Author Topic: Good Game  (Read 5248 times)

Offline MadCat

• TIME's Person Of The Year - 2006
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: Good Game
« Reply #50 on: September 19, 2014, 05:27:27 PM »
sak must be the most insecure poster in the history of bbs. It's sad really.. :frown:

It's so similar to ksuw in the pit. Sak might actually be a ksuw sock, not sure yet

Should the queso jar be revoked?

Offline auairman

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: September 19, 2014, 05:29:01 PM »
would beat every single one of those pud-ass teams. Hell the best team there is aTm and we owned them in the big12. That's a big part of why they left FYI.

You guys are so full so crapola. I just looked it up and you are 6-8 against TAM all time   you won the last 3 and they won the 5 before that.  That is a strange definition of owned.
Alltime against mizzou is so painful I won't post  but you won the last 1 and lost the 5 before that.

As far as Mizzou making the SEC ch .. good for them. They where still the 4th best in conference.  TAM was the 4th in the west division alone.

Just a note. SEC folks don't think that other premier Teams from other conferences could not compete in the SEC. They would just be more beat up at the end of the year and they would not be as constantly at the top as in their respective conferences.  We have much more churn.

The Big Train

« Reply #52 on: September 19, 2014, 05:30:33 PM »
would beat every single one of those pud-ass teams. Hell the best team there is aTm and we owned them in the big12. That's a big part of why they left FYI.

You guys are so full so crapola. I just looked it up and you are 6-8 against TAM all time   you won the last 3 and they won the 5 before that.  That is a strange definition of owned.
Alltime against mizzou is so painful I won't post  but you won the last 1 and lost the 5 before that.

As far as Mizzou making the SEC ch .. good for them. They where still the 4th best in conference.  TAM was the 4th in the west division alone.

Just a note. SEC folks don't think that other premier Teams from other conferences could not compete in the SEC. They would just be more beat up at the end of the year and they would not be as constantly at the top as in their respective conferences.  We have much more churn.

we are just filled to the brim you guys

Offline auairman

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: September 19, 2014, 05:33:53 PM »

we are just filled to the brim you guys

hey I think y'all played well on the d-line and forced us out of our game.  Both teams made mistakes and it was a tense game. While it may not look like it I think both teams will do well  in the rest of their games. If they can just clean up some correctable issues.
  But don't make ridiculous comments that are easily verified and then get upset when you get called out.(not you personally because it wasn't your comment)

Offline Muldoon

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: September 19, 2014, 06:17:40 PM »
Don't muck up this argument with facts!

Offline sak

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: September 19, 2014, 11:22:29 PM »
But that doesn't change the point that MethU was playing in the SECG in year two.

I'm not saying the SEC isn't good.   But I am not buying, nor will never buy the SEC kool-aid that's being tossed around like Jim Jones convention that the SEC from top to bottom is the toughest conference in the country.   It's a top heavy conference where the top teams crush the middlings and bottom feeders early and often and good teams get to avoid each other for years during the regular season.

Arkansas may not win a conference game this year for the 2nd straight year and they might be the 4th or 5th best team in the big 12 in that league.

you will likely see 7-5 and 8-4 teams, particularly from the SEC West, this year who could go toe to toe with 10 win teams from other leagues.

when you say top heavy... do you mean like... top 8 or 9 teams in the league are top 20, and the rest are just mediocre to bad? because that might be true.

kinda depends on how florida and missouri turn out. if they are both good this year, it will probably be the strongest any conference has ever been from top to bottom.

is there an easy out other than vanderbilt? i'd say no. kentucky, tennessee, and arkansas all look better than in recent history and i bet they would each stack up fairly well against the bottom half of other conferences.

You do realize the Big 12 only has 10 teams right?   You also realize that all Big 12 teams have to play each other, so every single year a team has the opportunity to play the shitty teams in the conference.    So Arkansas doesn't get to play Vandy this year, Arkansas doesn't get to play Kentucky this year, Arkansas doesn't get a shot at Florida this year.

So by now you probably realize that is a really shitty comparison.

so basically what you are saying is that the SEC sucks because arkansas doesn't play vandervilt but the big 12 is legit because every team gets kansas and iowa state.

lol you.

just get over it.

the SEC just went 3-1 against the little 12, with 3 of those games being in big 12 stadiums and none in sec stadiums. the only win was the top big 12 team against the 11th-12th best SEC team. congrats.

SEC > Big 12

it isn't particularly close.

but hey, rooting for conferences is stupid... so let's just leave it at Auburn > Kansas State.