middle of a conflict involving a NATO member (likely pushing them into the Russian sphere farther, and remember, you guys hate hate hate the Russians).

Tell me which sovereign nation can you think of, particularly one like Turkey or of a higher economic and military status.  Is just going to acquiesce to a political entity and allow them annex a part of a nation as their own?   Not a "rogue province" not a separate political directorate, just flat out cutting off a chunk and saying in this case, that it's Kurdistan?? 

Not hard to understand.
:blah: :lol: Say goodbye to any credibility you had left. This action is completely indefensible yet you're still trying. The status quo =d our allies being protected by a mere couple thousand troops. The literal second those troops were withdrawn Turkey started attacking the Kurds.

Lol, credibility on this blog? LOL x 1000

This action has been discussed for months waks, yet the new WarHawks aka OrangeMan Bad act like it was just decided yesterday. 

The only solution the arm chair WarHawks have means almost certain war with Turkey.

Then to listen to people like John McCain Jr acting like we’re pulling out of the Middle East entirely is just endemic of the perpetual war crowd.   

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: October 10, 2019, 09:59:29 AM »
I am hearing really stupid people say that Turkey would have fought a war with the US over interrupting the status quo that they had been fine with for a decade or so. 

Amazing, I know, but some very huge idiots have claimed this.  Don't shoot the messenger.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: October 10, 2019, 10:04:05 AM »
I am hearing really stupid people say that Turkey would have fought a war with the US over interrupting the status quo that they had been fine with for a decade or so. 

Amazing, I know, but some very huge idiots have claimed this.  Don't shoot the messenger.

Yes SlowDug, Turkey was so pleased with the Status Quo that under the watch of your guy, they launched a bunch of U.S. built fighter planes and said they were going to go attack ISIS, but then peeled a bunch of them off to go bomb the Kurds (just one example).

So pleased with the status quo Turkey banned the Kurdish Political party.

You're listening to some really smart one's.

What the really "smart" people and people like SlowDug never want to talk about is things like the 3 million Syrian refugees in Turkey, and why  they're in Turkey and whose dumb ass policies helped put those people in Turkey.

« Last Edit: October 10, 2019, 10:07:24 AM by sonofdaxjones »

Offline star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: October 10, 2019, 10:10:05 AM »
Remember when erdogan visited the white house and then his security guys beat up a couple protesters and then trump was like "what's the big deal?" and then trump was like yeah they can assault whoever tf they want and then dax was like "yeah, trump rules!"?
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: October 10, 2019, 10:11:46 AM »
Remember when erdogan visited the white house and then his security guys beat up a couple protesters and then trump was like "what's the big deal?" and then trump was like yeah they can assault whoever tf they want and then dax was like "yeah, trump rules!"?

The worst part of all is the LibBot.9's of the world will absolutely lose their crap over a little shoving match, but won't say anything when their guy is invoking a policy that displaces as many as 8 million people from their homeland and kills upwards of a million more.

Expected, but still sad.

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: October 10, 2019, 10:15:36 AM »

Yes SlowDug, Turkey was so pleased with the Status Quo that under the watch of your guy, they launched a bunch of U.S. built fighter planes and said they were going to go attack ISIS, but then peeled a bunch of them off to go bomb the Kurds (just one example).

What the really "smart" people and people like SlowDug never want to talk about is things like the 3 million Syrian refugees in Turkey, and why  they're in Turkey and whose dumb ass policies helped put those people in Turkey.

like I said, the real dumb ones

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: October 10, 2019, 10:17:43 AM »

like I said, the real dumb ones

tapping out already?

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: October 10, 2019, 12:23:08 PM »
when you plant your flag on the "turkey would fight a conventional war against the united states and its allies over the kurds" hill you have already tapped out.  Even the oldest of the olds knows that is not true

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: October 10, 2019, 12:28:17 PM »
when you plant your flag on the "turkey would fight a conventional war against the united states and its allies over the kurds" hill you have already tapped out.  Even the oldest of the olds knows that is not true

When you constantly avoid admitting that Syria is a total clusterfuck because of your guys policies you know you tapped out years ago.

Then when you double down on proposing armed conflict between the United States and another NATO partner then you're truly tripling down on stupid.   

Then throw on the "Trump is trying to destabilize NATO" meme of about a year ago and you truly understand that you're dealing with complete OrangeMan Bad Whack-A-Doo's.

Offline waks

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #60 on: October 10, 2019, 01:26:01 PM »
Dax, you're a special kind of dumbass.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: October 10, 2019, 02:46:40 PM »

You literally never say anything of substance, ever. 

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: October 10, 2019, 02:52:52 PM »

When you constantly avoid admitting that Syria is a total clusterfuck because of your guys policies you know you tapped out years ago.

Then when you double down on proposing armed conflict between the United States and another NATO partner then you're truly tripling down on stupid.   

Then throw on the "Trump is trying to destabilize NATO" meme of about a year ago and you truly understand that you're dealing with complete OrangeMan Bad Whack-A-Doo's.

the top rope tapout.  Thank you.  We can stop pretending that I am not completely right and that Turkey would never dare act against the US wishes and risk a war with the single most powerful military (and economy) that ever existed.

You don't have to admit that you are stupid and lacking in simple reasoning skills.  I will accept the half hearted gurgling surrender.

Offline waks

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: October 10, 2019, 05:51:33 PM »

That's rich coming from the guy that repeats the same talking points and inane nicknames ad nauseam all over this board. But you do you, Dax. Keep deflecting away.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: October 10, 2019, 05:53:45 PM »

the top rope tapout.  Thank you.  We can stop pretending that I am not completely right and that Turkey would never dare act against the US wishes and risk a war with the single most powerful military (and economy) that ever existed.

You don't have to admit that you are stupid and lacking in simple reasoning skills.  I will accept the half hearted gurgling surrender.

It doesn't take any level of intelligence (well, at least above your level, but that goes with out saying) that a direct U.S. military threat to a fellow NATO member would be extremely controversial in its own right.   In addition (and as I've discussed) I know full well that dummies like you and the rest of LibBot Nation would be immediately back on your dumb ass rants about Trump trying to break up NATO. 

As I've said countless times, you never want to discuss the idiocy of why the United States is in Syria to begin with, and which administration ensured that Syria turned into a total disaster, and which administration ensured that the Iranians and Russians would get directly involved in Syria.    You also at very adept at completely avoiding the decades long attempt by the Kurds (and their various factions) to annex part of Turkey as their own.    Something that no NATO country would ever allow to happen or any other country for that matter. 

SlowDugFlection gonna SlowDugFlection

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: October 10, 2019, 06:00:19 PM »

That's rich coming from the guy that repeats the same talking points and inane nicknames ad nauseam all over this board. But you do you, Dax. Keep deflecting away.

Actually I post a lot of details and people like you and the rest of the resident LibBots rarely if ever want to address them.

So again, we can start with who got us in the middle of this clusterfuck, any thoughts?   Who ensured that the Russians and Iranians were directly involved?   Who created the power vacuum in Syria that allowed the ISIS caliphate to expand?    Who was shipping arms into Syria?

But don't worry resident LibBots, there's ample evidence that sadly the United States is still engaged with all kinds of bad guys in the Middle East to continue to prosecute the U.S.'s agenda.  Including the recently unearthed information on JSOC's (and DOD non U.S. weapon acquisition program) operation "Smoking Gun" which is acquiring and shipping non U.S. made weapons out of Croatia on DOD contracted airliners into Syria and Yemen.    So in that regard, nothing has really changed, which is pathetic and sad.   In fact, JSOC is/was in Yemen helping Anti-Iranian forces who for all intent and purposes might as well be ISIS.

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: October 10, 2019, 07:23:00 PM »

It doesn't take any level of intelligence (well, at least above your level, but that goes with out saying) that a direct U.S. military threat to a fellow NATO member would be extremely controversial in its own right.   In addition (and as I've discussed) I know full well that dummies like you and the rest of LibBot Nation would be immediately back on your dumb ass rants about Trump trying to break up NATO. 

As I've said countless times, you never want to discuss the idiocy of why the United States is in Syria to begin with, and which administration ensured that Syria turned into a total disaster, and which administration ensured that the Iranians and Russians would get directly involved in Syria.    You also at very adept at completely avoiding the decades long attempt by the Kurds (and their various factions) to annex part of Turkey as their own.    Something that no NATO country would ever allow to happen or any other country for that matter. 

You are like leatherface at the end of Texas chainsaw massacre.  Just spinning out in blind rage

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: October 10, 2019, 08:36:30 PM »

You are like leatherface at the end of Texas chainsaw massacre.  Just spinning out in blind rage

You just emote non specificity in every post.

Just too afraid to admit who got the US all wrapped up in this clusterfuck. 

Sad.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: October 11, 2019, 03:01:29 AM »
Oh man, who would have thought there'd be blowback from all the BS the United States was doing in Syria.    It seems the primary leader of forces fighting for Turkey against the Kurds used to be Chief of Staff for the "Free Syrian Army" which was "created" during the Obama administration and backed by the United States.   The FSA is now called the SNA, Syrian National Army and backed by . . . . Turkey.

BTW, the creation of things like the FSA is one of the reasons why Russia got directly involved in Syria.

Just couldn't have seen this coming, this movie has only been seen 5,000 times over the last 50 or 60 years.

John "War is the Answer" McCain poses with Gen Salim Idris:

g

Offline puniraptor

• Tastemaker
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • nostalgic reason
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: October 11, 2019, 04:31:00 AM »
America: party with us at your own risk.

Offline bucket

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: October 14, 2019, 10:21:02 AM »
Wow, imagine that, mixed messages in Washington DC, glad you finally figured that out Bucket.   You've missed oh, the last dozen decades or so of that apparently.

In other news, lets just call this little snippet the realization that Europe/EU/NATO played a significant role, along with the United States in putting 3 million plus Syrian refugees in Turkey.    The 3 million Syrian refugees in Turkey and why they are there are something that resident LibBots and LibBots far and wide never want to talk about and avoid discussing at all costs (Thanks Obama).

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-syria-security-eu-arms/eu-countries-stop-short-of-arms-embargo-for-turkey-idUSKBN1WT1KP

but stopped short of the EU-wide arms embargo that France and Germany had sought.

I doubt Greece and Italy are big fans of really pissing off Turkey and seeing that 3 million Syrian refugees headed their direction.

But it's so easy, just go to war with Turkey and that'll fix everything.

Offline LickNeckey

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • #fakeposts
    • View Profile

Offline LickNeckey

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • #fakeposts
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: October 14, 2019, 01:31:21 PM »
Facilitating an ethnic cleansing, driving our allies to our adversaries, and generating an armed conflict between Russia and a NATO member.

Dax if Obama were to hand Russia such a tremendous policy win what name would you call him?

Online meow meow

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: October 14, 2019, 01:39:54 PM »
Barry the Label Spy