Poll

Wassup fellas! I know what you're thinking? "Fanning gone lost his mind, snack off are only on Fridays! This guy be acting a fool!" Point taken, but the Royals are in the middle of a pennant race and I've got one question for you?! What Sunflowe

Regular
17 (58.6%)
Ranch
4 (13.8%)
Bbq
5 (17.2%)
Nacho chz
0 (0%)
Dill
1 (3.4%)
Other
2 (6.9%)

Total Members Voted: 28

Author Topic: Hear ye, Hear ye! We got ourselves a September Baseball *Snack off!  (Read 1637 times)

Offline Mrs. Gooch

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: Hear ye, Hear ye! We got ourselves a September Baseball *Snack off!
« Reply #25 on: September 18, 2014, 08:41:46 AM »
When you eat sunflower seeds do you crack them, remove the seed, eat the seed, then spit out the shell all in your mouth or do you hold it in your fingers to use your front teeth to crack it and then keep the shell in your hand?
I do it all in my mouth and I store the seeds in my right cheek. Once I've dispensed all the shells, I get to eat like one huge sunflower seed in my mouth. It's worth the wait.  :love:

this is the weirdest thing i have heard in my entire life.

i put all the seeds on one side and then crack in mouth and move cracked shells to opposite side as i eat each individual seed. then when done i spit out all the cracked shells.

I don't have the mouth dexterity to do that. I would end up swallowing all the shells. Or at least it is not worth trying.

Offline Institutional Control

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: September 18, 2014, 09:44:42 AM »

i put all the seeds on one side and then crack in mouth and move cracked shells to opposite side as i eat each individual seed. then when done i spit out all the cracked shells.

That's the proper and, in my opinion, the only acceptable method to eat sunflower seeds. 

Offline WillieWatanabe

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • We'll always have Salt Lake
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: September 18, 2014, 09:56:33 AM »
When you eat sunflower seeds do you crack them, remove the seed, eat the seed, then spit out the shell all in your mouth or do you hold it in your fingers to use your front teeth to crack it and then keep the shell in your hand?
I do it all in my mouth and I store the seeds in my right cheek. Once I've dispensed all the shells, I get to eat like one huge sunflower seed in my mouth. It's worth the wait.  :love:

fairly certain Wacky is an alien. or barner.
Sometimes I think of the Book of Job and how God likes to really eff with people.
- chunkles

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #1 rated - gE NFL Scout
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: September 18, 2014, 10:02:07 AM »
I spit the shells out as I go. I might be an alien tho.

Offline hatingfrancisco

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
    • Tweet Tweet
« Reply #29 on: September 18, 2014, 10:31:33 AM »

Disgusting.  Nobody wants to see you mouth-poop a nasty shell turd out of your mouth.  The proper way is to dispose each shell (or two) immediately upon consuming shell contents.

The Big Train

« Reply #30 on: September 19, 2014, 02:55:04 PM »
its these and its not even close