Author Topic: Need a ruling (shitty people related thread)  (Read 9266 times)

Offline star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
Re: Need a ruling (shitty people related thread)
« Reply #75 on: October 01, 2014, 04:47:54 PM »
I think I have seen him do it once
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline The Tonya Harding of Twitter Users Creep

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: October 01, 2014, 05:01:24 PM »
if someone is smoking where they shouldnt be, you have the right to be upset. if theyre smoking on a bar patio, get the stick out of your ass.
I think what my friend Mitch is trying to say is that true love is blind.

Offline Mr Bread

• We Gave You Bruce
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • I've distressing news.
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: October 01, 2014, 05:08:36 PM »
if someone is smoking where they shouldnt be, you have the right to be upset. if theyre smoking on a bar patio, get the stick out of your ass.

No, put their coals out on their faces.  Never surrender. 
My prescience is fully engorged.  It throbs with righteous accuracy.  I am sated.

Offline mocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: October 01, 2014, 05:14:07 PM »
Seven sorry I was a 5+ and sat next to you at FF this year on the patio. You could have said something though, sheesh

Offline star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: October 01, 2014, 05:16:16 PM »
I'm a nice person

Offline KCFDcat

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: October 01, 2014, 06:20:23 PM »
Threw a "couples shower" for my sister and her soon-to-be-husband on Saturday. He's a good dude, let's just say his friends are total dicks though.

So we had 30 people RSVP to this deal, but only 18 showed up. seems like a huge dick move on their part considering we bought food and beer for 30. Then 3 guys decided to bring 30s of Coors Lite and dump them in with the beer I had ordered from Cincy (Future Bro in Laws hometown). Same 3 guys lit up cigs in my kitchen, and gave my wife "eff you" looks when she asked them to take it outside. One of my buds then overheard them calling her a bitch in my backyard.

To top it all off, we played a typical weirdo couples shower game in which the guys and girls split up and had to answer q's about the bride and grooms respective childhoods/hometowns. KCFD mom (being the boss she is) knew pretty much every question about Cincy. One of the dudes right in front of me told his bud "that bitch knows too much for her own good"

I said that was enough and asked those 3 guys to leave. now my sister and her fiance are pissed at me, even after I explained to them the scenario. Guys, am I in the wrong here?

TL;DR my sister's friends are assholes and I kicked them out of my house, now she's pissed at me.

Can I ask what town this took place in?

South Wichita? Haysville?

Could be a Mulvane move too

was in KC. they're all huge Miz fans though, most are not from here (ozarks?)

Offline Skipper44

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: October 01, 2014, 06:36:18 PM »
I am concerned about the folks your future bil associates with, how did he fall in with Ozarks WT if he is from Cincy?

Offline CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: October 01, 2014, 07:01:52 PM »
Ozark ppl.....good lord.  I mean, watch the lake house? Yep.  Marry into that?  No rough ridin' way. 

Offline jmlynch1

• Katpak'r
  • stay together for the kids
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: October 01, 2014, 09:40:00 PM »
Seven sorry I was a 5+ and sat next to you at FF this year on the patio. You could have said something though, sheesh
eff him. He is a tc against tc

Offline michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • change your stupid avatar.
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: October 01, 2014, 09:49:15 PM »
I don't remember anyone smoking on the patio at fatty fest. Shame yourself thread?

Offline sys

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • your reputation will never recover, nor should it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: October 01, 2014, 10:57:29 PM »
i love the smell of pipe and cigar smoke outdoors on a cold morning.  i would use that smell as an air freshener if i could.  it's weird how they supposedly use the same plant to make indoor cigarette smoke.
"experienced commanders will simply be smeared and will actually go to the meat."

Offline michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: October 01, 2014, 11:21:55 PM »
My grandpa smoked a pipe when I was a kid and it always smelled amazing. His Lincoln Town Car with leather...:love:

Offline Gooch

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: October 02, 2014, 09:35:40 AM »
First time I ever met Nicname he was smoking a pipe.

Offline CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: October 02, 2014, 09:40:31 AM »
i love the smell of pipe and cigar smoke outdoors on a cold morning.  i would use that smell as an air freshener if i could.  it's weird how they supposedly use the same plant to make indoor cigarette smoke.

Same.  I think this is common.  I had a boss that used to buy pipe tobacco, bunch some small holes in the bag, and leave it on his dash for the smell in his car.  He didn't smoke.

Offline michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: October 02, 2014, 10:08:48 AM »

Same.  I think this is common.  I had a boss that used to buy pipe tobacco, bunch some small holes in the bag, and leave it on his dash for the smell in his car.  He didn't smoke.

wow this is a great lifehack. (seriously)

Offline Mrs. Gooch

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #90 on: October 02, 2014, 10:12:08 AM »
I like the smell of pipe tobacco for about 1 minute and then that's enough.

Offline CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: October 02, 2014, 10:13:43 AM »

wow this is a great lifehack. (seriously)

Well, his truck did always smell amazing, and that is saying a lot as we used to do a lot of super sweaty outside stuff in the middle of summer and that it was the work truck.

Offline The Tonya Harding of Twitter Users Creep

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: October 02, 2014, 10:15:11 AM »
 :lol: michigancat has to put (seriously) on his posts.
I think what my friend Mitch is trying to say is that true love is blind.

Offline michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: October 02, 2014, 10:17:29 AM »
:lol: michigancat has to put (seriously) on his posts.

what the eff is wrong with you (seriously)

Offline KCFDcat

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: October 02, 2014, 10:45:21 AM »
I am concerned about the folks your future bil associates with, how did he fall in with Ozarks WT if he is from Cincy?

He's the national shipping manager for a big name car company, so most of these people he met through work. Guess they're mostly trash, tho.

I told him his friends are dicks, he agreed and is working on meeting a diff type of crowd, so there's that.

Offline pissclams

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • (worst non-premium poster at goEMAW.com)
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: October 02, 2014, 10:56:02 AM »
yum, i love hopping into my car and driving to work every morning.  in fact, i look forward to it.
why?  because the fine smell of swisher sweets grape natural cigarillos, of course.

Cheesy Mustache QB might make an appearance.

New warning: Don't get in a fight with someone who doesn't even need to bother to buy ink.

Offline star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: October 02, 2014, 11:35:49 AM »
Swisher grape does smell pretty boss

Offline pissclams

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • (worst non-premium poster at goEMAW.com)
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: October 02, 2014, 12:58:21 PM »
of course they do, #lifehack

Cheesy Mustache QB might make an appearance.

New warning: Don't get in a fight with someone who doesn't even need to bother to buy ink.

Offline Headinjun

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: October 03, 2014, 01:17:53 PM »
Threw a "couples shower" for my sister and her soon-to-be-husband on Saturday. He's a good dude, let's just say his friends are total dicks though.

So we had 30 people RSVP to this deal, but only 18 showed up. seems like a huge dick move on their part considering we bought food and beer for 30. Then 3 guys decided to bring 30s of Coors Lite and dump them in with the beer I had ordered from Cincy (Future Bro in Laws hometown). Same 3 guys lit up cigs in my kitchen, and gave my wife "eff you" looks when she asked them to take it outside. One of my buds then overheard them calling her a bitch in my backyard.

To top it all off, we played a typical weirdo couples shower game in which the guys and girls split up and had to answer q's about the bride and grooms respective childhoods/hometowns. KCFD mom (being the boss she is) knew pretty much every question about Cincy. One of the dudes right in front of me told his bud "that bitch knows too much for her own good"

I said that was enough and asked those 3 guys to leave. now my sister and her fiance are pissed at me, even after I explained to them the scenario. Guys, am I in the wrong here?

TL;DR my sister's friends are assholes and I kicked them out of my house, now she's pissed at me.

So you are on the KC fire dept.
I thought those might be some call letters for a crappy country radio station out by Dodge or sumthing

Offline KCFDcat

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: October 03, 2014, 04:22:06 PM »

So you are on the KC fire dept.
I thought those might be some call letters for a crappy country radio station out by Dodge or sumthing

you got it. although a quick google search tells me KCFD is indeed a crappy country radio station in Crawford, NE  :Yuck: