Author Topic: StL County Cops Shoot Teen  (Read 237638 times)

Offline gatoveintisiet

• Combo-Fan
  • the maverick
    • View Profile
Re: StL County Cops Shoot Teen
« Reply #1275 on: August 20, 2014, 04:04:47 PM »
That is so awesome, go eff yourself wormy little youtuber camera man!
You are dipping into the Kool Aid and you don't even know what flavor it is.

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1276 on: August 20, 2014, 04:10:00 PM »
Regardless whether wilson goes to jail, he is going to be wrongful-death sued into nothingness, right?

I don't know many city cops with enough assets to care about this type of thing. the dept. should be more worried about it.

The City is getting sued regardless.  I noticed 2 suits filed against Ferguson today, one by the ACLU

I'm willing to bet that both of those lawsuits are for events after the shooting, I'd guarantee that the ACLU one is.

Offline Spracne

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Scholar/Gentleman, But Super Earthy/Organic
    • View Profile
« Reply #1277 on: August 20, 2014, 04:15:26 PM »
Regardless whether wilson goes to jail, he is going to be wrongful-death sued into nothingness, right?

I don't know many city cops with enough assets to care about this type of thing. the dept. should be more worried about it.

The City is getting sued regardless.  I noticed 2 suits filed against Ferguson today, one by the ACLU

I'm willing to bet that both of those lawsuits are for events after the shooting, I'd guarantee that the ACLU one is.

Where does the city get its money?

Offline ednksu

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1278 on: August 20, 2014, 04:22:55 PM »

self insured in many places
Quote from: OregonHawk
KU is right on par with Notre Dame ... when it comes to adding additional conference revenue

Quote from: Kim Carnes
Beer pro tip: never drink anything other than BL, coors, pbr, maybe a few others that I'm forgetting

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1279 on: August 20, 2014, 04:25:44 PM »
Violently assault?  He pushed the guy pretty hard but that wasn't really all that violent imo. 

I mean yeah you can technically say he was a violent criminal but his actions in the liquor store were about the weakest violent crimes in history.

Technically:lol:
I've said it before and I'll say it again, K-State fans could have beheaded the entire KU team at midcourt, and K-State fans would be celebrating it this morning.  They are the ISIS of Big 12 fanbases.

Offline Mr Bread

• We Gave You Bruce
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • I've distressing news.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1280 on: August 20, 2014, 04:26:03 PM »
http://boingboing.net/2014/08/20/officer-go-eff-yourself-says.html

When this is how the Ferguson PD acts IN FRONT OF CAMERAS WITH THE WHOLE WORLD WATCHING, how do you think they act toward their citizens? Jesus Christ.
This is what happened when I clciked on the link:

Boing Boing
404: Nope
:curse:

https://twitter.com/aclu_mo/status/502181704493432833

I can't believe that guy wasn't ninja wielding his night stick.  He looked to be a supreme physical specimen and not at all a dumpy fat rough ridin' pud.  Still, reassuring that those kinds of Americans are out there risking it all to protect and serve.  You can tell he got into law enforcement because he really wanted to help people out.  Not like a power trip or overcompensating for his insecurities. 

I guess kudos to a lot of folks though for seeing fit to put that gun in his hand in that situation.  Good eye(s). 
My prescience is fully engorged.  It throbs with righteous accuracy.  I am sated.

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1281 on: August 20, 2014, 04:28:12 PM »
Even if he simply got arrested that day, there is no way he would have served time for strong armed robbery, even KSUW could have gotten that pleaded down if he was charged with that in the first place which isn't a slam dunk either.

He was caught on video. It would have been pled down, but I'm still guessing 30 days in jail.
I've said it before and I'll say it again, K-State fans could have beheaded the entire KU team at midcourt, and K-State fans would be celebrating it this morning.  They are the ISIS of Big 12 fanbases.

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1282 on: August 20, 2014, 04:32:35 PM »
I know, I know, it's (gasp) Fox, but the "badly beaten" story is gaining legs. Obviously significant if true.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2014/08/20/missouri-cop-was-badly-beaten-before-shooting-michael-brown-says-source/

Offline ednksu

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1283 on: August 20, 2014, 04:39:57 PM »
I know, I know, it's (gasp) Fox, but the "badly beaten" story is gaining legs. Obviously significant if true.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2014/08/20/missouri-cop-was-badly-beaten-before-shooting-michael-brown-says-source/

I don't understand why police don't release his picture from the ER, which was undoubtedly taken, and once again totally later the paradigm of the story.   
Quote from: OregonHawk
KU is right on par with Notre Dame ... when it comes to adding additional conference revenue

Quote from: Kim Carnes
Beer pro tip: never drink anything other than BL, coors, pbr, maybe a few others that I'm forgetting

Offline williamthewildcat

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #1284 on: August 20, 2014, 04:41:26 PM »
Officer "Go F Thyself" is suspended indefinitely.

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #1285 on: August 20, 2014, 04:47:50 PM »

yes for ACLU one.  Other one is assault that is either from the altercations following or plaintiff is the king of perfect timing

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #1286 on: August 20, 2014, 04:49:23 PM »

the taxpayers.   :frown:

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #1287 on: August 20, 2014, 05:05:23 PM »

When this is how the Ferguson PD acts IN FRONT OF CAMERAS WITH THE WHOLE WORLD WATCHING, how do you think they act toward their citizens? Jesus Christ.
This is what happened when I clciked on the link:

Boing Boing
404: Nope
:curse:

https://twitter.com/aclu_mo/status/502181704493432833

I can't believe that guy wasn't ninja wielding his night stick.  He looked to be a supreme physical specimen and not at all a dumpy fat rough ridin' pud.  Still, reassuring that those kinds of Americans are out there risking it all to protect and serve.  You can tell he got into law enforcement because he really wanted to help people out.  Not like a power trip or overcompensating for his insecurities. 

I guess kudos to a lot of folks though for seeing fit to put that gun in his hand in that situation.  Good eye(s).

I wonder how much training it takes to be in that kind of shape and not at all a fat bald annoying loser?

Offline SdK

• Libertine
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1288 on: August 20, 2014, 05:09:12 PM »
Guys: Water Cannons!  :facepalm:

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #1289 on: August 20, 2014, 05:12:54 PM »

Offline Stellarcat

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #1290 on: August 20, 2014, 05:15:51 PM »
Those are very good points, MIR.

Yes. 

Rush Limbaugh, Sean Hannity, Bill O'Reilly, and numerous white folks with a considerable amount of influence don't speak for me just because I'm white...er, part of the "white community".

I get no love!

Online star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #1291 on: August 20, 2014, 05:17:20 PM »
It's hot outside
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline SdK

• Libertine
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1292 on: August 20, 2014, 05:24:40 PM »
hhahahahahahaha lib seven times!

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1293 on: August 20, 2014, 06:16:46 PM »
Before we get to pre-crime, we'll have to come up with a "Violent-crime-o-meter" that will gauge the severity of the violent crime.

Offline Emo EMAW

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Unrepentant traditional emobro
    • View Profile
« Reply #1294 on: August 20, 2014, 06:55:33 PM »

If that's how Brown acts in a store with security cameras imagine how he acts on the streets.

Sent using Tapatalk Elite on iPhone 6

Offline #LIFE

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #1295 on: August 20, 2014, 08:14:28 PM »
Jesus christ  :surprised:

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
« Reply #1296 on: August 20, 2014, 08:28:34 PM »
GAH

Offline Spracne

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Scholar/Gentleman, But Super Earthy/Organic
    • View Profile
« Reply #1297 on: August 20, 2014, 08:30:46 PM »
Link to his Instagram? FB?

Offline michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • change your stupid avatar.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1298 on: August 20, 2014, 09:24:17 PM »

holy crap, they released that to show the shooting was justified.

http://m.stltoday.com/news/local/crime-and-courts/st-louis-police-release-video-audio-of-deadly-police-shooting/article_9326e02a-2a60-5baa-b63a-9c77b8b81bab.html?mobile_touch=true

Well, at least they were following protocol, (they can kill an attacker with a knife that comes within 21 feet), but still.

Offline EllRobersonisInnocent

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1299 on: August 20, 2014, 09:24:38 PM »
If you try to defend the cops committing that murder you're a rough ridin' sociopath and deserve to die along with those piece of crap scum pigs.