Author Topic: This HAS to be the YEAR!  (Read 2182 times)

Offline GregKSU1027

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Cats, man
    • View Profile
This HAS to be the YEAR!
« on: August 31, 2017, 12:31:25 PM »
This year, has to be the year. oscar has to be on his way out.  I'm planning something big this year for basketball. I want him out and will hopefully start the movement that he needs to be removed. The amount of support he gets from the students is ridiculous. The students have gotten used to losing so much in fact that no-one and I mean no-one stays for the end of the game. Here is to another year of full Weber Hate.  :crossfingers: This HAS to be the YEAR!

(Want to get rid of the ad? Register now for free!)
“He plays for Kansas State. He doesn't play for Will Howard University." -Chris Klieman 10/14/2023

Offline 0.42

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • pasghetti
    • View Profile
Re: This HAS to be the YEAR!
« Reply #1 on: August 31, 2017, 01:32:54 PM »
have fun!

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 31, 2017, 02:43:38 PM »
I don't even care about basketball

Offline Mixed-Nutz

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Square
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 31, 2017, 03:02:54 PM »
Sneaks into the tournament making 4 out of 6. On top of that he returns most of the team. Lines him up for 5/7. Can you fire that.

Offline GregKSU1027

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Cats, man
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 31, 2017, 03:06:30 PM »
Sneaks into the tournament making 4 out of 6. On top of that he returns most of the team. Lines him up for 5/7. Can you fire that.
History repeats itself oscar will have all of us high on winning and then boom we lose to the worst team in the conference by a huge margin *cough* Oklahoma *cough* :ROFL: Worth a fire IMO
“He plays for Kansas State. He doesn't play for Will Howard University." -Chris Klieman 10/14/2023

Offline renocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 31, 2017, 03:10:58 PM »
Part of me Greggs shares your sentiments, mainly my bowels.  I have a hunkering that this will be the best year that Oscar has ever had at KSU.  In years past in August he always was blowing gas about how good his team could be, and then ^×#_$;1&! !!!.  He always seem to be undermanned or a key player would get his turn to wear the boot.  This August, silence.  He has a plethora of players. He has veteran leaders.  He has some 3 point shooting fiends.  Us I care simpletons are quietly optimistic about the upcoming year.  Might be fun or could tailspin into an Oscar cussfest.  I like Gregs passion for his cause.  Maybe a intenet broadcast of the Greggamecall or a trumpian tweet storm.

Offline GregKSU1027

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Cats, man
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 31, 2017, 03:13:17 PM »
Part of me Greggs shares your sentiments, mainly my bowels.  I have a hunkering that this will be the best year that Oscar has ever had at KSU.  In years past in August he always was blowing gas about how good his team could be, and then ^×#_$;1&! !!!.  He always seem to be undermanned or a key player would get his turn to wear the boot.  This August, silence.  He has a plethora of players. He has veteran leaders.  He has some 3 point shooting fiends.  Us I care simpletons are quietly optimistic about the upcoming year.  Might be fun or could tailspin into an Oscar cussfest.  I like Gregs passion for his cause.  Maybe a intenet broadcast of the Greggamecall or a trumpian tweet storm.
I just hope that we can be more successful than an Oscar based level. I hate losing. I hate that no one cares about the program.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Pfizer PLUS Moderna and now Pfizer Bivalent
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 31, 2017, 03:16:23 PM »
B4E

Offline Cartierfor3

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • I just want us all to be buds.
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 31, 2017, 03:17:04 PM »
Unless there is a health issue or scandal, oscar isn't going anywhere.

Offline renocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 01, 2017, 09:03:22 AM »
My hope is we have a good year, and a scandal ridden SEC school steals Oscar from us.

Offline bones129

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • RUN! Tell all the other curs the Law's coming!
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 01, 2017, 12:21:24 PM »
My hope is we have a good year, and a scandal ridden SEC school steals Oscar from us.

A scandal ridden SEC school needs oscar Weber.

Offline PIPE

• Katpak'r
  • Always a pessimist
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 01, 2017, 03:43:49 PM »

I guess it is time for someone to slip some antifreeze into his Lucky Charms.......

I kid, I kid.......
Awaiting the inevitable KITN

Offline bones129

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • RUN! Tell all the other curs the Law's coming!
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: September 01, 2017, 04:43:16 PM »

I guess it is time for someone to slip some antifreeze into his Lucky Charms.......

I kid, I kid.......

There is no doubt in my mind that Oscar eats Lucky Charms. With milk or dry, doesn't matter. Pockets filled with them on the sidelines.

Offline pvegs

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: September 02, 2017, 01:28:26 AM »
if am in full on wooly years vibes by this point. there is no part of me that truly cares beyond checking the box scores and no big wins that will draw me back in.