Author Topic: Need a ruling (shitty people related thread)  (Read 9278 times)

Offline Rage Against the McKee

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: Need a ruling (shitty people related thread)
« Reply #25 on: September 29, 2014, 04:26:58 PM »
I wouldn't have gone to a couple's shower, either, unless I was just a really close friend of the bride or groom, but I would have let the host know that I would not be attending.

Offline ChiComCat

• Chawbacon
  • Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: September 29, 2014, 04:36:26 PM »
They sound like assholes and like they have no clue.  Couples showers for weddings or babies are always terrible.  In that situation, I probably would have told sister that she needs to tell them to knock it off or I will kick them out to give fair warning.  Regardless, your house and they were assholes.  Do not let them get into it with you at the wedding as they will probably try.

Offline deputy dawg

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Wait, wait....what?
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: September 29, 2014, 04:38:36 PM »
What's a couples shower?  I'm old, and have images of doing things besides answering trivia questions about the prospective bride and grooms hometowns and childhood. 

Offline Mr Bread

• We Gave You Bruce
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • I've distressing news.
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: September 29, 2014, 04:39:16 PM »
They sound like assholes and like they have no clue.  Couples showers for weddings or babies are always terrible.  In that situation, I probably would have told sister that she needs to tell them to knock it off or I will kick them out to give fair warning.  Regardless, your house and they were assholes.  Do not let them get into it with you at the wedding as they will probably try.

No, fight them.  Beat each and every one of their asses at that wedding. 
My prescience is fully engorged.  It throbs with righteous accuracy.  I am sated.

Offline The Tonya Harding of Twitter Users Creep

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: September 29, 2014, 04:40:59 PM »
how old are these bros? i know a lot of people who dont understand how these things work. ms tonya threw a couples shower and said BYOB but food will be provided then 2 bros rolled in with pizza shuttle.
I think what my friend Mitch is trying to say is that true love is blind.

Offline hemmy

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • RIP The After Party
    • View Profile
« Reply #30 on: September 29, 2014, 04:41:33 PM »
What's a couples shower?  I'm old, and have images of doing things besides answering trivia questions about the prospective bride and grooms hometowns and childhood. 

I think its where you go to someone's house and smoke without their permission.

Offline ChiComCat

• Chawbacon
  • Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: September 29, 2014, 04:44:24 PM »

I think its where you go to someone's house and smoke without their permission.

Maybe do a quick bitch check on their immediate family?

Offline Rage Against the McKee

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: September 29, 2014, 04:46:03 PM »
I would just pee in the Coors Light at the wedding reception.

Offline WillieWatanabe

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • We'll always have Salt Lake
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: September 29, 2014, 04:56:32 PM »
They're horribly rude. I'm the type of guy who would have let it all go just because i'm nonconfrontational. Understand why you did it though.
Sometimes I think of the Book of Job and how God likes to really eff with people.
- chunkles

Offline pissclams

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • (worst non-premium poster at goEMAW.com)
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: September 29, 2014, 05:26:39 PM »
seems like the guys were just trying to have a good time

Cheesy Mustache QB might make an appearance.

New warning: Don't get in a fight with someone who doesn't even need to bother to buy ink.

Online star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: September 29, 2014, 06:09:19 PM »
Some of you people could really benefit from daris, bread, and I's talking to people and event hosting philosophies
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline _33

• The Inventor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: September 29, 2014, 06:42:38 PM »
There is this guy that walks around my neighborhood occasionally and asks if he can do odd jobs to earn money and so sometimes he mows my yard, well anyway, the last time he mowed he stopped mowing and knocked on the door and asked me if I would mind if he smoked a cigarette while he was mowing the yard.  I said he could.  So, take that FWIW.

Online star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: September 29, 2014, 06:45:07 PM »
I'm honestly somewhat shocked when I see someone under 50 smoking cigarettes. I'm sure they know how disgusting they smell, but maybe not. Broken noses? Drugs?

Offline ksupamplemousse

• Elevate
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: September 29, 2014, 06:58:05 PM »
I'm honestly somewhat shocked when I see someone under 50 smoking cigarettes. I'm sure they know how disgusting they smell, but maybe not. Broken noses? Drugs?

We realize it's gross. I'm sure that most of us would rather have never started. Unfortunately, some of us made stupid decisions when we were younger. Sorry that our gross addiction is bumming you out so much.
This is who I am...I have no problem crying. - Jerome Tang

Offline Mr Bread

• We Gave You Bruce
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • I've distressing news.
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: September 29, 2014, 07:08:46 PM »
Yeah, seven.  They're just victims here.  They can't help they smell awful and look super trashy and low-class.  Let them roast those bones in peace. 
My prescience is fully engorged.  It throbs with righteous accuracy.  I am sated.

Offline ksupamplemousse

• Elevate
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: September 29, 2014, 07:17:49 PM »
Yeah, seven.  They're just victims here.  They can't help they smell awful and look super trashy and low-class.  Let them roast those bones in peace.

That's not what I said, dipshit. It just shouldn't be surprising that people smoke cigarettes. It's an easy thing to get, you get a pretty decent buzz, and they're highly addictive. Of course it's my fault that I smoke cigarettes, who the eff else's fault would it be? That being said though, lots of us try to be considerate to non-smokers. So, maybe don't act like the fact that we smoke cigarettes is somehow making your life appreciably worse.
This is who I am...I have no problem crying. - Jerome Tang

Offline brandochav

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: September 29, 2014, 07:20:55 PM »
You're not in the wrong. If it's as you say, they're disrespectful douche bags that don't deserve to be in your house in the presence of your family.

Offline pissclams

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • (worst non-premium poster at goEMAW.com)
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: September 29, 2014, 07:26:40 PM »
I love to pull down a heater during a level 5 binge sesh

Cheesy Mustache QB might make an appearance.

New warning: Don't get in a fight with someone who doesn't even need to bother to buy ink.

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Pfizer PLUS Moderna and now Pfizer Bivalent
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: September 29, 2014, 07:29:09 PM »
Borrow Rusty's neighbor's delorean and go back and start a thread about whether you should host the shower.

Online star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: September 29, 2014, 07:32:03 PM »

That's not what I said, dipshit. It just shouldn't be surprising that people smoke cigarettes. It's an easy thing to get, you get a pretty decent buzz, and they're highly addictive. Of course it's my fault that I smoke cigarettes, who the eff else's fault would it be? That being said though, lots of us try to be considerate to non-smokers. So, maybe don't act like the fact that we smoke cigarettes is somehow making your life appreciably worse.

Smokers def make my life worse. Instead of stinking up their own apartment, my neighbors instead smoke outside so basically I can't keep my windows open.

And have you ever had to sit next to a smoker in public? rough ridin' disgusting, and gets 10x worse in winter because smokers are so unhygienic that they never wash their coats or other winter wear.

Which brings me back to thinking maybe they don't have working noses

Online star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #45 on: September 29, 2014, 07:32:57 PM »
I love to pull down a heater during a level 5 binge sesh

Well Ya, level 5 almost demands it

Offline 8manpick

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • A top quartile binger, poster, and friend
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: September 29, 2014, 07:34:04 PM »

Smokers def make my life worse. Instead of stinking up their own apartment, my neighbors instead smoke outside so basically I can't keep my windows open.

And have you ever had to sit next to a smoker in public? rough ridin' disgusting, and gets 10x worse in winter because smokers are so unhygienic that they never wash their coats or other winter wear.

Which brings me back to thinking maybe they don't have working noses
You sound like a whiny freedom hater. Ever been around a drunk? It's frequently worse than being around a smoker
:adios:

Offline Dr Rick Daris

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: September 29, 2014, 07:34:55 PM »
They're horribly rude. I'm the type of guy who would have let it all go just because i'm nonconfrontational. Understand why you did it though.

this is me except i would have more than likely made fun of them for calling my mom a bitch. like oh man a couple of tough guys here. lol at you two tough guys. hey go grab some more of my beer and food while you call my mom a bitch some more in my house you tough guys. no. no. actually just stay there. let me get it for you. really get her good while i'm gone though. like make fun or her wrinkles or talk about how bad you could kick her ass or something and then call her a $!#* or something.

Online star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: September 29, 2014, 07:38:53 PM »
Smokers also ruin bar patios (except lucha cause no one is there past 10)

Offline Dr Rick Daris

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: September 29, 2014, 07:43:55 PM »
you have to be a pretty sensitive soul to have a bar patio at midnight ruined by a smoker.