Author Topic: Because inside every Syrian . . .  (Read 14025 times)

Online star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
Re: Because inside every Syrian . . .
« Reply #25 on: October 09, 2019, 10:21:53 AM »
Maybe we should just ruin their economy instead?
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: October 09, 2019, 10:23:14 AM »
I think Turkey would back down without going to war with us if we were to stop them from bombing the Kurds.

You're creating a situation where one NATO partner is on the brink of war with another NATO partner.   Aren't you the same guys who lose your $hit every time Trump talks about the other NATO members needing to step up their game, and how Trump is trying to break up NATO?

Offline Rage Against the McKee

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: October 09, 2019, 10:25:31 AM »
I think Turkey would back down without going to war with us if we were to stop them from bombing the Kurds.

You're creating a situation where one NATO partner is on the brink of war with another NATO.   Yet aren't you the same guys who lose your $hit every time Trump talks about the other NATO members needing to step up their game, and how Trump is trying to break up NATO?

Yeah, making sure Turkey doesn't bomb our allies is what would have created that situation. Turkey actually bombing them is perfectly fine.

Offline LickNeckey

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • #fakeposts
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: October 09, 2019, 11:01:03 AM »
there also is this...

“I have a little conflict of interest ’cause I have a major, major building in Istanbul,” Trump told Breitbart radio during his campaign. “It’s a tremendously successful job. It’s called Trump Towers—two towers, instead of one, not the usual one, it’s two.”

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: October 09, 2019, 11:24:27 AM »

Of course they would.  Only an absolute beta moron wouldn't agree

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #30 on: October 09, 2019, 11:28:59 AM »
Erdogan probably said something mean to Donald and scared him.

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: October 09, 2019, 11:31:26 AM »
Erdogan probably said something mean to Donald and scared him.

I think it is at least possible that Trump is projecting such weakness and impotence in an attempt to lull the rest of the world

Offline KSURFC8

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: October 09, 2019, 01:01:45 PM »

Just how are we going to "stop" them? By saying "Please" before we ask or are we're going to bomb the sh*t out of them if they don't? Oh I get it, we'll put sanctions on them. That'll do it. Can you say "hello Pres. Putin"?

Turkey knows we're not going to stop them. Wouldn't matter if it was the current President, the previous President or any of them prior to us getting the Turks to allow us to store nuclear weapons on their soil. We need them way more than we need the Kurds.

Have we learned nothing from the last 18 years? Arabs, Afghans, Kurds, Baluch, most Persians and generally any Middle East, South/South Central Asian muslim will be our friend if and when they need us. The Kurds will get mad but those that survive will be our friends again if they need us and we need them.
"We sleep soundly in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm." – Winston Churchill/George Orwell

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: October 09, 2019, 01:03:48 PM »

Just how are we going to "stop" them? By saying "Please" before we ask or are we're going to bomb the sh*t out of them if they don't? Oh I get it, we'll put sanctions on them. That'll do it. Can you say "hello Pres. Putin"?

Turkey knows we're not going to stop them. Wouldn't matter if it was the current President, the previous President or any of them prior to us getting the Turks to allow us to store nuclear weapons on their soil. We need them way more than we need the Kurds.

Have we learned nothing from the last 18 years? Arabs, Afghans, Kurds, Baluch, most Persians and generally any Middle East, South/South Central Asian muslim will be our friend if and when they need us. The Kurds will get mad but those that survive will be our friends again if they need us and we need them.

By letting them know that we have soldiers in the region and that we will destroy them if they bomb our soldiers.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: October 09, 2019, 01:24:46 PM »
Lol, you guys were less pissed (wait you weren’t pissed off at all) when your guy was giving the Russians the bombing coordinates to the thugs that we were actually shipping in and arming to take down Assad (in between beheading each other). 

Now you want the US going to war with a NATO partner and 8 months ago you lost your mind because you thought Trump was trying to break up NATO.

Hilarious, but still sad.

Offline bucket

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: October 09, 2019, 01:36:13 PM »
 :Rusty:
Lol, you guys were less pissed (wait you weren’t pissed off at all) when your guy was giving the Russians the bombing coordinates to the thugs that we were actually shipping in and arming to take down Assad (in between beheading each other). 

Now you want the US going to war with a NATO partner and 8 months ago you lost your mind because you thought Trump was trying to break up NATO.

You have a very simple mind.

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: October 09, 2019, 01:41:37 PM »
orange man good

Offline waks

• this blog's dick pic expert
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Aggieville's Original Gastropub
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: October 09, 2019, 01:50:57 PM »

He is intentionally not understanding. I mean, four days ago we weren't on the brink of war with Turkey AND Turkey wasn't bombing the crap out of the Kurds.

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: October 09, 2019, 02:33:11 PM »
What has happened in the past week besides trump bending over?

Online star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: October 09, 2019, 02:42:32 PM »

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: October 09, 2019, 03:44:21 PM »

You're almost as bad as LibBot .9, you just threw crap at the wall hoping it sticks.

Enlighten me, Bucket, I can't wait.

Offline catastrophe

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: October 09, 2019, 05:32:36 PM »

Why are you acting like this is some insolvable problem when it was solved all the way up until this week when Trump served up our Kurdish allies to Turkey for nothing?

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: October 09, 2019, 07:39:42 PM »

Why are you acting like this is some insolvable problem when it was solved all the way up until this week when Trump served up our Kurdish allies to Turkey for nothing?

What part of Turkey saying they were going to do what they're doing with our without U.S. approval confuses you?

The problem with the toe deep thinkers is that you think of the Kurds as the "Kurds" just one big unified body of people who collectively fought with the U.S., or really fought ISIS with U.S. help out of purely altruistic reasons, because they wanted to help ol Uncle Sam.   

When in reality the "Kurds" are multiple groups, of which one has been classified as a terrorist organization.   I also thought we'd already discussed how entities within the Kurdish collective were casting eyes on not only parts of Syria and Iraq but Turkey as well . . . did we not discuss that already?   

It's a shitty position to be in . . . so there's a choice, put the U.S. military in the middle of a conflict involving a NATO member (likely pushing them into the Russian sphere farther, and remember, you guys hate hate hate the Russians).

Tell me which sovereign nation can you think of, particularly one like Turkey or of a higher economic and military status.  Is just going to acquiesce to a political entity and allow them annex a part of a nation as their own?   Not a "rogue province" not a separate political directorate, just flat out cutting off a chunk and saying in this case, that it's Kurdistan?? 

Not hard to understand.

Offline 8manpick

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • A top quartile binger, poster, and friend
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: October 09, 2019, 07:45:15 PM »
Is that why they are bombing Syria? To stop the occupiers inside of Turkey?
:adios:

Offline Institutional Control

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: October 09, 2019, 07:48:45 PM »
To make room for the occupiers in Turkey.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Online star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #45 on: October 09, 2019, 07:54:59 PM »

I'm sure we'll eventually find out what trump got for selling out allies.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: October 09, 2019, 08:01:43 PM »

I'm sure we'll eventually find out what trump got for selling out allies.

Probably not going to top anything the Biden's got from the Ukaniane/Chinese/Countries to be name later, or the Clinton's got from the Russians/Chinese/Insert Name Here.

Online star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: October 09, 2019, 08:03:41 PM »
Whatabout Hillary, drink!

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: October 09, 2019, 08:05:31 PM »
Whatabout Hillary, drink!

Like I keep saying, when she finally steps aside fully I'll quit mentioning her, BTW, still under investigation at the State Department.

Someday LibBot.9 will quit defending her(while trying to say he's not defending her)

Online star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: October 09, 2019, 08:17:39 PM »
Back-to-back Hillary posts, shots!