Author Topic: #JudahBest  (Read 6934 times)

Offline That_Guy

• I'm just, "That Guy!"
  • Katpak'r
    • View Profile
Re: #JudahBest
« Reply #25 on: June 09, 2015, 11:44:19 PM »

No wonder oscar is such a hit with this fanbase, WHITE POWER right guys!  :facepalm:

http://mbd.scout.com/mb.aspx?s=173&f=2670&t=13895774

Count me as one of those unsurprised that Judah Jones transferred out  of our program. The kid looked to be a great athlete, but for some reason never clicked. Perhaps he disagreed with the coaching style or maybe he simply couldn't grasp the offense.

Anyway, good luck to the youngster as he moves on to Stephen F. Austin.

Yea it was said a while back he wouldn't be part of the team. Showed potential, but never demonstrated the ability to use it on the field really. Wish we would have more of our gifted athletes produce instead of always relying on less athletic guys that more or less overachieve.

The "gifted" athletes that tend to transfer or fail under HCBS are those who simply do not want to put the time and effort into the program (i.e., class room, weight room or film room, etc.), to earn the opportunity of playing time.  They are usually surpassed by the "less-gifted" athlete who knows how to work

It's not academics, is it? I've mentioned before that he was in my philosophy class last semester and dude didn't seem too bright. :

Jfc...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline HerrSonntag

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: June 10, 2015, 12:08:16 PM »

No wonder oscar is such a hit with this fanbase, WHITE POWER right guys!  :facepalm:

http://mbd.scout.com/mb.aspx?s=173&f=2670&t=13895774

Count me as one of those unsurprised that Judah Jones transferred out  of our program. The kid looked to be a great athlete, but for some reason never clicked. Perhaps he disagreed with the coaching style or maybe he simply couldn't grasp the offense.

Anyway, good luck to the youngster as he moves on to Stephen F. Austin.

Yea it was said a while back he wouldn't be part of the team. Showed potential, but never demonstrated the ability to use it on the field really. Wish we would have more of our gifted athletes produce instead of always relying on less athletic guys that more or less overachieve.

The "gifted" athletes that tend to transfer or fail under HCBS are those who simply do not want to put the time and effort into the program (i.e., class room, weight room or film room, etc.), to earn the opportunity of playing time.  They are usually surpassed by the "less-gifted" athlete who knows how to work

It's not academics, is it? I've mentioned before that he was in my philosophy class last semester and dude didn't seem too bright. :

Jfc...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I don't click virus laden links to the scout boards, but from those quotes I get more of a tuckish vibe than anything outright racist.

Offline SdK

• Libertine
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: June 10, 2015, 01:02:02 PM »
I'm with Sonntag.

Offline Trogdor

• Hoodcat
  • Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: June 10, 2015, 03:30:30 PM »
All of those posts are cancer
@Trogdor_gE

Offline cas4ksu

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: June 10, 2015, 07:41:50 PM »

Offline Ich.Gewinne

• Combo-Fan
  • Mumble Rap Is Great!
    • View Profile
« Reply #30 on: June 10, 2015, 10:44:10 PM »
Welp - #JudahWorst
Back for more bad takes.

Offline i poo crabs

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: December 17, 2015, 01:50:12 AM »
Judah's stats this season at FCS Stephen F Austin

Saw action in all 11 games in his first season as a Lumberjack … Caught 17 passes for 225 yards and three touchdowns

maybe he wasn't that good after all  :confused:

Offline Ich.Gewinne

• Combo-Fan
  • Mumble Rap Is Great!
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: December 17, 2015, 10:07:27 AM »
Boooo
Back for more bad takes.