TITLETOWN - A Decade Long Celebration Of The Greatest Achievement In College Athletics History > Kansas State Football

Who's your guy?

(1/134) > >>

420seriouscat69:
Rules are rules. The rule. You can only choose one player, it can't be taken, and you ride and die with them all year long. We'll check up on this throughtout the year to brag about our studs.

I'll go first:

JUDAH JONES!!!

http://www.foreverjonesmusic.com/about-us.html

--- Quote ---Judah the drummer, 4th child, and youngest son, is stepping out for the first time vocally on this project. Testing the waters as singer and songwriter, he says “I really enjoyed reaching from the inside just to see what I was capable of as a lyricist. It was so much fun while I was in the studio behind the mic for a change. While I was in my playful moments dropping vocals or just hanging out,  I would try different things. Mr. Thomas would keep the record button pushed, and being the producer that he is, he knew that creativity would show up in those moments as well. He is that kind of producer." Judah is also preparing to attend Kansas State, on a full ride football scholarship in the spring of 2013.
--- End quote ---
:love:

yoEMAW:
Dibs on TLBL.

The1BigWillie:
GRONK GRONK GRONK GRONK.... GRONK GRONK

:billdance:

EMAWforever:
MUELLERRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

kslim:
gonna make a national splash this year

Navigation