Author Topic: Texas Football is hurting  (Read 48514 times)

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: Texas Football is hurting
« Reply #150 on: September 10, 2015, 10:33:01 AM »
Didn't know that it wasn't standard procedure to charge bands, I mean they are taking up seats that costs money.

Offline Bqqkie Pimp

• qoEMAW ambassador
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • qoEMAW's official representative to goEMAW
    • View Profile
« Reply #151 on: September 10, 2015, 10:41:50 AM »
I want Mack to be the next coach of the Fighting Kansas State Wildcat Football team, give him 4 years let him win another Dr. Pepper and crush UT, and then let him ride off in the sunset.

You're gE'ing here, right?

NOT gE'ing at all here, but how rough ridin' hilarious would it be to mush Texass for a few years with the coach they ran out to hire Charlie F'n Strong?!?!

:lol: :lol: :lol:
bears are fast...

Offline michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • change your stupid avatar.
    • View Profile
« Reply #152 on: September 10, 2015, 10:44:00 AM »
Didn't know that it wasn't standard procedure to charge bands, I mean they are taking up seats that costs money.
Yeah WTF

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #153 on: September 10, 2015, 10:47:35 AM »
I want Mack to be the next coach of the Fighting Kansas State Wildcat Football team, give him 4 years let him win another Dr. Pepper and crush UT, and then let him ride off in the sunset.

NOT gE'ing at all here, but how rough ridin' hilarious would it be to mush Texass for a few years with the coach they ran out to hire Charlie F'n Strong?!?!

I mean he got fired because he wouldn't/couldn't get recruits to the University of Texas. Tyrone Swoopes was his quarterback, he broke their like 24,729 year streak of NFL draft picks. How in the world would that work here?

Online Rage Against the McKee

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #154 on: September 10, 2015, 10:49:17 AM »

I mean he got fired because he wouldn't/couldn't get recruits to the University of Texas. Tyrone Swoopes was his quarterback, he broke their like 24,729 year streak of NFL draft picks. How in the world would that work here?

Joe Hubener is our quarterback, and we barely even had to recruit him.

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #155 on: September 10, 2015, 11:22:20 AM »

Joe Hubener is our quarterback, and we barely even had to recruit him.

When Mack Brown was rolling his strength was recruiting, his player development was always questioned.

Offline Bqqkie Pimp

• qoEMAW ambassador
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #156 on: September 10, 2015, 12:37:31 PM »

Thanks for completely missing my point... All I'm saying is that he's a WAY better coach than Strong and it would be fun/funny to see us beat UT with Mack while Strong is playing the part of Rhanni Princess.

:buh-bye:
bears are fast...

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
« Reply #157 on: September 10, 2015, 12:40:15 PM »

Why keep mack brown when every coach in the world would kill to coach at texas?

Well, I mean, him being a better coach for starters.

SD, better coach: Mack or Ned Yost?

Well, both are by far the best coaches in their respective programs histories. Mack won at a higher level than Ned has to date. But, Ned can catch him.

Offline meow meow

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #158 on: September 10, 2015, 12:51:58 PM »

Thanks for completely missing my point... All I'm saying is that he's a WAY better coach than Strong and it would be fun/funny to see us beat UT with Mack while Strong is playing the part of Rhanni Princess.

because black

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #159 on: September 10, 2015, 12:57:24 PM »

:confused:

Offline Bqqkie Pimp

• qoEMAW ambassador
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #160 on: September 10, 2015, 01:03:29 PM »

because black

Another "swing and a miss"... Not race related at all. Strong, like Prince, is following a long tenured (bordering on legendary) coach and falling flat on his face while setting that program back another 4-5 years.  Nice try, racist.

bears are fast...

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #161 on: September 10, 2015, 01:31:15 PM »

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #162 on: September 10, 2015, 01:43:55 PM »

because black

Another "swing and a miss"... Not race related at all. Strong, like Prince, is following a long tenured (bordering on legendary) coach and falling flat on his face while setting that program back another 4-5 years.  Nice try, racist.

Help me out with something I'm having a hard time remembering. Did Charlie Strong have success as a head coach at a FBS program before he was hired at UT?

Offline MadCat

• TIME's Person Of The Year - 2006
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #163 on: September 10, 2015, 01:53:38 PM »

because black

Help me out with something I'm having a hard time remembering. Did Charlie Strong have success as a head coach at a FBS program before he was hired at UT?

Louisville Cardinals (Big East / American Athletic Conference) (2010–2013)
2010   Louisville   7–6      
2011   Louisville   7–6      
2012   Louisville   11–2   
2013   Louisville   12–1   
Louisville:   37–15   

Offline meow meow

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #164 on: September 10, 2015, 02:22:13 PM »
I think the answer you are looking for is yes MIR.  but he's black so he's Prince.  or as bookie calls him Princess because misogynist

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #165 on: September 10, 2015, 02:46:53 PM »
I think Charlie Strong is a great coach. He's just not Nick Saban, Pete Carroll, Urban Meyer, or Mack Brown.

Offline TownieCat

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • I have no rhythm.
    • View Profile
« Reply #166 on: September 10, 2015, 02:53:41 PM »
I just realized that Strong is 55. I thought he was at least 10 years younger than that.

Offline Yard Dog

• Baller on a Budget
  • Katpak'r
  • I am DC Cat
    • View Profile

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

Offline wetwillie

• goEMAW Poster of the WEEK
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #169 on: September 10, 2015, 03:47:23 PM »
Texas should probably ask nebraska how to begin accepting their new role in CFB
When the bullets are flying, that's when I'm at my best

Online CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
« Reply #170 on: September 10, 2015, 04:08:50 PM »
TX is no NE. 

Not even the same universe. 

Offline eastcat

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Katpak'r
  • Labeled by children.
    • View Profile
« Reply #171 on: September 10, 2015, 05:22:50 PM »
Charlie Strong is a good coach but he really doesn't have a QB worth a crap. Swoops looks like a highschool freshman on every down, could easily be the worst in the big 12. I'm guessing the Teddy Bridgewater QB coach didn't come to texas with strong, can anyone confirm?

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #172 on: September 10, 2015, 05:36:48 PM »
Charlie Strong is a good coach but he really doesn't have a QB worth a crap. Swoops looks like a highschool freshman on every down, could easily be the worst in the big 12. I'm guessing the Teddy Bridgewater QB coach didn't come to texas with strong, can anyone confirm?

I think the Teddy Bridgewater QB coach just got fired from calling plays.

Offline Bqqkie Pimp

• qoEMAW ambassador
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #173 on: September 11, 2015, 01:14:27 AM »

because black

Louisville Cardinals (Big East / American Athletic Conference) (2010–2013)
2010   Louisville   7–6      
2011   Louisville   7–6      
2012   Louisville   11–2   
2013   Louisville   12–1   
Louisville:   37–15

:lol:

Remind us all what the murderers row of blue bloods were in the American conference, please.

I wouldn't give a crap if he was green, but you assholes that are so hell bent on making everything about race are now looking for a third so your mutual reach-around can turn into a circle jerk because I compared UT's current crap show with the clusterfuck Prince created here.

bears are fast...

Offline bones129

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • RUN! Tell all the other curs the Law's coming!
    • View Profile
« Reply #174 on: September 11, 2015, 01:23:07 AM »
For what it's worth, I don't think Charlie can get this thing turned around. TX has a problem that will take a few years and a few coaches to cure.