Author Topic: I want to win the rest now  (Read 8129 times)

Offline felix rex

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Knows what Brent did
    • View Profile
Re: I want to win the rest now
« Reply #50 on: October 26, 2014, 12:40:03 PM »
eff that ChitChat and his bullshit. I have burned the boats and eaten the horses and knifed the tires and thrown the shoes laces-tied over really high power lines. There is no going back and maybe I overshot this but eff chitchat and his lukewarm judas heart.
"How will I recruit to Manhattan? Well, distance. And the proud state of basketball. It start there, and then daily flights to Dallas, because I'm really good at going out. Like top five good. Ask my wife. She wants me to be happy."

Offline MixBerryCrunch

• Señor Vol
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Anybody want a peanut?
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: October 26, 2014, 12:47:08 PM »
STOP LOOKING AHEAD - WE MUST FOCUS ON GOING 1-0
So far, this is the only post that makes sense.  Some of you are starting to sound like OU and OSU fans here in Oklahoma, who have allowed their expectations to get away to the point they are miserable now.   

I agree with Chitchat, take care of OSU and focus on on going 1-0 each weekend.  TCU and Baylor are beatable, but so is K-State.  Beating the 2 former and losing to one that we overlooked would have a greater negative impact in my opinion.  For now, good win yesterday but we left 2 touchdowns on the field.  Should have been 35-0 easily, and had HCBS not showed mercy at the end, it could have been 42-0.

This would be pretty good if you were trolling. It's too bad you are actually dead serious :flush:.
Hello, my name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die.

Online ChiComCat

• Chawbacon
  • Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: October 26, 2014, 12:51:53 PM »
eff that ChitChat and his bullshit. I have burned the boats and eaten the horses and knifed the tires and thrown the shoes laces-tied over really high power lines. There is no going back and maybe I overshot this but eff chitchat and his lukewarm judas heart.

QFT - Fuckin' ChitChat.

Online Tobias

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • hypoclique lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: October 26, 2014, 01:06:11 PM »
3-2

Offline kso_FAN

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: October 26, 2014, 01:18:07 PM »
3-2

I want to win the rest...

But would take.

Offline bubbles4ksu

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Son of Pete
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: October 26, 2014, 01:46:50 PM »
I'm going to eat Tobias and _FENCE's horses if they're not hungry for more wildcat victories

Offline felix rex

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Knows what Brent did
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: October 26, 2014, 02:05:10 PM »
You know who else ate the horses? John Currie. #teamlookahead
"How will I recruit to Manhattan? Well, distance. And the proud state of basketball. It start there, and then daily flights to Dallas, because I'm really good at going out. Like top five good. Ask my wife. She wants me to be happy."

Offline star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: October 26, 2014, 02:09:45 PM »
I'm already looking at next season
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline felix rex

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Knows what Brent did
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: October 26, 2014, 02:11:14 PM »
#EatTheHorses

Offline Functianalyst

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: October 26, 2014, 02:16:31 PM »
So far, this is the only post that makes sense.  Some of you are starting to sound like OU and OSU fans here in Oklahoma, who have allowed their expectations to get away to the point they are miserable now.   

I agree with Chitchat, take care of OSU and focus on on going 1-0 each weekend.  TCU and Baylor are beatable, but so is K-State.  Beating the 2 former and losing to one that we overlooked would have a greater negative impact in my opinion.  For now, good win yesterday but we left 2 touchdowns on the field.  Should have been 35-0 easily, and had HCBS not showed mercy at the end, it could have been 42-0.

This would be pretty good if you were trolling. It's too bad you are actually dead serious :flush:.
I really am.  Anyone in this league can be beaten if they look past the next game.  Ask the 2011 OSU, 2012 K-State, 2013 Baylor and every OU team since we went to the round-robin.  In fact, I would say ask everyone that has lost to TCU and WVU this year.

Offline michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • change your stupid avatar.
    • View Profile
« Reply #60 on: October 26, 2014, 02:20:01 PM »
Everyone knows 2012 KSU lost because we were too focused on tcu and osu when we should have been looking ahead to Baylor.

#TeamLookAhead

Offline Frankenklein

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: October 26, 2014, 02:21:05 PM »

I really am.  Anyone in this league can be beaten if they look past the next game.  Ask the 2011 OSU, 2012 K-State, 2013 Baylor and every OU team since we went to the round-robin.  In fact, I would say ask everyone that has lost to TCU and WVU this year.
You'll never be #TeamLookAhead if you live in the past.

Offline DQ12

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #TeamChestHair
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: October 26, 2014, 03:08:08 PM »
Get the hell out of here with that bullshit, NO-FUNctianalyst.

"You want to stand next to someone and not be able to hear them, walk your ass into Manhattan, Kansas." - [REDACTED]

Offline Panjandrum

• 5 o'clock Shadow Enthusiast
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Amateur magician and certified locksmith.
    • View Profile
    • Bring on the Cats [An SB Nation Blog]
« Reply #63 on: October 26, 2014, 03:23:48 PM »
If we catch interceptions we route Texas. 

Sent using Tapatalk Elite on iPhone 6

This, and if we didn't have to eliminate 90% of our QB run game so Jake didn't take shots. Hopefully he can heal up enough over the next few weeks to run more in our road games.

FWIW, just taking conference games into consideration, Texas has played the best defense in terms of YPP.  They've played us, Baylor, and OU, so it's not like it's all smoke and mirrors.  They're a good defense.

If I only take Big 12 games into consideration for passing defense and rushing defense, Texas is #1 in terms of passer rating defense (109.82), YPA (6.0), and #4 in opp. completion percentage (54.4%).  They're tied for 3rd in rush defense when looking at YPR (3.95).

We exceeded all of UT's averages in the passing game (126.05 Rating), (7.5 YPA), (63.3%), but our YPR was 3.33.

So, while it "felt" like we struggled passing and did well rushing, we actually were better against UT in the air than most, and worse on the ground.

To be honest, of all of the games this year, IMO, this was the one Snyder & Co. totally went into the turtle shell and put a game plan together focused on winning with as little risk as possible.  We knew we could win with a C+ effort, and we totally coached and played to that level.

Offline Katpappy

• I got my eye on you
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Party on gE
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: October 26, 2014, 10:16:50 PM »
Isn't winning the conference this year just about being the most polished of all turds?

TCU doesn't look like a turd.  But I dunno.
So you didn't watch them play Baylor then?  :surprised:
Hot time in Kat town tonight.

Offline Katpappy

• I got my eye on you
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Party on gE
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: October 26, 2014, 10:27:35 PM »
JFC guys, are you telling me that we should worry about annual bottom dwellers Baylor and TCU!  GMAFB!!! 
Hot time in Kat town tonight.

Online HerrSonntag

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: October 26, 2014, 11:49:43 PM »
All my predictos are pointing to 5 straight shutouts to cap the season, duh.

:billdance:

Offline bucket

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: October 27, 2014, 12:01:40 AM »
« Last Edit: October 27, 2014, 12:10:14 AM by bucket »

Online ChiComCat

• Chawbacon
  • Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile