TITLETOWN - A Decade Long Celebration Of The Greatest Achievement In College Athletics History > Jerome Tang Coaches Kansas State Basketball

Seff is a monster

(1/36) > >>

Pete:

--- Quote ---"I was a little surprised he didn't touch on (his future plans)," Self said. "But he's excited about next year. I think he thought that this would just be a day to talk about X. And things can always change. But he's certainly excited about what's going on with our program.
--- End quote ---

Kid rough ridin' announces for the draft, and Bill is caught up with bitching about how Xavier didn't pimp "the program."  JFC Bill.   :facepalm:  Christ, the quote is from the Lawrence Journal World....just imagine how bad it was before the massaged it.   :opcat:

http://www2.ljworld.com/news/2010/apr/07/xavier-henry-press-conference-set-3-pm/

Cire:
what an ass.

KSUTOMMY:
uk - nothing but the Biggest and Best in Coaching... well, the best anyway.

wetwillie:
Seff would love nothing more than to see these kids play 4 years and tear their ACL to win the National Championship game for him so he can toss them away like old rags.

OregonSmock:
He's talking about CJ Henry, guys.

From the exact same article:

http://www2.ljworld.com/news/2010/apr/07/xavier-henry-press-conference-set-3-pm/

When asked while seated at a table with Xavier and KU coach Bill Self, Xavier's brother, C.J., declined to talk about his future plans at KU.

After the news conference, however, Self indicated that he believed C.J. would return for his sophomore season.

"I was a little surprised he didn't touch on (his future plans)," Self said. "But he's excited about next year. I think he thought that this would just be a day to talk about X. And things can always change. But he's certainly excited about what's going on with our program.

"We've talked a lot. He's out there busting his butt, trying to get 100-percent healthy and get his rhythm so we can see where he stands. It's hard for him right now to see exactly where he stands in relationship to everybody else because we haven't seem him be 100-percent healthy over an extended period of time. He's a talent, I've said all along. He's a talent. He just needs to have a good spring and good summer to get back healthy and to get his rhythm back."

:rolleyes:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version