Author Topic: Cattmatt Super Thread  (Read 80691 times)

Offline pissclams

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • (worst non-premium poster at goEMAW.com)
    • View Profile
Re: Important Censoring Implications of Locking the CatMatt Thread
« Reply #275 on: September 10, 2010, 01:28:04 PM »
©

Cheesy Mustache QB might make an appearance.

New warning: Don't get in a fight with someone who doesn't even need to bother to buy ink.

Offline 06wildcat

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #276 on: September 10, 2010, 01:37:45 PM »
So if I post as 06wildcat, LLC does the corporate personhood shield me from liability. I mean Suppose the LLC is sued, do I just let it go and form a new one (after hiding the assets in a shell holding company obviously).

Only seeking the advice of esqs...tia for any mous on compensation for creating any additional LLCs for other posters.

Offline michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • change your stupid avatar.
    • View Profile
« Reply #277 on: September 10, 2010, 01:38:07 PM »
Please forward me the identities and contact information of your legal department as well as customer relations immediately.

pffft

The42Yardstick

« Reply #278 on: September 10, 2010, 01:44:24 PM »
Rumblings that the dynamic duo is now staging sneak attacks at people's place of work.  Glad I live in Denver.   :gocho:

I'm pretty sure that I see what you did there.

Offline TBL

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #279 on: September 10, 2010, 01:55:13 PM »

Offline TBL

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #280 on: September 10, 2010, 02:59:04 PM »

Offline Dirty Sanchez

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #281 on: September 10, 2010, 09:40:07 PM »
pissclams Esq., first of all, my name is steve dave, and my husband, "rick daris," is dick raris (but of course everyone on the board already knows this). 

If I am to discuss this issue with you I will not discuss it with your anonymous screen names.  I am in the process of finding out the true identities of all persons involved (I have already found a few of you) in the event that I am compelled file a legal case against this site.

Please forward me the identities and contact information of your legal department as well as customer relations immediately.  In addition to the civil and federal legal charges I am ready to file, I am prepared to go to the media, the alumni association, and the university should this not be resolved soon. 

This can be resolved quickly by removal of the thread.  If you cannot remove the thread quickly, it can, at the very least, be locked, and any future threads directed at my husband or myself must shut down at inception before being allowed to grow to the levels of the "rick daris Super Thread."

I will discuss this further with you once we have your contact information, but in brief:

This thread, the "rick daris Super Thread," has been largely dedicated to the online abuse and harassment of my husband since April, culminating in an anonymous photo of Matthew and myself being taken at last Saturday's game and posted to the thread to be held up for ridicule.  This harassment has caused emotional distress to both of us and constitutes a case for cyberbullying under a recent federal law:

"Whoever...utilizes any device or software that can be used to originate telecommunications or other types of communications that are transmitted, in whole or in part, by the Internet... without disclosing his identity and with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten, or harass any person ... who receives the communications...shall be fined under title 18 or imprisoned not more than two years, or both."

The law further states that the website can be held liable as "content provider" and a cause of action can be brought against the site.

steve dave, Esq.
some fracking phone number

I'm guessing this post is an edit of an actual e-mail received from the dynamic duo.  If that's the case, the emotional distress is because they are drama queens who take themselves far too seriously.  I would also like to claim emotional distress because I likely appeared without my consent on the dynamic duo's video that they were filming in the stadium (our seats must be somewhat near each other).  BTW, isn't filming in the stadium against university policy?  :nono:

Offline jtksu

• definitely not a racist piece of shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #282 on: September 10, 2010, 09:44:20 PM »
Catmatt's googly eye haunts my dreams.  That's emotional distress, right?

Offline TBL

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #283 on: September 10, 2010, 10:26:47 PM »
I believe I've come across the Dynamic Duo's family album:

Offline Dirty Sanchez

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile

Offline sys

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • your reputation will never recover, nor should it.
    • View Profile
Re: Cattmatt Super Thread
« Reply #285 on: September 11, 2010, 04:49:42 PM »
thanks for opening this back up, 'clams.  glad to see bsac is the only dumbass pussy moderating this son'abitch.
"experienced commanders will simply be smeared and will actually go to the meat."

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #286 on: September 11, 2010, 04:52:20 PM »
I bet she is some big shot lawyer in some fancy office with all sorts of assistants and what not.

Clearly an ivy leaguer.  Probably currently practicing in the area of interweb law judging from that analysis.

Offline nicname

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Deal with it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #287 on: September 11, 2010, 05:08:00 PM »
If anyone has a camera handy take it to aggieville tonight for your chance to capture a picture of catmatt in a KU tshirt!!!!
If there was a gif of nicname thwarting the attempted-flag-taker and then gesturing him to suck it, followed by motioning for all of Hilton Shelter to boo him louder, it'd be better than that auburn gif.

Offline hemmy

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • RIP The After Party
    • View Profile
« Reply #288 on: September 11, 2010, 05:09:16 PM »
Can someone 'cap this thread for me?

Online Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Pfizer PLUS Moderna and now Pfizer Bivalent
    • View Profile
« Reply #289 on: September 11, 2010, 05:12:52 PM »
thanks for opening this back up, 'clams.  glad to see bsac is the only dumbass pussy moderating this son'abitch.

Easy, sys.  BSAC's assistant (HOT! by the way) gave us word that he'd cleared this earlier today.

Offline sys

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • your reputation will never recover, nor should it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #290 on: September 11, 2010, 05:27:18 PM »
Easy, sys.  BSAC's assistant (HOT! by the way) gave us word that he'd cleared this earlier today.

bsac = fitz?  HOT!
"experienced commanders will simply be smeared and will actually go to the meat."

Online Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Pfizer PLUS Moderna and now Pfizer Bivalent
    • View Profile
« Reply #291 on: September 11, 2010, 05:32:59 PM »
Easy, sys.  BSAC's assistant (HOT! by the way) gave us word that he'd cleared this earlier today.

bsac = fitz?  HOT!

Hardly.  She's incredibly effective at her job.  Frankly, she could put an "esq." behind her name and easily pass as one of the top attorneys in the state*.  Her elite looks are just a bonus.

*unfortunately, that would be considered the unauthorized practice of law and is illegal.
« Last Edit: September 11, 2010, 05:34:53 PM by Trim »

Offline ChiComCat

• Chawbacon
  • Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #292 on: September 11, 2010, 05:36:07 PM »
If I were the CatMatt clan, I would take this a sign to keep my head down.  Clearly BSAC has this all figured out and is on the verge of destroying their lives: LEGALLY!

yoga-like_abana

« Reply #293 on: September 11, 2010, 10:38:08 PM »
So is she pretending to be an a attorney? Thats what I'm getting from how you guys are talking?  If so that is hilariously pathetic.

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #294 on: September 11, 2010, 10:42:05 PM »
So is she pretending to be an a attorney? Thats what I'm getting from how you guys are talking?  If so that is hilariously pathetic.

She is making affirmative statements that she is an attorney while threatening legal action on that basis.  If I read that right....

Offline ksudrew

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #295 on: September 11, 2010, 10:53:35 PM »
dear mr and mrs catmatt - let it go and it will.  sincerely, anonymous bbs poster

Offline chum1

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #296 on: September 11, 2010, 11:02:08 PM »
The drama that accompanies the youtube account cancellation has always been a part of Catmatt's process.  You need to just let him do his thing.  Just let Catmatt be Catmatt, as they say.

Offline OK_Cat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Hey
    • View Profile
« Reply #297 on: September 11, 2010, 11:03:00 PM »
This thread makes about as much sense as CattMatt in a staring contest.

yoga-like_abana

« Reply #298 on: September 11, 2010, 11:08:45 PM »
In addition to the civil and federal legal charges I am ready to file, I am prepared to go to the media, the alumni association, and the university should this not be resolved soon.
This part is hilarious to me.

WARM UP THE MEDIA MOTHERFUCKERS!

Also considering this isn't a K-State affiliated site at all, what is going to the university going to do? Sounds like a shitty attorney.

Offline chum1

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #299 on: September 11, 2010, 11:15:04 PM »