Author Topic: Operation Codename: Striped Weasel  (Read 4424 times)

Offline EMAWican

• Katpak'r
  • 'Murica
    • View Profile
Re: Operation Codename: Striped Weasel
« Reply #25 on: October 07, 2014, 10:31:23 AM »
I got it all set up with the back judge.  On the 2nd half kickoff (when we're up 28-3) one of the refs will blow an inadvertent whistle and "blow the play dead." Cats grab ball, zam, TOUCHDOWN CATS!

Offline catastrophe

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: October 07, 2014, 01:09:48 PM »
Easy, whenever (if-ever) ISU is leading, turn off the play clock (due to a "malfunction") and for every down just blow the whistle RIGHT after ISU snaps it and call a delay of game. 

Keep doing this until they're backed up to their goal line and then when ISU has the ball in their own endzone blow the play dead due to the QB or RB's forward progress being stopped and its 2 points and the ball for KSU.

Offline Rage Against the McKee

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: October 07, 2014, 01:39:38 PM »
Easy, whenever (if-ever) ISU is leading, turn off the play clock (due to a "malfunction") and for every down just blow the whistle RIGHT after ISU snaps it and call a delay of game. 

Keep doing this until they're backed up to their goal line and then when ISU has the ball in their own endzone blow the play dead due to the QB or RB's forward progress being stopped and its 2 points and the ball for KSU.

ISU will never be leading, though. Instead, just make the play clock run half speed. That way Snyder can eat about 1:20 off the clock per play.

Offline CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: October 07, 2014, 01:49:44 PM »
Guys, our norm of just having all or our plays spotted a yard heavy and theirs spotted a yard short seems to be working.  Maybe we just exaggerate it and make it two yards now?

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: October 07, 2014, 01:52:33 PM »
Entertainment wise I want whatever causes Paul Rhoads to rant/scream/freak out like a major spazz and embarass himself a ton

Offline Emo EMAW

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Unrepentant traditional emobro
    • View Profile
« Reply #30 on: October 07, 2014, 02:35:45 PM »
Entertainment wise I want whatever causes Paul Rhoads to rant/scream/freak out like a major spazz and embarass himself a ton

When he's running onto the field and spazzing out flag them for 12 men on the field.

Offline The Tonya Harding of Twitter Users Creep

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: October 07, 2014, 03:04:31 PM »
we will get a 5th down in the 4th quarter (will be up 42-10 tho)
I think what my friend Mitch is trying to say is that true love is blind.

Offline Missouriscribe

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: October 07, 2014, 03:28:28 PM »
Last minute of the 4th quarter(should be at least 35-7 good guys) allow the Clones to run right at the end zone. Right when the isu ball carrier approaches the goalline, have John Higgins emerge from the line judge spot and call a charge. Afterward, Higgins passes the ISU AD and whispers: "we just added a ninth referee."

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: October 07, 2014, 03:51:26 PM »
Last minute of the 4th quarter(should be at least 35-7 good guys) allow the Clones to run right at the end zone. Right when the isu ball carrier approaches the goalline, have John Higgins emerge from the line judge spot and call a charge. Afterward, Higgins passes the ISU AD and whispers: "we just added a ninth referee."

I like getting Johnny "HigDog" Higgins involved.

Offline bubbles4ksu

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Son of Pete
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: October 07, 2014, 03:53:10 PM »
One of their returners gets polamalu'd and hit by the ball and it's ruled a fumble.

Offline bubbles4ksu

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Son of Pete
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: October 07, 2014, 03:58:53 PM »
One of their returners gets polamalu'd and hit by the ball and it's ruled a fumble.
and then gets played when rhoades comes onto the field while the refs huddle and have to hold each other up because they're laughing so hard.