Author Topic: MILES TO GO  (Read 6426 times)

Offline The1BigWillie

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Known to be a horrible person... (BORN 7/4/75)
    • View Profile
Re: MILES TO GO
« Reply #25 on: November 07, 2019, 03:56:08 PM »
Les is doing Hawk Talk Live right now on ESPN+. They're at Johnny's Tavern and he's just sitting their eating a full meal on camera while the host tries to talk to him. Every time he gets asked a question he looks angry he has to stop eating  :ROFL:
"Time of possession was 38 minutes to...i wanna say...17 minutes and some change..."

:dunno:

I think he just made his kids do it so he could leave.
"That's what you get when you let some dude from Los Angles/Texas with the alias Mookfu raw dog it.  Willesgirl can back me up here.  There's a lesson in this.  You only get HIV once; make it count." - Mr. Bread

Online BIG APPLE CAT

• smelly poor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • slide rule enthusiast
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: November 07, 2019, 03:58:24 PM »
Les is doing Hawk Talk Live right now on ESPN+. They're at Johnny's Tavern and he's just sitting their eating a full meal on camera while the host tries to talk to him. Every time he gets asked a question he looks angry he has to stop eating  :ROFL:
"Time of possession was 38 minutes to...i wanna say...17 minutes and some change..."

if there are 4-5 minutes of special teams plays then I suppose that checks out

Offline Shooter Jones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: November 07, 2019, 06:09:29 PM »

if there are 4-5 minutes of special teams plays then I suppose that checks out

LOL, special teams plays are still a possession.

Offline KITNfury

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Eat My Ass Whole
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: November 07, 2019, 07:24:48 PM »
Bet Karl is trying to stop Karla from drinking too much Sutter house and making eff eyes to neighbor Steve...whoops too late.
I once blew clove smoke in a guy's face that cut in front of me in the line to KJ's.

Offline Cire

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: November 07, 2019, 07:52:33 PM »
I was listening to the ck show and some dude called asked an unintelligible question. 

Ck. I’m not sure I got the question

Wyatt. Stammers what here thinks the question was.

Ck. That wasn’t the question

Silence

Wyatt. Corey why don’t you call us  back!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Online wetwillie

• goEMAW Poster of the WEEK
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #30 on: November 07, 2019, 08:01:27 PM »
I was listening to the ck show and some dude called asked an unintelligible question. 

Silence

Sir this is a Wendy’s
When the bullets are flying, that's when I'm at my best

Offline muqluk

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: November 07, 2019, 09:34:23 PM »
This is such a monumentally stupid idea it's hard to believe even ESPN would do something so ill advised. 
:bang:

Smart planning would have these interviews filmed - and then put in a vault until Miles actually starts showing some success.  :impatient:  Or, as is more likely to be the result, burned when he gets fired with a huge golden parachute in a few years - and forgotten that they ever had such a stupid idea. :'bye cruel world:

I'll see myself out... :Woot: :buh-bye:

Offline Church Creeper

• Fan
  • Help me get rid of it by sniffing it up
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: November 07, 2019, 10:42:10 PM »
Yeah these shows should be preserved for science to investigate dementia or cte.

Offline PurpleOil

• Katpak'r
  • Make it rain
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: November 08, 2019, 07:29:23 AM »

They've got Smacker Miles in this!?!?!? I may have to subscribe...

Offline The1BigWillie

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: November 08, 2019, 10:27:05 AM »

No Smacker.  When I tuned in it was his sons sitting there answering questions bout some sort of weird crap Les does at home or something. I turned it off long before I figured out what they were talking about. I think maybe a sandwich was involved.
"That's what you get when you let some dude from Los Angles/Texas with the alias Mookfu raw dog it.  Willesgirl can back me up here.  There's a lesson in this.  You only get HIV once; make it count." - Mr. Bread

Offline Cire

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: November 08, 2019, 11:18:56 AM »
Brian Hanni is a bigger dork on the internet than he is on the radio LOL

Offline The1BigWillie

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: November 08, 2019, 12:08:05 PM »
Brian Hanni is a bigger dork on the internet than he is on the radio LOL

Brian "The Booth" Hanni.  It seems most of their fanbase would rather listen to animals being tortured than him.

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: November 08, 2019, 12:11:44 PM »

Smacker was all over the second episode. Have you never saw a pretty woman before?

Offline nicname

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Deal with it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: November 08, 2019, 12:53:03 PM »

Silence

:lol:
If there was a gif of nicname thwarting the attempted-flag-taker and then gesturing him to suck it, followed by motioning for all of Hilton Shelter to boo him louder, it'd be better than that auburn gif.

Offline PurpleOil

• Katpak'r
  • Make it rain
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: November 09, 2019, 08:41:52 AM »

Smacker was all over the second episode. Have you never saw a pretty woman before?

I saw your mother last night, Trebek!