TITLETOWN - A Decade Long Celebration Of The Greatest Achievement In College Athletics History > Other Sports (Tiger's Back)

Tiger's back

<< < (2/122) > >>

kso_FAN:
I'm not sure he'll beat out Jack now for majors, but he'll win at least one more.

wetwillie:

--- Quote from: ksu_FAN on August 08, 2014, 12:46:39 PM ---I'm not sure he'll beat out Jack now for majors, but he'll win at least one more.

--- End quote ---

Kind of sad really, he came out the gate so strong and then fizzled out at the peak of his game.  14 majors is still an unbelievable achievement but I thought he would run away with it and put up something like 20.

kso_FAN:

--- Quote from: wetwillie on August 08, 2014, 02:43:55 PM ---
--- Quote from: ksu_FAN on August 08, 2014, 12:46:39 PM ---I'm not sure he'll beat out Jack now for majors, but he'll win at least one more.

--- End quote ---

Kind of sad really, he came out the gate so strong and then fizzled out at the peak of his game.  14 majors is still an unbelievable achievement but I thought he would run away with it and put up something like 20.

--- End quote ---

5 years or so ago I did too. It seemed like it was just a matter of time, but his body has broken down and I think the off the course stuff got into his head. Plus, I think there are a lot of good younger golfers out there, and more golfers that are athletes or at least that work on being better athletes (strength and conditioning, etc.) which makes them better golfers. I think Rory will probably get to double digits in majors for example.

RickRampus:

--- End quote ---

_fan, you're brilliant no question there, but I disagree.  Tiger will never win a major again. 

kso_FAN:

--- Quote from: RickRampus on August 08, 2014, 02:49:45 PM ---

--- End quote ---

_fan, you're brilliant no question there, but I disagree.  Tiger will never win a major again. 

--- End quote ---

I'm possibly judging Tiger too much based on what he once was, no doubt. I just think he'll have one major yet where he puts things together and is healthy. If he does he can still be pretty darn good. We'll see.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version