Author Topic: Things KSU won't be ready for:  (Read 7588 times)

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
Re: Things KSU won't be ready for:
« Reply #50 on: September 18, 2014, 11:42:39 AM »
I refuse to believe all Auburn fans are bigots like these guys are.

Offline WarDamnPlainsmen

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: September 18, 2014, 11:42:58 AM »
The hardest part of my day will be trying to name just 1 single player on the K-state roster. Scrub team.

Don't be that way. They have like three players who could play for us. Maybe.

All of our guys that will be playing will be better than Whitehead. The guy was named after a zit, for chrissakes.

I have it on good authority that LHC LHC Bill Snyder does in fact poop his pants during games. I can't give away my sources though.

Nebraska's coach has pissed his pants on the sidelines a few times, but I've never heard a single account of LHC LHC LHC Bill Snyder pooping his.

Here are some examples:

You will see more examples tonight when Auburn gets up by 30.

Offline Cartierfor3

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • I just want us all to be buds.
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: September 18, 2014, 11:44:05 AM »
People showing their true colors, and I for one am shocked and appalled.

Offline #LIFE

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: September 18, 2014, 11:45:24 AM »
Never thought we'd see a fanbase here worse than PigAggy...guess I was wrong  :buh-bye:

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: September 18, 2014, 11:48:16 AM »
The hardest part of my day will be trying to name just 1 single player on the K-state roster. Scrub team.

Can you read? If so, there will be handy programs for sale at all the entrances. Have fun at the game! :cheers:
I've said it before and I'll say it again, K-State fans could have beheaded the entire KU team at midcourt, and K-State fans would be celebrating it this morning.  They are the ISIS of Big 12 fanbases.

Offline WarDamnPlainsmen

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: September 18, 2014, 11:51:44 AM »
Never thought we'd see a fanbase here worse than PigAggy...guess I was wrong  :buh-bye:

In all honesty, this is probably my favorite away team message board I have ever visited. I have had a blast and I love you guys. But don't act like there haven't been large numbers of KSU fans that have been engaging in the same exact anti-auburn trolling humor as a few AU fans are doing toward KSU. It's game day, and everyone knows rules are put on hold until 4AM the next day.

Offline skycat

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: September 18, 2014, 12:14:47 PM »
Play cards and a fast ball boy? That's a hell of a 1 2 punch

What is the line on how many diapers Snyder ruins tonight? I was thinking a 1 diaper per quarter average. Give me +4

You don't ruin a diaper by pooping in it.  That's like saying you ruin a book by reading it. 

Add ageism to the growing list of bigotries for this one...

By that logic you are willing to pass a used diaper onto friends like you would a book you have read?
Kinda gross really.

By that logic, would you pass a book you've read over to an old man to poop on?  Probably if it was written by a minority author, I suppose.

Analogies aren't meant to hold true beyond the particular point of resonance that is highlighted.  In this case, I'm invoking Aristotle's concept of function as it relates to natural and unnatural uses.  The purpose of a book is to be read.  The purpose of a diaper is to poop/pee in it.  It's all very natural.
Spracne with the KO

Offline EMAWzified

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: September 18, 2014, 12:25:40 PM »
I just hope the speedy little ball guy has the good sense to stay out from in front of a hard revving Harley. Doubt it though. These war damn pigeons are ready for Harley Day.