Author Topic: Reasons soccer is kinda lame  (Read 31003 times)

Offline j-dub

• fattyfest dance champion '14
  • Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • "I wanna get hurt!"
    • View Profile
Re: Reasons soccer is kinda lame
« Reply #50 on: May 26, 2014, 10:16:25 AM »
mir, as his irl best bud, and we talk a lot let me tell you, i can confirm that he doesn't give even half an eff about sporting's coach.
"I started calling him John during the game, cause he was rocking it like No. 7 -- like Elway," Harper said."

Offline _33

• The Inventor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: May 26, 2014, 10:17:41 AM »
I mean, Team USA's coach is a German. I'm just supposed to blindly ignore that we're paying some communist to coach our team? Its like World War II never even happened.

Let me just reiterate this one more time. The guy who coaches the team that represents freedom has little dots above the u in his name.

Eff soccer.

Jesus, be more jingoistic.

It's a sport played by the entire world, it's the only widely played team sport in America that is played on a large scale level worldwide. Not to mention its the most popular team sport not invented here. Should Serena fire her French coach because he wasn't born in America?

Men's soccer is the rare team sport that we aren't the best in, build a rough ridin' bridge and get over it.

MIR I honestly could not care less about who coaches soccer, I'm goEMAWing, Chillax.

You seriously think your trolling wasn't obvious? You were trolling for a reaction but you absolutely care that the coach isn't American, let's not kid ourselves here.

I care big time.

Also you don't know what jingoism means.

Offline Cartierfor3

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • I just want us all to be buds.
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: May 26, 2014, 10:19:50 AM »
I mean, Team USA's coach is a German. I'm just supposed to blindly ignore that we're paying some communist to coach our team? Its like World War II never even happened.

Let me just reiterate this one more time. The guy who coaches the team that represents freedom has little dots above the u in his name.

Eff soccer.

It's a sport played by the entire world, it's the only widely played team sport in America that is played on a large scale level worldwide. Not to mention its the most popular team sport not invented here. Should Serena fire her French coach because he wasn't born in America?

Men's soccer is the rare team sport that we aren't the best in, build a rough ridin' bridge and get over it.

MIR I honestly could not care less about who coaches soccer, I'm goEMAWing, Chillax.

You seriously think your trolling wasn't obvious? You were trolling for a reaction but you absolutely care that the coach isn't American, let's not kid ourselves here.

yes i'm so furious with blind rage i might never watch soccer again

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: May 26, 2014, 10:28:44 AM »
mir, as his irl best bud, and we talk a lot let me tell you, i can confirm that he doesn't give even half an eff about sporting's coach.

This is a very good post

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: May 26, 2014, 10:29:58 AM »

Eff soccer.

yes i'm so furious with blind rage i might never watch soccer again

That trick you just attempted is daxian.

Offline Cartierfor3

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: May 26, 2014, 10:34:06 AM »
not gonna pretend the dax comment doesn't hurt.......  :frown:

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: May 26, 2014, 10:45:30 AM »

I'm sorry friend #1eagle

Offline Cartierfor3

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: May 26, 2014, 10:58:24 AM »

I'm sorry friend #1eagle

:cheers:

Offline hemmy

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • RIP The After Party
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: May 26, 2014, 11:35:49 AM »
magic spray that heals all injuries

Offline hemmy

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • RIP The After Party
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: May 26, 2014, 11:36:40 AM »

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #60 on: May 26, 2014, 11:43:12 AM »
Net is huge and people still seem to miss it a lot

Yeah, this is weird.  They always kick it over

Offline sunny_cat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • eff off
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: May 26, 2014, 11:48:46 AM »
magic spray that heals all injuries

opposite of lame imo

Offline bubbles4ksu

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Son of Pete
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: May 26, 2014, 12:08:49 PM »
they beheaded a referee once or something.

Offline bubbles4ksu

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Son of Pete
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: May 26, 2014, 12:20:33 PM »
soccer isn't the least bit lame but i'm a bit cynical about it since learning that its culture isn't as terrific as i once imagined.

Offline j-dub

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • "I wanna get hurt!"
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: May 26, 2014, 12:33:18 PM »
any sport where you pay people to let you go and sit in their seats and entertain yourself by singing "oh my darling clementine" for 2 hours is completely effed.

i can do that for free on my own couch t-y very much.
"I started calling him John during the game, cause he was rocking it like No. 7 -- like Elway," Harper said."

Offline j-dub

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • "I wanna get hurt!"
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: May 26, 2014, 12:38:02 PM »
any sport where you pay people to let you go and sit in their seats and entertain yourself by singing "oh my darling clementine" for 2 hours is completely effed.

i can do that for free on my own couch t-y very much.

not that i'd want to

Offline sunny_cat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • eff off
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: May 26, 2014, 12:39:01 PM »
they beheaded a referee once or something.

also that one colombian guy who scored an own goal against the usa and then his own fans kidnapped and murdered him. thats pretty lame.

Offline Spaces

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: May 26, 2014, 12:52:38 PM »
Mean thread. Try to find the good in things and people

Offline j-dub

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • "I wanna get hurt!"
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: May 26, 2014, 06:52:35 PM »
guys, i guess i don't understand why there are different free agency periods all the time. how can half the team be "out on loan" or whatevs also?

i mean, it's like heat fans being like, "well guys, i really wanted that 3 peat, but ya know, they're shipping lebron and d wade over to england for a couple months so there goes that.. just crap luck on our part huh fellas, welp, maybe next year :shrugs:"

:dunno:

Offline sunny_cat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • eff off
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: May 26, 2014, 07:06:23 PM »
loans are one of the best things about soccer

Offline sunny_cat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • eff off
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: May 26, 2014, 07:10:40 PM »
also, they're called transfer windows. also, MLS doesn't have free agency (which is lame).

Offline Cartierfor3

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: May 26, 2014, 08:57:38 PM »
guys, i guess i don't understand why there are different free agency periods all the time. how can half the team be "out on loan" or whatevs also?

i mean, it's like heat fans being like, "well guys, i really wanted that 3 peat, but ya know, they're shipping lebron and d wade over to england for a couple months so there goes that.. just crap luck on our part huh fellas, welp, maybe next year :shrugs:"

Its like when a player gets called up from Single A Wilmington to play in Kansas City. As a Wilmington minor league fan, you're super pumped that your player gets to play in a game that isn't completely worthless.

Offline yoga-like_abana

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Don't @ me boy, cause I ain't said crap
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: May 26, 2014, 09:19:05 PM »
It's like cross country with a ball

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline sunny_cat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • eff off
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: May 26, 2014, 09:49:54 PM »

Its like when a player gets called up from Single A Wilmington to play in Kansas City. As a Wilmington minor league fan, you're super pumped that your player gets to play in a game that isn't completely worthless.

That's pretty much the exact opposite of most loans

Offline j-dub

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • "I wanna get hurt!"
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: May 26, 2014, 10:17:32 PM »

That's pretty much the exact opposite of most loans

no, cartier is right. 

he doesn't get it bud  :frown: