Author Topic: Food Review Thread / Benja Tells You If Your Food Is Healthy  (Read 13852 times)

Offline Fldermaus

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
Re: Food Review Thread / Benja Tells You If Your Food Is Healthy
« Reply #150 on: June 02, 2014, 08:50:28 PM »

Pineapple

Review: If you lived in the midwest in the old days and you wanted a delicious pineapple, you were crap out of luck buddy. But today, you can get them everywhere, cuz progress. They are so good. Today, I cut one up that looked just like this and put it in cottage cheese. Amazing.

Grade: 4.5 free hotdogs at bramlage out of 5

You would be even more amazed at how great they can taste when you don't dump them into a bowl of what is basically curdled ejaculate.

Offline Benja

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #151 on: June 02, 2014, 09:09:15 PM »

Pineapple

Review: If you lived in the midwest in the old days and you wanted a delicious pineapple, you were crap out of luck buddy. But today, you can get them everywhere, cuz progress. They are so good. Today, I cut one up that looked just like this and put it in cottage cheese. Amazing.

Grade: 4.5 free hotdogs at bramlage out of 5

You would be even more amazed at how great they can taste when you don't dump them into a bowl of what is basically curdled ejaculate.

I eat them by themselves all the time. But today I put them in cottage cheese, cuz protein.

Offline WonderMeal

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #152 on: June 02, 2014, 11:15:59 PM »

'sclams, I noticed this immediately when you posted it. This is Mrs. WonderMeal's favorite. We have tried every kind of TJ's salsa many times, and Chipotle Garlic salsa always ranks as super delish. We currently have 5 jars of it in our pantry, no joke. I just counted.

Grade: 47 cans of Trader Joe's lite coconut milk out of 50

=Mods?=, please move this post to the "Best Trader Joe's product" thread when it is inevitably created.