Author Topic: So I was at City Park yesterday...  (Read 3869 times)

Offline Pexikan

• Combo-Fan
  • Junkyard Gato
    • View Profile
So I was at City Park yesterday...
« on: April 09, 2010, 09:40:52 AM »
...playing a pick-up game with some of the regulars (me being one of em) when wouldn't you know who shows up to observe...Local notable and former JYC Louis Colon. After finishing our game, I asked the big fella if he wanted to :bball: with us but he declined. I guess he didn't want to embarrass us or himself (we're pretty good,ha!) He had a rather attractive female with him and she made reference to how short we all were (our "bigs" were only about 6-3 each) and she didn't want to watch by herself. Lou's a funny mofo though. He kept crackin jokes on this guy at the other basket that was dressed in a black beater and corderoy pants and somewhat resembled Jesus. "Jesus would have a better game, you'd think". "Amen" said Lou. Then we had some dipshit theatre queer walk onto the court and start singing showtunes as if he just lost a bet. I'm proud everyone there showed a lot of restraint from turning his act into an impromptu dodgeball game. Lou belted out "Encore" as the kid walked away, shamed. We all started in with requests (I wanted to hear some Momma Mia) and the kid didn't even turn around to thank his audience. Horse-crap. I looked at Lou and said "he did that for you Lou. There's your new fan-base" and we all laughed. Ahh..good times. 5 minutes later, Lou left. I'ma miss that guy. I no longer keep any animosity toward him. Cool dude, Louis Colon. TIA.

(Want to get rid of the ad? Register now for free!)

Offline _33

• The Inventor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: So I was at City Park yesterday...
« Reply #1 on: April 09, 2010, 09:44:06 AM »
...playing a pick-up game with some of the regulars (me being one of em) when wouldn't you know who shows up to observe...Local notable and former JYC Louis Colon. After finishing our game, I asked the big fella if he wanted to :bball: with us but he declined. I guess he didn't want to embarrass us or himself (we're pretty good,ha!) He had a rather attractive female with him and she made reference to how short we all were (our "bigs" were only about 6-3 each) and she didn't want to watch by herself. Lou's a funny mofo though. He kept crackin jokes on this guy at the other basket that was dressed in a black beater and corderoy pants and somewhat resembled Jesus. "Jesus would have a better game, you'd think". "Amen" said Lou. Then we had some dipshit theatre queer walk onto the court and start singing showtunes as if he just lost a bet. I'm proud everyone there showed a lot of restraint from turning his act into an impromptu dodgeball game. Lou belted out "Encore" as the kid walked away, shamed. We all started in with requests (I wanted to hear some Momma Mia) and the kid didn't even turn around to thank his audience. Horse-crap. I looked at Lou and said "he did that for you Lou. There's your new fan-base" and we all laughed. Ahh..good times. 5 minutes later, Lou left. I'ma miss that guy. I no longer keep any animosity toward him. Cool dude, Louis Colon. TIA.

I don't get the singing part.

Offline SkinnyBenny

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good time rock-n-roll plastic banana FM type
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 09, 2010, 09:47:47 AM »
I saw Luis the day after the Texas game at The Chef.  Put on the fake beard that I fortuitously found in my pocket and asked for a picture with him, then asked him how his "business" was.  (You may remember he got hit in the junk during the Texas game.)  He had two total babes with him there, too. 
"walking around mhk and crying in the rain because of love lost is the absolute purest and best thing in the world.  i hope i fall in love during the next few weeks and get my heart broken and it starts raining just to experience it one last time."   --Dlew12

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 09, 2010, 09:55:07 AM »
Good story Pexikan.  Medium story SkinnnyBenny.

Offline SkinnyBenny

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good time rock-n-roll plastic banana FM type
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 09, 2010, 10:36:06 AM »
 :frown:
"walking around mhk and crying in the rain because of love lost is the absolute purest and best thing in the world.  i hope i fall in love during the next few weeks and get my heart broken and it starts raining just to experience it one last time."   --Dlew12

Offline michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • change your stupid avatar.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 09, 2010, 10:40:12 AM »

you sound like an a-hole.

Offline Pett

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • KLI GOD
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 09, 2010, 10:41:09 AM »
Luis still absolutely sucks but yeah, cool stories.

Offline hatingfrancisco

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
    • Tweet Tweet
« Reply #7 on: April 09, 2010, 10:48:06 AM »

Offline Pexikan

• Combo-Fan
  • Junkyard Gato
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 09, 2010, 11:16:58 AM »

Said the pot to the kettle... :rolleyes:

yoga-like_abana

« Reply #9 on: April 09, 2010, 11:20:56 AM »
know the chick. not that hot. Were you there around 8 or so. if so me an another emawer had to go to the other bball goals by the MCC because of you a holes. also you guys looked terrible.
« Last Edit: April 09, 2010, 11:25:02 AM by yoga-like_abana »

Offline Pexikan

• Combo-Fan
  • Junkyard Gato
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 09, 2010, 11:26:24 AM »
Most of us left around 6ish. Not sure anyone else I know plays that late.

yoga-like_abana

« Reply #11 on: April 09, 2010, 11:27:54 AM »
Most of us left around 6ish. Not sure anyone else I know plays that late.
whew good to know
:bartender:

Offline 'taterblast

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Hi, I'm James McGill.
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 09, 2010, 11:31:26 AM »
Then we had some dipshit theatre queer walk onto the court and start singing showtunes as if he just lost a bet.
:users:

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: April 09, 2010, 11:45:45 AM »
:frown:

You didn't have a lot of material to work with bro.  Not your fault.

Offline Kat Kid

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: April 09, 2010, 11:49:51 AM »
These updates are what keeps me coming back during the off-season.  Good work everyone.

cowbell17

« Reply #15 on: April 09, 2010, 12:35:32 PM »

LMAO!  On the contrary it is you who sounds like the a$$hat.  Guessing you were the singer in his story.

Offline michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • change your stupid avatar.
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 09, 2010, 12:52:41 PM »
I'm not an a-hole.  I'm a very nice person.

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 09, 2010, 12:53:23 PM »
I'm not an a-hole.  I'm a very nice person.

It's true

Offline hatingfrancisco

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
    • Tweet Tweet
« Reply #18 on: April 09, 2010, 12:58:17 PM »

LMAO!  On the contrary it is you who sounds like the a$$hat.  Guessing you were the singer in his story.

Here comes the calvalry!
« Last Edit: April 09, 2010, 01:05:08 PM by gunnar1073 »

Offline FP TC etc.

• Katpak'r
  • USA! USA! USA!
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: April 09, 2010, 12:58:34 PM »
This just in -

Lu drives an FJ cruiser.

Also, we ball at the city park all the time... probably owned you in the past  :gocho:

Offline Pexikan

• Combo-Fan
  • Junkyard Gato
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: April 09, 2010, 01:12:07 PM »
:dunno: Maybe. I don't lose often, though.

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: April 09, 2010, 01:28:48 PM »

Honestly, that shirt is by no means too small and pretty much looks amazing. 

Offline 'taterblast

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Hi, I'm James McGill.
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: April 09, 2010, 01:29:39 PM »

Honestly, that shirt is by no means too small and pretty much looks amazing. 

was gonna say the same thing. probly wears a decent cologne too, no?

Offline FP TC etc.

• Katpak'r
  • USA! USA! USA!
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: April 09, 2010, 05:17:05 PM »
:dunno: Maybe. I don't lose often, though.

Ever played with the guy in his 40s-50s who can just make it rain?

Offline CHONGS

• Master of the Atom
  • Administrator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
    • goEMAW.com
« Reply #24 on: April 09, 2010, 05:19:58 PM »
What the eff is wrong with singing?