Author Topic: Official NBA Thread  (Read 105407 times)

Offline DaBigTrain

• Pak'r √Člitaire
  • stuxnet, meltdown, spectre, Bitcoin, ffChamp
    • View Profile
Re: Official NBA Thread
« Reply #2025 on: October 12, 2021, 10:42:31 AM »
:bwpopcorn:

Good. It's like when my mom was super against getting the vaccine I told her very bluntly that I was done arguing with her about getting it or not, but if she wants to make that personal choice to not get it, then she will have to live with the consequences. The consequences included not going to my grandpas 90th birthday party or holding her nieces newborn. She ended up getting it in part because I was so blunt about it and I was very happy she did.
"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"

https://blockstream.info/block/000000000019d6689c085ae165831e934ff763ae46a2a6c172b3f1b60a8ce26f

Online michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r √Člitaire
  • change your stupid avatar.
    • View Profile
Re: Official NBA Thread
« Reply #2026 on: October 12, 2021, 11:07:22 AM »
:bwpopcorn:

Good. It's like when my mom was super against getting the vaccine I told her very bluntly that I was done arguing with her about getting it or not, but if she wants to make that personal choice to not get it, then she will have to live with the consequences. The consequences included not going to my grandpas 90th birthday party or holding her nieces newborn. She ended up getting it in part because I was so blunt about it and I was very happy she did.

Both are "personal decisions" but still impact other people. I'm sure you and your grandpa wanted your mom to attend his birthday and your sibling wanted her to meet your niece. I'm glad she got the shot but not doing that would have been really hurtful to her family.

Likewise, Kyrie is making his team worse and hurting his teammates' livelihoods. I mean they'll all be fine, but it's a "personal decision" that impacts an awful lot of people.

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r √Člitaire
  • Pfizer PLUS Moderna
    • View Profile