Author Topic: Fall Practice and Panda X Thread  (Read 128570 times)

Offline bones129

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • RUN! Tell all the other curs the Law's coming!
    • View Profile
Re: Fall Practice
« Reply #575 on: August 16, 2014, 03:23:13 PM »
I say we would should purpleshirt him.

Just give him a shirt and be done with it.

But what color?!   :runaway:

I don't think Bones understands the shirt game

:dubious:

Offline meow meow

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #576 on: August 16, 2014, 03:28:48 PM »
Winters, use your phone and interview players, would be awesome.

Offline Winters

• The King of Real Zeal
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #577 on: August 16, 2014, 08:48:24 PM »
I will have the complete FAD breakdown tomorrow while I recover from my hangover. It's going to be filled with adorable tidbits.
Best #heel and/or #babyface on this blogsite

If it were up to me, Wintz would be on a fan scholarship, full ride.

Offline That_Guy

• I'm just, "That Guy!"
  • Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #578 on: August 16, 2014, 08:59:01 PM »

I will have the complete FAD breakdown tomorrow while I recover from my hangover. It's going to be filled with adorable tidbits.

Excited!

Offline PIPE

• Katpak'r
  • Always a pessimist
    • View Profile
« Reply #579 on: August 16, 2014, 10:08:34 PM »

Not good enough.....fire up the coffee pot and get us all of your tidbits now!!! :shakesfist:
Awaiting the inevitable KITN

Offline jtksu

• definitely not a racist piece of shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #580 on: August 16, 2014, 10:11:49 PM »

Not good enough.....fire up the coffee pot and get us all of your tidbits now!!! :shakesfist:
:impatient:

Offline yoga-like_abana

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Don't @ me boy, cause I ain't said crap
    • View Profile
« Reply #581 on: August 16, 2014, 10:12:44 PM »
guys I hope we're good. I have expectations and whenever that happens the cats crash and burn

Offline bones129

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • RUN! Tell all the other curs the Law's coming!
    • View Profile
« Reply #582 on: August 16, 2014, 10:13:45 PM »
guys I hope we're good. I have expectations and whenever that happens the cats crash and burn

Crash and burn denied. Won't happen this season.

The Big Train

« Reply #583 on: August 16, 2014, 11:49:31 PM »

:impatient:

I saw and actually talked to Winters at the FAD game(i know, i was super honored), trust me, he is all CATS and will have a great indepth preview for our cats.

Offline slobber

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Gonna win 'em all!
    • View Profile
« Reply #584 on: August 16, 2014, 11:59:17 PM »
"Day xxxx started off similar to all the others, but by mid morning....."

Gonna win 'em all!

Offline That_Guy

• I'm just, "That Guy!"
  • Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #585 on: August 17, 2014, 02:21:34 AM »
Winters is busy slaying Phillies right now guys. It's obvious.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline Belvis Noland

• Katpak'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #586 on: August 17, 2014, 07:28:29 AM »
So we've got no insiders here with any fall practice news?   :shakesfist:

Offline Pett

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • KLI GOD
    • View Profile
« Reply #587 on: August 17, 2014, 07:38:22 AM »
Beas was a great game manager playing on a team with a great D.
40% passer as a junior. GTFOOMF

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #588 on: August 17, 2014, 08:40:10 AM »
Beas was a great game manager playing on a team with a great D.
40% passer as a junior. GTFOOMF

He only threw balls down the field. The component of throwing these passes within 3 yards of the l.o.s. didn't exist in 1999.

Offline Steffy08

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #589 on: August 17, 2014, 09:01:44 AM »
Geary starting at tackle?  Which means he is ahead of Hood, who was decent as a freshman last year.  Interesting.

Offline Winters

• The King of Real Zeal
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #590 on: August 17, 2014, 09:35:38 AM »
Some things I noticed from yesterday...
1. Ertz was throwing tight spirals
2. Derricott is pretty damn good and loves Manhattan
3. Prewett  :surprised:
4. Clinkscales is one of the nicest guys ever. He laughed when I told him my hatred for Nebraska. Seemed to also be loving Manhattan.
5. Will Geary is a complete animal  :thumbs:

Best #heel and/or #babyface on this blogsite

If it were up to me, Wintz would be on a fan scholarship, full ride.

Offline BackPayne

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #591 on: August 17, 2014, 09:52:51 AM »
Some things I noticed from yesterday...
1. Ertz was throwing tight spirals
2. Derricott is pretty damn good and loves Manhattan
3. Prewett  :surprised:
4. Clinkscales is one of the nicest guys ever. He laughed when I told him my hatred for Nebraska. Seemed to also be loving Manhattan.
5. Will Geary is a complete animal  :thumbs:

Tell me more, tell me more!  :drool:

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #592 on: August 17, 2014, 10:12:01 AM »
So Mr. Touchdown can throw the ball well, what an insane surprise.

Offline DKmode50

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #593 on: August 17, 2014, 10:47:37 AM »
The updates are nice, but speaking from personally attending a FAD a time or two i will easily argue that you gleen even less from them than you can from a Spring Game ( which isn't much at all).

Personally i don't think Snyder cares much for them outside of the interaction with the fans because he views them as disruptive to Fall Practices. Yeah it's only an hour of practice but they are essentially losing about half day. So i don't even take who is going with the #1's or #2's with even the finest grain of salt. What Snyder chooses to show the media/fans 2 weeks before they hit the field really isn't much and probably slight of hand in some ways. ( again even moreso than the Spring Game
 My two biggest concerns Oline and RB still aren't anymore settled one way or the other. Really no clue how thats going in that dept. 2 weeks may seem like a small window to resolve it, but we've seen question marks get settled in a far more expedited way than we usually expect time and time again with Snyder. He's the king of managing rosters and plugging holes sufficiently. I think there will be some ugly moments with Oline in weeks 1/2 but the progress will be steady and hopefully solid enough to give us a shot against Auburn.

Offline Frankenklein

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #594 on: August 17, 2014, 10:57:53 AM »
The updates are nice, but speaking from personally attending a FAD a time or two i will easily argue that you gleen even less from them than you can from a Spring Game ( which isn't much at all).

Personally i don't think Snyder cares much for them outside of the interaction with the fans because he views them as disruptive to Fall Practices. Yeah it's only an hour of practice but they are essentially losing about half day. So i don't even take who is going with the #1's or #2's with even the finest grain of salt. What Snyder chooses to show the media/fans 2 weeks before they hit the field really isn't much and probably slight of hand in some ways. ( again even moreso than the Spring Game
 My two biggest concerns Oline and RB still aren't anymore settled one way or the other. Really no clue how thats going in that dept. 2 weeks may seem like a small window to resolve it, but we've seen question marks get settled in a far more expedited way than we usually expect time and time again with Snyder. He's the king of managing rosters and plugging holes sufficiently. I think there will be some ugly moments with Oline in weeks 1/2 but the progress will be steady and hopefully solid enough to give us a shot against Auburn.
Not now DK,Winters has our attention

The Big Train

« Reply #595 on: August 17, 2014, 11:02:00 AM »

You forgot a closing ")"

Offline yoga-like_abana

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Don't @ me boy, cause I ain't said crap
    • View Profile
« Reply #596 on: August 17, 2014, 11:06:26 AM »

so you gathered all of that from FAD? Championship run here we come!

Offline Unruly

• Oh so Unruly.
  • Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #597 on: August 17, 2014, 11:06:32 AM »
:sdeek:

:dance:

Offline Unruly

• Oh so Unruly.
  • Katpak'r
    • View Profile