Author Topic: StL County Cops Shoot Teen  (Read 237337 times)

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: StL County Cops Shoot Teen
« Reply #1125 on: August 19, 2014, 09:47:29 PM »
So it's been determined that in the Ferguson case the cop did indeed "murder" the guy?

Sounds like a bunch bullshit political discussion to me seven.

did i say anything about the ferguson case?  neocon

Well, I guess I was so taken aback by someone who is simply tired of all the bullshit continually interjecting himself in this forum and specifically this thread which is essentially about the Ferguson case . . . to consider that you were painting in such broad bullshit political strokes.

Mea Culpa

Offline Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!)

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Kiss my ass and suck my dick
    • View Profile
    • I am the one and only Sugar Dick
« Reply #1126 on: August 19, 2014, 09:48:03 PM »
I don't understand how people don't understand that cops have families too, and that they get paid Dick to put themselves in danger all rough ridin' day. Like they're supposed to just allow themselves to be attacked, assume the risk, give every scumbag piece of crap the benefit of that doubt, and if they get scared there's no excuse. 

If you want a rock star crew of progressive police that can shoot out knee caps with a pistol from 30 yards, you're gonna have to start them at more than $28k per year. Particularly if you're going to investigate every single one of them for racism and murder every time they kill a crack head who attacks them.

I also don't understand how it's okay to stereotype cops, but nobody else.

yup, just take it out of teachers pay, they make WAY too much

Teachers have no measurable expectations other than don't sex students.

but cops shouldn't have an expectation of not murdering people?

Are we comparing teachers and cops now? I know libtards view public education as corralling the unwashed masses for indoctrination, reeducation and redistribution.  I didn't realize they viewed it as a police/perp type of thing.

Education is mumped throw more money at it. Law enforcement is mumped, defund it.

goEMAW Karmic BBS Shepherd

Online star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #1127 on: August 19, 2014, 09:49:40 PM »
so no, cops should not be expected to not murder people?
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1128 on: August 19, 2014, 09:53:55 PM »
Cops - guilty until proven innocent. Racists and spaghetti western sharpshooters upon being deputized.

Online star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #1129 on: August 19, 2014, 09:58:05 PM »
Cops - guilty until proven innocent. Racists and spaghetti western sharpshooters upon being deputized.

you're the idiot spewing some limbaughesqe line about how we shouldn't investigate police when they kill someone, seems you think they are innocent even when possibly guilty

police killing actual alive human beings is just dandy (encouraged even!) but don't wear a condom, that's genocide.  you're a one of  kind WONK fsd

Offline Spracne

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Scholar/Gentleman, But Super Earthy/Organic
    • View Profile
« Reply #1130 on: August 19, 2014, 10:00:20 PM »

you're the idiot spewing some limbaughesqe line about how we shouldn't investigate police when they kill someone, seems you think they are innocent even when possibly guilty

police killing actual alive human beings is just dandy (encouraged even!) but don't wear a condom, that's genocide.  you're a one of  kind WONK fsd

Seven, NO!  Your power comes from not getting all wor(n)ked up  :cry:

Online star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #1131 on: August 19, 2014, 10:01:10 PM »

Seven, NO!  Your power comes from not getting all wor(n)ked up  :cry:

trust the process  ;)

Online michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • change your stupid avatar.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1132 on: August 19, 2014, 10:02:17 PM »
I don't understand how people don't understand that cops have families too, and that they get paid Dick to put themselves in danger all rough ridin' day. Like they're supposed to just allow themselves to be attacked, assume the risk, give every scumbag piece of crap the benefit of that doubt, and if they get scared there's no excuse. 

If you want a rock star crew of progressive police that can shoot out knee caps with a pistol from 30 yards, you're gonna have to start them at more than $28k per year. Particularly if you're going to investigate every single one of them for racism and murder every time they kill a crack head who attacks them.

I agree cops should be better trained and paid.

I also think they should be used more effectively.  Like, they shouldn't be  bothering jaywalkers on residential side

Offline ednksu

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1133 on: August 19, 2014, 10:02:34 PM »
So back to square one: Is this murder?

A cop sees two youths walking down the middle of the street.  he asks them to move out of the road and some verbal altercation occurs.  During that altercation a call comes over the radio about a strong arm robbery where the suspects match the description of these two youths.  The verbal altercation continues and the parties approach.  There are punches and hits exchanged.  An attempt is made for the officer's weapon.  During the exchange the officer is punch in the face which fractured the orbital bone.  The two parties retract to feet away.  The officer orders them to freeze.  The largest suspect charges the officer.  The officer opens fire, striking the rushing suspect with multiple rounds including 2 potentially fatal shots in the front of the suspects body. 

This is the most advantageous narrative of the police side in my opinion.  IF it occurred this way, is it legally "murder".

Murder 1st:
565.020. 1. A person commits the crime of murder in the first degree if he knowingly causes the death of another person after deliberation upon the matter.

2. Murder in the first degree is a class A felony, and the punishment shall be either death or imprisonment for life without eligibility for probation or parole, or release except by act of the governor; except that, if a person has not reached his sixteenth birthday at the time of the commission of the crime, the punishment shall be imprisonment for life without eligibility for probation or parole, or release except by act of the governor.

Murder 2nd: 
565.021. 1. A person commits the crime of murder in the second degree if he:

(1) Knowingly causes the death of another person or, with the purpose of causing serious physical injury to another person, causes the death of another person; or

(2) Commits or attempts to commit any felony, and, in the perpetration or the attempted perpetration of such felony or in the flight from the perpetration or attempted perpetration of such felony, another person is killed as a result of the perpetration or attempted perpetration of such felony or immediate flight from the perpetration of such felony or attempted perpetration of such felony.

2. Murder in the second degree is a class A felony, and the punishment for second degree murder shall be in addition to the punishment for commission of a related felony or attempted felony, other than murder or manslaughter.

3. Notwithstanding section 556.046 and section 565.025, in any charge of murder in the second degree, the jury shall be instructed on, or, in a jury-waived trial, the judge shall consider, any and all of the subdivisions in subsection 1 of this section which are supported by the evidence and requested by one of the parties or the court.
Quote from: OregonHawk
KU is right on par with Notre Dame ... when it comes to adding additional conference revenue

Quote from: Kim Carnes
Beer pro tip: never drink anything other than BL, coors, pbr, maybe a few others that I'm forgetting

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1134 on: August 19, 2014, 10:04:20 PM »

I never said any of those things you rough ridin' weirdo. 

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1135 on: August 19, 2014, 10:10:22 PM »

I agree cops should be better trained and paid.

I also think they should be used more effectively.  Like, they shouldn't be  bothering jaywalkers on residential side

Yeah, jaywalking is a really stupid law. I don't get why I can't drive on sidewalks either.

Offline nicname

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Deal with it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1136 on: August 19, 2014, 10:17:58 PM »
Guys, MIR isn't racist.
If there was a gif of nicname thwarting the attempted-flag-taker and then gesturing him to suck it, followed by motioning for all of Hilton Shelter to boo him louder, it'd be better than that auburn gif.

Online star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #1137 on: August 19, 2014, 10:19:34 PM »
Guys, MIR isn't racist.

no more than most people probably

Offline nicname

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Deal with it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1138 on: August 19, 2014, 10:21:20 PM »
Guys, MIR isn't racist.

no more than most people probably

well, everybody's prejudiced. that's nature. I'm prejudiced about basically every person I come across, animals too!
If there was a gif of nicname thwarting the attempted-flag-taker and then gesturing him to suck it, followed by motioning for all of Hilton Shelter to boo him louder, it'd be better than that auburn gif.

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1139 on: August 19, 2014, 10:36:05 PM »
If Harry Truman were alive, he'd atomic bomb the Ferguson problem. #showme

Online star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #1140 on: August 19, 2014, 10:37:31 PM »
hands up! don't nuke!

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1141 on: August 19, 2014, 10:39:35 PM »

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1142 on: August 19, 2014, 10:47:47 PM »
BTW, there needs to be a Facebook/twitter thread for the nonsense surrounding this crap show. The few things I've seen have been more than worthy.

Offline #LIFE

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #1143 on: August 19, 2014, 11:08:33 PM »
You guys do know that they drove/flew in a bunch of idiots to inflame this crap right? Most of the people that actually live there aren't all about burning their neighborhood to the ground.  Thanks Al

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Pfizer PLUS Moderna and now Pfizer Bivalent
    • View Profile
« Reply #1144 on: August 19, 2014, 11:40:09 PM »
You are absurdly ignorant or intellectually dishonest if you are telling me that Jackson, Sharpton, and a number of other black people don't have huge centers of gravity.   

There's a joke about formerly fat Al Sharpton and his now disproportionately large head in here somewhere.

Offline EMAWmeister

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Livin' it up
    • View Profile
« Reply #1145 on: August 19, 2014, 11:52:15 PM »
Not to further inflame an irrelevant debate, and it's probably just a matter of semantics, but if race hustlers like Sharpton and Jackson don't have influence among blacks, how is it that they keep finding microphones? Seems like they draw pretty big crowds of mostly black people to hear them speak.

I can understand how it is offensive to be characterized as belonging to a homogenous "black community" with "black leaders" based on skin color - I get that (though voting 90% for one party doesn't help) - but I also think we shouldn't deny that these clowns have an unfortunate amount of influence among blacks.

Why

Online michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1146 on: August 19, 2014, 11:54:53 PM »
I'm not racist, but THOSE people can't think for themselves and are led by clowns.

Online michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1147 on: August 19, 2014, 11:57:15 PM »
I'm not racist but,
Sharpton and Jesse Jackson?
clowns that lead dumb blacks

@katkid

Offline gatoveintisiet

• Combo-Fan
  • the maverick
    • View Profile
« Reply #1148 on: August 20, 2014, 12:12:42 AM »
I am so hurt for Michael Brown's parents, but I'm done being outraged over black men being hunted in the streets. We don't value black lives the way we do others, that's fact.
Fact?  Who is "we"?  I think there's a lot of people that are outraged by the murder.

"we" is American society in general. Which is sadly true.
Why don't we?

It's extremely complicated, but it largely stems form our history of racism going back to the European settlers arriving here.
It's very unfair that this is the case, what can we do as a country to put a higher value on black people.

Yeah, it is unfair. Again it's really complicated, but I think we should start by investing in better education opportunities for poor black communities. Like radically more and differently than we do now.

I can only infer that better education oppys for poor black communities is needed because you don't believe they can achieve within in the normal public school systems.  :nono:
You are dipping into the Kool Aid and you don't even know what flavor it is.

Online michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1149 on: August 20, 2014, 12:24:01 AM »
I am so hurt for Michael Brown's parents, but I'm done being outraged over black men being hunted in the streets. We don't value black lives the way we do others, that's fact.
Fact?  Who is "we"?  I think there's a lot of people that are outraged by the murder.

"we" is American society in general. Which is sadly true.
Why don't we?

It's extremely complicated, but it largely stems form our history of racism going back to the European settlers arriving here.
It's very unfair that this is the case, what can we do as a country to put a higher value on black people.

Yeah, it is unfair. Again it's really complicated, but I think we should start by investing in better education opportunities for poor black communities. Like radically more and differently than we do now.

I can only infer that better education oppys for poor black communities is needed because you don't believe they can achieve within in the normal public school systems.  :nono:

I definitely think the "normal public school system" gives blacks an inferior education compared to whites. Not sure if you realize this, but not all public schools are equal.

When blacks are given a TRUE equal chance, I have no doubt they can "achieve".