Author Topic: If the end result is Brad Underwood coming home  (Read 9425 times)

Offline yoman

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
Re: If the end result is Brad Underwood coming home
« Reply #50 on: February 19, 2015, 06:43:35 PM »
If we wait another two years he could bring Frank in as his lead assistant or DOBO.

LETS GET THE BAND BACK TOGETHER  :excited:

This whole concept is in a thread on here somewhere from like a year or two ago.

I seem to remember that. Wasn't 'te also unemployed so we could really get the band back?
I think this yoman guy is on to something....

Offline Mixed-Nutz

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Square
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: February 19, 2015, 06:47:19 PM »
If we wait another two years he could bring Frank in as his lead assistant or DOBO.

LETS GET THE BAND BACK TOGETHER  :excited:

This whole concept is in a thread on here somewhere from like a year or two ago.

I seem to remember that. Wasn't 'te also unemployed so we could really get the band back?
Heard Currie hates him has something do with that huffing that Jerrance Howard. Like someone didn't go to Maryland to go home.

Offline nicname

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Deal with it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: February 19, 2015, 07:28:19 PM »
Has this been posted yet?

http://www.foxsports.com/kansas-city/story/kansas-state-faithful-might-covet-alum-brad-underwood-but-he-s-focused-on-his-jacks-021615

I love that he uses EMAW instead of K-State in the quote.

He is subtetly begging for the KSU job. Time for Currie to bring him home.

:love:

Wonder what Brad's staff would look like. I know he is close to Steve Forbes and would probably swagger jack him for WSU. Erik Pastrana would follow him from SFA, Stong with florida AAU like E1T! and KC AAU. Not sure who else he could bring. I hope he would put a lot of money him a big time AHC.

Gottlieb.

Doug's recruiting ties and National presence would be great. Plus, he could get some experience under his belt as an assistant for when the OSU job eventually opens up. Would be a dream scenario. I've brought it up before.

Question on Doug's national presence since switching over to CBS. Do you think it will grow as he gains March Madness fame, or was the constant voice and face on ESPN a bigger asset?
If there was a gif of nicname thwarting the attempted-flag-taker and then gesturing him to suck it, followed by motioning for all of Hilton Shelter to boo him louder, it'd be better than that auburn gif.

Offline kso_FAN

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: February 19, 2015, 07:39:13 PM »

I worry about Brad's defense. Think he is a stellar offensive mind, think Frank held Brad back at K-State. Frank would be an awesome AHC for Brad. He is the best defensive coach out of all three Brad, Huggs and himself.

Relative to his league, I think it is fine. And the offense is just ridiculous.

Offline Mixed-Nutz

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Square
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: February 20, 2015, 12:08:47 AM »
Southland Conference hoarding all fundamentals.