Author Topic: 2015 Schedule  (Read 7666 times)

Offline pissclams

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • (worst non-premium poster at goEMAW.com)
    • View Profile
Re: 2015 Schedule
« Reply #100 on: November 20, 2014, 10:06:16 AM »
lets bench waters now and start grooming his replacement now, much more on the line next year than whatever meaningless bowl we go to this year

if you're being sarcastic in this post then you're a dumbass b/c we should bench water b/c he sucks badly.

sarcasm is one of those things that some people can figure out and others can't

Cheesy Mustache QB might make an appearance.

New warning: Don't get in a fight with someone who doesn't even need to bother to buy ink.

Offline 8manpick

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • A top quartile binger, poster, and friend
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: November 20, 2014, 10:21:27 AM »
lets bench waters now and start grooming his replacement now, much more on the line next year than whatever meaningless bowl we go to this year

if you're being sarcastic in this post then you're a dumbass b/c we should bench water b/c he sucks badly.

sarcasm is one of those things that some people can figure out and others can't
Sarcasm is tricky
:adios:

Online Skipper44

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: November 20, 2014, 12:07:26 PM »

Nov. 5   at Kansas State Wildcats
Nov. 14   Oklahoma Sooners
Nov. 21   at Oklahoma State Cowboys
Nov. 27   at TCU Horned Frogs
Dec. 5   Texas Longhorns

At least 3 of those teams will most likely contend for conference championship and at least that many most likely will be ranked by the end

No they won't

Who do we most expect, based off of their teams this year, to be ranked and successful next year? Or is that contingent on bowl success?
I like to look at who has a returning QB and go from there

@OSU - lots of ? marks including the possibility of a new coach

TCU - Boykins  :ohno:

OU - Lots of options here, all are likely better than what the cats will have

@UT -Horn fans think Swoopes is turning a corner, we should have a good idea by the end of this season

BU - ? but it most likely doesn't matter, the cats never really stopped a Briles O  :frown:

@TT - ? but most likely Webb  :zzz:

ISU - Richardson if he is still healthy  :zzz:

@KU - prolly Cozart but obviously a ton of ? here

@WVU - ?, maybe Cdubya can add something here cause i got nothing

At this point I would say TCU and BU will be the most competent offense we face with OU and UT as wildcards.  At best I would predict we go 2-2 in those four games and 3-2 in the others for a 8-4 (5-4) season and a. trip to Beale street for the Liberty Bowl.

Offline cDubya

• Coal Grab'r
  • Katpak'r
  • KCCO
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: November 20, 2014, 05:30:35 PM »
Looks like the biggest potential is William Crest, followed by either David Sills (former US commit at 13 yrs old) or Chris Chugunov (awesome name). Last resort  will be Paul Millard. If he still has a scholarship come next fall WVU is probably in serious trouble behind center.

Offline Yard Dog

• Baller on a Budget
  • Katpak'r
  • I am DC Cat
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: November 21, 2014, 07:59:26 AM »
Looks like the biggest potential is William Crest, followed by either David Sills (former US commit at 13 yrs old) or Chris Chugunov (awesome name). Last resort  will be Paul Millard. If he still has a scholarship come next fall WVU is probably in serious trouble behind center.

Is Howard going to be back next year? I'm going to guess he could do alright. Though he isn't nearly as dreamy as Trickett. . .he was bleeding during the game last night. Which shows his toughness.

Offline GoodForAnother

• It was all a scheme I used to read emaw magazine
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • You hate to see this Mike
    • View Profile
« Reply #105 on: November 21, 2014, 04:59:35 PM »
BU - ? but it most likely doesn't matter, the cats never really stopped a Briles O  :frown:

we've done an excellent job defending baylor the last two times they've played in manhattan
emaw