Author Topic: Snyder endorses Roberts  (Read 14126 times)

Offline puniraptor

• Tastemaker
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • nostalgic reason
    • View Profile
Re: Snyder endorses Roberts
« Reply #50 on: November 02, 2014, 01:13:26 PM »
Desperation is a stinky cologne

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: November 02, 2014, 01:33:12 PM »
Why am I not shocked that our resident neo-conservative fools are comfortable with the Roberts campaign doing something extremely unprofessional and personally offensive to Coach Snyder. Its clear that the Roberts campaign and our neo-cons here don't value personal integrity.

:lol: :rolleyes: :lol: (that's two lols and an eye roll for good measure). Yes, I'm sure Snyds just feels betrayed over this. He's probably losing sleep over it. Why Pat? Whyyyyyyy?! :lol:
I've said it before and I'll say it again, K-State fans could have beheaded the entire KU team at midcourt, and K-State fans would be celebrating it this morning.  They are the ISIS of Big 12 fanbases.

Offline Asteriskhead

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • giving new meaning to the term "anger juice"
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: November 02, 2014, 02:31:05 PM »
lol

Online michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • change your stupid avatar.
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: November 02, 2014, 02:41:59 PM »
Snyder is at least as unethical as your average politician. He knew exactly what he was doing and is lying about being surprised about how his image is being used.

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: November 02, 2014, 03:52:16 PM »
Why am I not shocked that our resident neo-conservative fools are comfortable with the Roberts campaign doing something extremely unprofessional and personally offensive to Coach Snyder. Its clear that the Roberts campaign and our neo-cons here don't value personal integrity.

FSD and ksuw are nothing more than slackjawed dittoheads incapable of independent thought, this isn't a surprise at all. This isn't a partisan issue but they can't see out of their assess because they think it helps the guy with the R next to his name.

For the record if I lived in Kansas I would not vote for Greg Orman.

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: November 02, 2014, 04:08:47 PM »

FSD and ksuw are nothing more than slackjawed dittoheads incapable of independent thought, this isn't a surprise at all. This isn't a partisan issue but they can't see out of their assess because they think it helps the guy with the R next to his name.

For the record if I lived in Kansas I would not vote for Greg Orman.

For the record, I think this endorsement is pretty insignificant, but just find the libtard anguish hilarious. They're either really miffed that their hero supports Roberts, or they actually think this matters.
I've said it before and I'll say it again, K-State fans could have beheaded the entire KU team at midcourt, and K-State fans would be celebrating it this morning.  They are the ISIS of Big 12 fanbases.

Online star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: November 02, 2014, 04:15:34 PM »
I don't know a single person in anguish over this
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Online star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: November 02, 2014, 04:18:39 PM »
And I exclusively associate with libtards and moderates  because I enjoy the company of non-piece-of-crap humans

Offline ednksu

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: November 02, 2014, 05:59:26 PM »
http://cjonline.com/news/state/2014-11-02/snyder-roberts-ad-vacate-airwaves-questions-remain
Roberts campaign now calling Schulz, Snyder, admin libs because they want policies followed.
Quote from: OregonHawk
KU is right on par with Notre Dame ... when it comes to adding additional conference revenue

Quote from: Kim Carnes
Beer pro tip: never drink anything other than BL, coors, pbr, maybe a few others that I'm forgetting

Offline Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!)

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Kiss my ass and suck my dick
    • View Profile
    • I am the one and only Sugar Dick
« Reply #59 on: November 02, 2014, 06:19:06 PM »

We're trolling you, dumbass
goEMAW Karmic BBS Shepherd

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #60 on: November 02, 2014, 06:20:59 PM »
The butthurt and anger on display is pretty great. Libtards are subhumans.

Offline ednksu

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: November 02, 2014, 06:31:53 PM »

We're trolling you, dumbass
:lol:
Quote from: OregonHawk
KU is right on par with Notre Dame ... when it comes to adding additional conference revenue

Quote from: Kim Carnes
Beer pro tip: never drink anything other than BL, coors, pbr, maybe a few others that I'm forgetting

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: November 02, 2014, 06:41:52 PM »
Pretty awesome how the libtards have found ethics with a couple power cats compared to the voter id thread and Obama appeals to his base thread.

It's like they actually don't know what ethics are. . .

Offline Cartierfor3

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • I just want us all to be buds.
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: November 02, 2014, 08:27:51 PM »
And I exclusively associate with libtards and moderates  because I enjoy the company of non-piece-of-crap humans

Please don't contribute to the "if someone believes different than me, they are a piece of crap human" rhetoric that makes real grown up discussion around here difficult to achieve. I know you don't mean it.

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #1 rated - gE NFL Scout
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: November 02, 2014, 09:34:59 PM »

Please don't contribute to the "if someone believes different than me, they are a piece of crap human" rhetoric that makes real grown up discussion around here difficult to achieve. I know you don't mean it.
Yeah, pretty lame and dumb to be so simple minded.

Online star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: November 02, 2014, 09:44:52 PM »

Great point wacky, neocons are lame and dumb and simple-minded. It's very sad but just how it is

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: November 02, 2014, 11:20:17 PM »

Worth noting that L7 said "neocons." I don't care what judgment rains down on me but I also consider neocons terrible people that I would never associate with.

Offline ksupamplemousse

• Elevate
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: November 02, 2014, 11:25:44 PM »
That mother rough rider keeps calling me even though I've been a registered voter in Missouri for several years now. Also, I can't remember being more annoyed by an ad campaign before. I'm feeling pretty inclined to believe that he had Snyder kidnapped and forced him to do that video spot at gunpoint in front of a picture of the Vanier complex. eff that guy.
This is who I am...I have no problem crying. - Jerome Tang

Offline john "teach me how to" dougie

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • 1cat
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: November 03, 2014, 09:14:31 AM »
Liberals seem to have a very narrow outlook on life. I think Obama has this same affliction.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: November 03, 2014, 09:30:03 AM »
Neo-Con: (definition)   Anyway who isn't a jack boot zealot supporter of all Obama/ProgLib ideals, policies and proposals.

Online star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: November 03, 2014, 09:41:19 AM »
 :lol:

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: November 03, 2014, 09:46:29 AM »
Neo-Con: (definition)   Anyway who isn't a jack boot zealot supporter of all Obama/ProgLib ideals, policies and proposals.

Neocon is actually a real term that refers to specific views on foreign policy, not conservativism in general. I've tried to explain to the resident libtards that they're not using the term accurately in the context of domestic issues, but oh well... I guess they just think "neocon" is sufficiently insulting and are too lazy to come up with a different word. Libtards are pretty lazy, as a general rule.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Neoconservatism

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: November 03, 2014, 10:16:20 AM »
I know what it actually means . . . and I do find it funny that the resident ProgLibs throw it around because I think about how Glen Greenwald (and others) have written and spoken extensively about how this administration has done the work that PNAC (aka the modern definition of NeoCon) couldn't get finished insofar is propagating U.S. Hegemony/U.S. favorable destabilization throughout the world, particularly in the Middle East.

They did do a flank maneuver recently in allowing the creation of the new "bogey man" and Somalia II (aka Libya).

But I digress.

Online star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: November 03, 2014, 10:33:43 AM »
Neocons have some very sore bottoms today  :frown:

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: November 03, 2014, 10:45:06 AM »
A neocon is a Democrat who believes in god and perpetual war.

The libtards here use it incorrectly constantly and as a defense mechanism to their idiocy, because they can't understand how regular people are able to formulate coherent positions on issues.