Author Topic: What do you think of when you think of the state of Alabama?  (Read 14046 times)

Offline AU_Tigers

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
Re: What do you think of when you think of the state of Alabama?
« Reply #50 on: September 09, 2014, 11:32:30 PM »
When I think of Alabama, I think of people who drink milk that comes from an animal besides a cow or a goat.

I saw a documentary one time that talked about how one of the favorite beverages in Alabama is squirrel milk. It showed them milking squirrels right before they killed some of them for supper. I couldn't even look at milk for a week.

Don't knock it until you have tried it, but possum milk will cure what ails ya. It is da bomb!

Offline bones129

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • RUN! Tell all the other curs the Law's coming!
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: September 09, 2014, 11:34:33 PM »
People who can't read

Or write.

I'd be v. surprised if someone could write who couldn't read.

You get my point, I'm sure.   :)

Offline SPEmaw

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: September 09, 2014, 11:38:02 PM »

When I think of Alabama, I think of people who drink milk that comes from an animal besides a cow or a goat.

I saw a documentary one time that talked about how one of the favorite beverages in Alabama is squirrel milk. It showed them milking squirrels right before they killed some of them for supper. I couldn't even look at milk for a week.

Don't knock it until you have tried it, but possum milk will cure what ails ya. It is da bomb!

Wow. Absolutely disgusting.
Please don't ban me, Mr. Dave.

Offline AU_Tigers

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: September 09, 2014, 11:39:52 PM »

Wow. Absolutely disgusting.

It is best if the possum has lain on the side of the road for a spell. The milk kinda ferments and makes it more tangy. Good stuff!

Offline star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: September 09, 2014, 11:49:29 PM »
People who can't read

Or write.

i can read spanish moderately well... writing in spanish... not so much
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline skycat

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: September 09, 2014, 11:56:05 PM »

The worst part was when this toothless, grimy guy tells his mom or sister (hard to tell, there were about four generations living in one tiny, ramshackle house), "I'm saving this one for later," then holds up a squirrel and kisses it, while laughing nervously. Then he notices the camera and quickly casts his expression downward, as he hurries off to a darkened part of the house, squirrel in hand. Creepy as eff. Made me realize the stereotypes aren't too far off.

Offline bones129

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: September 09, 2014, 11:58:31 PM »

The worst part was when this toothless, grimy guy tells his mom or sister (hard to tell, there were about four generations living in one tiny, ramshackle house), "I'm saving this one for later," then holds up a squirrel and kisses it, while laughing nervously. Then he notices the camera and quickly casts his expression downward, as he hurries off to a darkened part of the house, squirrel in hand. Creepy as eff. Made me realize the stereotypes aren't too far off.

On what part of the squirrel did he kiss it? I can only imagine, considering the uncontrollable perversity of these Alabamans.

Offline skycat

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: September 10, 2014, 12:04:35 AM »

On what part of the squirrel did he kiss it? I can only imagine, considering the uncontrollable perversity of these Alabamans.

This is a family board, but let's just say it was every bit as bad as you can imagine.

Offline bones129

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: September 10, 2014, 12:07:17 AM »

This is a family board, but let's just say it was every bit as bad as you can imagine.

So I thought. Perverts and barbarians, pure and simple.

Offline star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: September 10, 2014, 12:08:31 AM »
don't be gross guys
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline AU_Tigers

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #60 on: September 10, 2014, 12:09:28 AM »

They told me the camera was off.  :curse:

Offline Bloodfart

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I don't run out of gas.
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: September 10, 2014, 12:44:11 AM »
At a Northern zoo, there is a sign in front of each cage with a description of the animal.

At a Southern zoo, there is a sign in front of each cage with a description of the animal …

and a recipe.

Offline skycat

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: September 10, 2014, 01:03:19 AM »
At a Northern zoo, there is a sign in front of each cage with a description of the animal.

At a Southern zoo, there is a sign in front of each cage with a description of the animal …

and a recipe.

Pictured: The most popular exhibit at the Montgomery Zoo in Alabama.

Offline AU_Tigers

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: September 10, 2014, 01:04:02 AM »

and a recipe.

And your point is?

Offline Trogdor

• Hoodcat
  • Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: September 10, 2014, 01:47:24 AM »
Tooth decay
@Trogdor_gE

Offline Benja

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: September 10, 2014, 01:52:37 AM »
High blood pressure, mainly.

Offline AU_Tigers

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile

Offline AbeFroman

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: September 10, 2014, 02:15:02 AM »
What do I think of Alabama?

I'll tell you what I think about Alabama.

Not much.

Offline AU_Tigers

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: September 10, 2014, 02:20:36 AM »

Not much.

I will tell you two things that Alabama has that Kansas never will:
1. Fresh seafood.
2. A national championship

Offline AbeFroman

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: September 10, 2014, 05:08:21 AM »

Not much.

1. Fresh seafood.

1. That seafood is all poisoned thanks to the BP oil spill, enjoy your cancer.
2. Miami beat Nebraska for the national title in 1983, Auburn was 3rd and still claims it  :lol:

Offline Bqqkie Pimp

• qoEMAW ambassador
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • qoEMAW's official representative to goEMAW
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: September 10, 2014, 05:21:32 AM »

Not much.

1. Fresh seafood.

1. That seafood is all poisoned thanks to the BP oil spill, enjoy your cancer.
2. Miami beat Nebraska for the national title in 1983, Auburn was 3rd and still claims it  :lol:

They are very aggy when it comes to crap like that... There's even a place on the Auburn wiki page where is says "claimed championships".

:ROFL:
bears are fast...

Offline KITNfury

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Eat My Ass Whole
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: September 10, 2014, 06:29:54 AM »
People who can't read

Or write.

You get my point, I'm sure.   :)
What about illiterates that can sign a bad check at the Birmingham Wal-Mart?
I once blew clove smoke in a guy's face that cut in front of me in the line to KJ's.

Offline deputy dawg

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Wait, wait....what?
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: September 10, 2014, 06:59:47 AM »
Went to Gulf Shores, nice beaches.  Funny thing is, the people there look amazingly like the Missouri hillbillies you see at Lake of the Ozarks.  It was kind of like Branson on a seashore.

Offline damonismyhero

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: September 10, 2014, 07:44:41 AM »
Went to Gulf Shores, nice beaches.  Funny thing is, the people there look amazingly like the Missouri hillbillies you see at Lake of the Ozarks.  It was kind of like Branson on a seashore.

And 99.99899% of them wear the douche nozzled script A.

Offline Institutional Control

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: September 10, 2014, 08:24:54 AM »
Great vacation in Alabama.